indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

    
You are currently in > Forum > I'm looking for ... > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line
 

Yes I know it is still a long time before it is Christmas.

I wonder if anybody has DVD's or cd's with nice Christmas movies/music on it.
DVD all kind of movies will do. Especialy the old once with among others Bing Crosby (hite Christmas).

Msic all types as long as it is nice, no hard rock or in any other way raped Christmas songs.

Just reply and I will send you my e-mail address.

Maybe you like what I've got.

It would be nice if you could copy DVD's beause I can't yet.

Not needed to mention but just incase. I am wiling to pay fo it. Emoticon: Smile


Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line
 

If you are already talking about 'if you could copy', just walk into one of the many stores (assume you are still in Indonesia) with those kind of pre-copied CD's / DVD's and ask them what you want. You will get it for sure!



Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line
 

Yerun,

I know many toko's with Illeagal copies if that is what you mean.
But they hardly have anything (yet).

And the oldies I am sure they will never have them.

Thanks ayway.


Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line
 

If I have the chance I will drop by in Jl. Mataram here tonight, just to ask them for oldies Christmas songs. Maybe it's not the season yet, because Ramadan will come first Emoticon: Wink



Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line
 

OK,

Thanks.

Emoticon: Bye bye


Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line
 

Today isn't going to work, I'm still n Sosrowijayan. Maybe tomorrow. Emoticon: Smile



Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line
 

Yerun a request,

Can you find out where in Jogya I can find the company called Dadone.
It is a shop/factory who sell/make chrome strips to be put on your car.
But I need them for my funiture special design. Emoticon: Smile

Maybe you can have a look in te Yellow pges or telphone book of Jogya, as long as you are in there.

Thanks for trying to find the Christmas stuff. Emoticon: Smile

Albert


Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line
 


On 17-08-2007 15:06 Yerun wrote:
Today isnt going to work, Im still n Sosrowijayan. Maybe tomorrow. Emoticon: Smile


Hi Yerun,

Still buissy typing the big list of cd's and DVD's into your Computer? Emoticon: Party!

Thanks,

Albert


Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line
 

I'm in KL now, so it will have to wait some time Emoticon: Smile

They don't have them here as well I found out.



zieleffe
User
User icon of zieleffe
spacer line
 


On 17-08-2007 12:06 Albert wrote:
Yes I know it is still a long time before it is Christmas.

I wonder if anybody has DVDs or cds with nice Christmas movies/music on it.
DVD all kind of movies will do. Especialy the old once with among others Bing Crosby (hite Christmas).

Msic all types as long as it is nice, no hard rock or in any other way raped Christmas songs.

Just reply and I will send you my e-mail address.

Maybe you like what Ive got.

It would be nice if you could copy DVDs beause I cant yet.

Not needed to mention but just incase. I am wiling to pay fo it. Emoticon: Smile


You are this




But it I have one cd I'm can not missing???
belih di Indonesie? Emoticon: Laugh out loud Emoticon: Sadley



Verdediging is de ruiter van kritiek--- *O* --,Het doel heiligt de middelen

fred uk
User
spacer line
 

I was a DJ in the UK and brought my music with me as MP3 files on a herd drive.
Happy to let you have a copy.
I'll PM my number.
Regards
Paul



fred uk
User
spacer line
 

can't seem to find PM service so e-mail me
paul62tigerRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.icqmail.com



merapi
User
User icon of merapi
spacer line
 

Hi Albert,
Have many Christmas song, only cd,
answer, which kind of music you looking for.



Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line
 


On 31-08-2008 12:29 merapi wrote:
Hi Albert,
Have many Christmas song, only cd,
answer, which kind of music you looking for.


Hi Merapi,

To telll you the truth I am not really shore.
I am interested in good oldies Frank Sinatra (but not white christmas). Seen to many times also on Indovision and astro in Indonesia.
Or modern such as from past present, future christmas spirit/ghost.

Why don't you send (place here) me a list with titles and I look them up on the www.

Thanks,

Albert


Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

NKP-2005
User
User icon of NKP-2005
spacer line
 

Well, buddy Appie, if you can look them up on the web, why don't you download those at the same time!
I think you'r pulling legs here!



NKP-2005
User
User icon of NKP-2005
spacer line
 

Sorry, I forgot: Merry Xmas!!!



Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line
 


On 24-10-2008 18:17 NKP-2005 wrote:
Well, buddy Appie, if you can look them up on the web, why don't you download those at the same time!
I think you'r pulling legs here!

Sorry,

I don't like that.

I like them in their original box.

thanks,

Albert
p.s. you may keep your legs.


Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

NKP-2005
User
User icon of NKP-2005
spacer line
 

Still have them, Albert.

Sorry again to bother you buddy. I don't want to be a smartass as there are so many of them already on this forum, but let me explain what I would do.
There is a website that has all covers of CD's, VCD's and DVD's. Just Google for all covers and you'll get there pretty quick.
Then you download the cover you want, including the CD-cover. Then you print those on your printer, using the paper of your choice. I use light glossy photopaper for the cover in the box, the CD-cover you'll have to buy, but it isn't expensive and easy in use. Even I can do it!
A box you can buy everywhere for almost FA.
Doing like that you can get your music in a box that looks nothing different from any original you may have to pay high dollar for.
Just see it as a suggestion to save time in searching for the CD's you want. When you find the cover on that site it may even be easier to find the downloads as well.
I works for me!

Good luck.



NKP-2005
User
User icon of NKP-2005
spacer line
 

Should be: "It works for me" but of course you saw that straight away. The keyboard is sticking a bit even since my daughter spilled a drink over it.



Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line
 


On 25-10-2008 16:08 NKP-2005 wrote:
Still have them, Albert.

Sorry again to bother you buddy. I don't want to be a smartass as there are so many of them already on this forum, but let me explain what I would do.
There is a website that has all covers of CD's, VCD's and DVD's. Just Google for all covers and you'll get there pretty quick.
Then you download the cover you want, including the CD-cover. Then you print those on your printer, using the paper of your choice. I use light glossy photopaper for the cover in the box, the CD-cover you'll have to buy, but it isn't expensive and easy in use. Even I can do it!
A box you can buy everywhere for almost FA.
Doing like that you can get your music in a box that looks nothing different from any original you may have to pay high dollar for.
Just see it as a suggestion to save time in searching for the CD's you want. When you find the cover on that site it may even be easier to find the downloads as well.
I works for me!

Good luck.

OK thanks for the info.


Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

HansvdB
User
User icon of HansvdB
spacer line
 

Anybody interested in Cantate Domino ? Audiophile Xmas `songs', both very classical (a.o. Bach) and a little `classical' (White Xmas).



senior
User
User icon of senior
spacer line
 


On 30-10-2008 14:48 HansvdB wrote:
Anybody interested in Cantate Domino ? Audiophile Xmas `songs', both very classical (a.o. Bach) and a little `classical' (White Xmas).



Nee,helaas Bach en consorten is niet aan mij besteed...overigens dat gedoe met White Christmas ook niet Emoticon: Nooo


hati hati, pelan pelan

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line
 


On 31-10-2008 01:50 senior wrote:

...

overigens dat gedoe met White Christmas ook niet Emoticon: Nooo

Al opgegeven dat ooit nog eens mee te maken? Emoticon: Confused


Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl


You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.



76,847,173 topic views - 234,918 posts - 13,695 topics - 25,649 members - last post @ 14-11-2019 11:03 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

125,632,701 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com