indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jawa / Java > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (3 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Sepp Buys
User
User icon of Sepp Buys
spacer line

Jan,

Forget about the chinese restaurants then. EVERYWHERE where there is a chinese restaurant there is KARAOKE. I HATE IT. In Jember where I stay there is only one restaurant (chinese) and with kara, so i never go there. Other restaurants are available but the food is lesser quality and there they have all night the super goldie oldies playing, and the performance is by super oldies as well. I eat just at warungs at home or at kaki lima's.

sepp

dangdude03
User
User icon of dangdude03
spacer line

On 19-02-2005 08:01 Sepp Buys wrote:
Jan,

EVERYWHERE where there is a chinese restaurant there is KARAOKE.

sepp

Hi Sepp,

I donít agree with you. I have been eating Chinese from Merauke till Sabang, and this was only the second time I was bothered with karaoke. I also eat this food because I canít stand spiced food, so all Padang-like restaurants are out of the question for me, and not only because it is padas. Chinese is always fair and fresh food, right from the hot wok. In Sumatera and Sulawesi you mostly have two choices, its either Padang or Chinese. And sometimes you donít even have a choice. I hate Padang food! But I would never advice a tourist to eat from a kaki lima. Did you ever noticed how they clean your plate there? In a bucket with water from the kali that would be used for the whole day. Maybe when someone lives there his stomach gets used to this sorts of things, but I would never risk my holiday again.

Jan.

danicantik
User
User icon of danicantik
spacer line

the best food in Yogya is "SATE BABI" in Malioboro (near Ramayana). Wanna try????

rosetine
User
spacer line

halo, for now, there are a few korean restaurant in yogya. in the happyland area, jalan timoho n near of caladia ringroad. if u came to indonesia. please try that place, Emoticon: Smile

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

88,925,297 topic views - 240,839 posts - 13,736 topics - 34,487 members - last post @ 26-02-2021 17:04 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2021
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

144,870,853 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com