indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

triss
User
spacer line

hi guys,

My name's Christina Halim, i was born in Medan, Indonesia 20 yrs ago :p I'm Indonesian born Chinese
Now I'm studin hotel management course at uni in Sydney, Australia and I have been here for 3 yrs....have an Aussie bf hmm...yeh

Found this website accidentally when i was surfying for "Indonesian History" hehe
I have only been to Jakarta, Bali hmm.. yeah and Bandung..
The fact is I don't really like Indonesia (dont ask why) but it is still my country so *shrugs...from wat i read from the forum it seems like there is so much things that i dont even know about my own country(kinda ignorance? Emoticon: Confused )

cheerz

zukhunter
User
User icon of zukhunter
spacer line

I am Gilbert karel. I am 31 years old.
I was Born in Sliedrecht but raised in Den Haag.
I went to school there and after a while I finished the MTS.
After the MTS I started working in the Oil.
I design Oil platform, Chemical Plants and everything else greenpaece protest against.
My works brings me all over the world. I lived in the following countries Germany, Norway, Qatar, UAE and now i am working and living in London.
I also lived in Jakarta for my work.
That is when I felt in love with this country.
It sea it nature and the buzzing cities.
When i was working there I travelled the country and when to Bali.
I was very impressed whit Java
I know they are fealty but I loved my time there.
I hope when the election and the new government is settled in they are some new projects starting so I can go back there.
But I will go back even without a job just for holiday.
And meet some old friends again Emoticon: Smile

zukhunter
User
User icon of zukhunter
spacer line

I am Gilbert karel. I am 31 years old.
I was Born in Sliedrecht but raised in Den Haag.
I went to school there and after a while I finished the MTS.
After the MTS I started working in the Oil.
I design Oil platform, Chemical Plants and everything else greenpaece protest against.
My works brings me all over the world. I lived in the following countries Germany, Norway, Qatar, UAE and now i am working and living in London.
I also lived in Jakarta for my work.
That is when I felt in love with this country.
It sea it nature and the buzzing cities.
When i was working there I travelled the country and when to Bali.
I was very impressed whit Java
I know they are fealty but I loved my time there.
I hope when the election and the new government is settled in they are some new projects starting so I can go back there.
But I will go back even without a job just for holiday.
And meet some old friends again Emoticon: Smile

caroline
User
spacer line

Hi, I'm Caroline, born at 5th of June 1963 and l live in Rotterdam. I work in shipping in the port of Rotterdam, which sometimes is very hectic. As a small child, 4 months old, i moved from Rotterdam to Jakarta to live in several cities on Java, Sumatra and Bali. My father worked for an international company in Jakarta. After 5 years my father died and we, my mother and brother, had to come back. Only 5 years ago i returned to Bali where i instantly felt i belonged there and never wanted to leave again. Together with a friend we rented a small restaurant which is taken care off by 7 Balinese who live and eat there for free. I myself could arrange with my work that i can come 2 times a year for a holiday of 6 weeks, lucky me!
For now enough about me......

spacer line  

hai y'all, the name is bond.. james bond, hehehee..

I'm Rr. Kinanti Pinta Karana, nick name is Pinta.
Born in Jakarta on 19 november 1976. Mum is half arab, betawi and sundanese while my dad is pure javanese. I have two older brothers who taught me to play football(!!!), taekwondo, tennis, and some other sports. Given the chance, I would have preferred to learn ballet or javanese dances (sigh)...

I studied advertising and English Letters at University of Indonesia and now I am taking another course, Mass Communication in the same uni.(still trying to finish my graduating paper Emoticon: Stupid )

I work at Liputan6 SCTV in charge of the International News Desk, so I'm kinda familiar with Reuters, CNN, APTN, al jazeeera, you name it.

In my spare time, I hang out with friends at clubs or just walk around jalan sabang. I also teach English for company training. My students are manager-level employees (much older than me!!) so they don't call me ma'am, but miss pinta or mbak pinta, hahaha!

I am a professional EFL (english as a foreign language) teacher, I have a certificate for teaching from the best language institute in the country, so if any of your friends are looking for an english teacher, contact me then!! Emoticon: Shiny

Enough about me, oh ya, no boyfriend yet! (hint, hint) Emoticon: Very funny

Slightly older, hopefully wiser, absolutely prettier

triss
User
spacer line

hello miss pinta :p

i thought u were a male before but i was wrong...
seeing that ur an EFL teacher ... u can help me to improve my english Emoticon: Yes!

cheers

triss

spacer line  

Hi there Triss,
be my guest. Love to help anybody from indahnesia. Emoticon: Bye bye

JohanN
User
User icon of JohanN
spacer line

Hi Pinta,
Now I know you are a female, the subtitle you use with the '69 me' seems much more attractive for me!
Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Wink

Begin de details te vergeten

spacer line  

hai johan, now you know l'm a girl... 69 is interesting for you? l bet almost everybody thinks the same too, heheheheeee... Emoticon: Cooool

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Hey Johan,

How is your wife doing? so, now I spoiled your 'attempt' Emoticon: Wink

Yerun

JohanN
User
User icon of JohanN
spacer line

Pinta, indeed I┤m I saying what everybody is thinking Emoticon: Puh!
Jeroen, Debby is doing well, she is -lucky for me- one of the few who laughs at the jokes I make Emoticon: Wink . 3 weeks to go before Larissa gets a sister or brother!
Groetjes,
Johan

Begin de details te vergeten

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

ooh well, better have one person laughing than crying about your jokes, right?

Have a good time, and keep me updated!

Yerun

Sepp Buys
User
User icon of Sepp Buys
spacer line

Caroline,

Where about do you run your restaurant??

Sepp (frequent bali-go-er)

spacer line  

The next is ME.............
Hello guys....im Cindy 21 years old. I was born in Jakarta 1983 and i live in Jakarta now. My dad is from Cirebon and my mom is from Bogor. Im interior designer student at Trisakti University and i will graduate next year hopefully. My dad is a manufacturer, he has own beverages company in Indonesia and my mom is housewife. I have one younger brother.
Anyway im single and looking Emoticon: Wink

SheMerc
User
spacer line

Hmm..I'm Sheila Mercedes Cornelisz
Born in Jakarta 42 years ago. My grandfather (dad's side) he's a Dutch young man, living in Indonesia at that time, he had a tea, rubber and coffee plantation at that time and married with a half Sundanees half Fijian girl. So my father is..whatever..
My grandfather (mom's side) he's Portuguese, married with a girl from Friesland, these all combine...what you've got? You got ME!!
I have two brothers..my oldest brother live in Australia, he's an Aussie now. My other brother live in Malaysia. I'm the youngest and the only girl.
And I live in Eindhoven. My son in Amsterdam. He was born in Beverwijk 23 years ago.
I was an interior designer, working with my dad, he had his own company in Amsterdam. Unfortunately he died four years ago, missing him terribly. After he died, I dont want to work as a interior designer anymore, so I build my own company. Got nothing to do with interior design.
Well...that's me!! Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Shiny

budowono1
User
spacer line

hi

My name is Nugroho Budi Bodowono.
My nickname is Nunu. i was bron in Jakarta september 13th 1983.
im full Indonesia i lived in Jakarta till i was 7 and than moved to Jogja i spend there till i was 16 and moved to Singapura for study.
when i finished i went back to Indonesia and joined militer akademi.
cause i wanted to be a offecer like my father before me.
and Nopember 2003 i moved to Breda to go to KMa

spacer line  

The next is Me............
Hi....my name is Cindy, i was born in April 5th, 1983. Im interior designer university student. I live in Jakarta with my parents. My dad is from Cirebon and my mom is from Bogor (chinese). I have one younger brother. Well my look like i have dark brown long hair and asian face.
Anyway talking about Bali, i miss Bali so much i haven't been to Bali for 5 years. i love the sea, their culture, food, and everything else about Bali. I have collection books about Bali that's very interested Emoticon: Wink

That's all about me...........who's next???

Robbedoes
User
spacer line

Ok, I will be next

My name is Rob Taal.
Born in Scheveningen, Holland on August 29th 1971.
I studied economics on the Hogeschool The Hague, but changed my profession to photography.
My wife is a Javanese from Surinam, so there is the connection to Indonesia. She still has some relatives and friends in Yogya and in 4 days Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Yes! we will travel to Indonesia again.

So that's me.

SheMerc
User
spacer line

Sorry forgot to mention it,
Went away from Indonesia when I was a baby, went to school in Singapore and Australia. After that got to go back home, Netherland.
That's why I may look like what you all called " Indisch" but I dont speak the language.
Dont know much about Indonesia either..only from hear say.

Emoticon: Shut up! Emoticon: Shut up! Emoticon: Wink

budowono1
User
spacer line

oh yah i i forgot to mention that i studied at a christion chinees Senior high in singapura for just ayear till my 17th when i returned from Singapura went to studdy at UGM Universitas Gajah Mada till i was 19 than i Joined the militairy and went to KMA Royal Duch Militairy Akademy since nopember i live in Negeri belanda

xtrapol
User
User icon of xtrapol
spacer line

Hey guys,

I'm Tony. 21 yo. I'm Aussie-Russian. Studying Engineering in Melbourne, Australia. I grew up in Indonesia as an expat kid for the first 18 years of my life until I moved to Melbourne for uni. - kinda stumbled on this site looking for some Java tourist info for a trip with a group of old Jakarta school friends coming down from Europe in November.

Now I'm addicted to your forum and can't leave. Still miss Indonesia - especially Jakarta - tons even though I love my new country and the people here. Want to come back to work there sometime. Every year I bring some Aussie friends when I go back to visit my family and they love it too. It's a great place. Enjoy it. If you need any help with jakarta nightlife, sight seeing or so on I'm happy to help out.

Cheers

Tony

fabian
User
spacer line

My name's Fabian, just a twenty-something from Sydney who spent 3 mths in Indo last year. And now I write a blog just for love and fascination of the country:

www.theswanker.com/macammacam

spacer line  

hi fabian,
can i add you as my aussie contact? regarding the latest bombing, i will need many aussie sources to inform me the latest reaction from your government (i work at a foreign news desk in a tv station in jakarta). it means i will need your contact number as well, if you don't mind. this is my email: kinanti_pintaRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.com. try to sms me at this number 62-21-8158805842
you can see the news program i work for at liputan6.com... please reply soon. thanks
Emoticon: Bye bye

neyna
User
spacer line

Hi, Emoticon: Bye bye I'm new here so I'm gonna introduce myself to you all.My name is Nina,born and live in Solo.I'm studying Economic,I haven't finished my paper which I have work for almost 3 years Emoticon: Stupid what a lazy girl,huh?But making money is more interesting,isn't it?
I'm working as a shopkeeper in a batikshop,it's not my own it's my sister's.But someday I wanna have my own shop
I'm taking English course,so forgive me if my English is still 'amburadul' Emoticon: Smile In the near future I'm going to take French course,I'm interesting in foreign language even though I can't practise in here
So that's all about me

EricYen
User
spacer line

Hi, I am Eric. Living, as stated in another thread, in Singapore. Married with Yen, Chinese Singaporean woman, both working in the Marketing arena. I am a consultant with Intel, Yen is client services director at a Marcom agency here in Singapore. Having visited Indonesia numerous times, although it was only the tiny island of Bintan, which actually looks more Singaporean when you stay in the resorts...

In 2 weeks from now we will visit Bali, first time for me, but not for Yen, she has been there quite frequent.

In november we still have a holidays ahead, so if things turn out nicely, we might come back and visit Lombok next time.

ok lah, bye now,

Eric

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

49,889,266 topic views - 222,098 posts - 13,483 topics - 16,230 members - last post @ 19-09-2017 16:43 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

89,931,342 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com