indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (4 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Sepp Buys
User
User icon of Sepp Buys
spacer line

Yerun,

Master my master. Is it possible somehow to make the chatrooms like real chatrooms. Now I can only see how many visitors are present at this magnificant site, but not knowing who they are and what they are looking for.

Is that somehow in future possible. Guess every frequent visitor would like to chat "real time"

Sepp

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Sepp,

I do not have the intention to start hosting a chatbox here. There are many other chatboxes around, and experiences from the past told me not to certain things in which people are free to do what they want.

If people are looking for something, then they can ask it here, after registering themselves, or on other forums without registration. It's their choice. I have tried without registration, but that became a complete mess so I had to stop that.

Yerun

Sepp Buys
User
User icon of Sepp Buys
spacer line

Okey,

Message understood. Too bad I would say. Somehow you know the people by "chatting" here. But oke. I understand

Sepp

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

yeah, I'm sorry, but it's those things from the recent past that changed my mind about certain things. I know the bad few spoil it for the good majority, but well, I guess that's life.

Sepp Buys
User
User icon of Sepp Buys
spacer line

What can I say,

You still hold the cards, I loooooose, hahaha.

I can understand this all takes a lot of time and I guess even love to put all the effort in this site. Thank you very much so far for this. All my friends in Holland I rever to this site, to get them aquintated with Indonesia, to give them some impression of the people, and hoping one day they will become "member" of this medium.

The more the marrier, but the directer the contact the better as well, I am sure. But not in this lifetime.

Sepp

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Just envite some of them to meet you in Jember. Emoticon: Wink
I will make a trip by motorbike from Jogja to Sumbawa (it's the plan) in my next holiday...

Sepp Buys
User
User icon of Sepp Buys
spacer line

Fortunatelly,

Friends are coming within two weeks, with their baby. From Bali two hours away from me, we go to have a good weekend (well I will), they go diving, me working, the next weekend is Yogya, The following is Surabaya and Malang. And off they go. A friend of mine is now in Jember working for one of the competitors, but we know each other for ten years, so we do not have any secrests and drink untill we drop at the local bar. (Quite often). And for the next European Summer season I am already " booked" with friends coming over.

Tell me the dates Yerun concerning your motorbike experience in Indonesia, I might join you on my SCOOTER. From Surabaya I could pick you up go to Malang, Malang to Jember, Jember Kalimas/Banyuwangi, Gilimanuk, Northcoast Bali, Going south to Legian, Lombok, FLores, Sumba, Sumbawa. Just tell me when and where. I try to make a nice schedule. If wanted.

SEpp (Hoort zegt het voort, des te meer zielen des te meer vreugd)

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Hmm.. I will be on Bali at new Years eve. I will arrive in Indonesia 12 december, and will be there until 15 January. So somewhere in between I will make the trop from Jogja to Sumbawa and back again. Don't know much about the plans yet. Planning in Indonesia is the same as asking Dutch people to pay for something they can get for free at the neighbors shop.

Sepp Buys
User
User icon of Sepp Buys
spacer line

Hahahahah,

My planning for new year are tooooo far ahead. My bey Sidney, maybe Capetown, or Sao Paulo. or just Jember. No not definitly not Jember, ten years ago I did my practical training in Malang, celibrating New Years Eve in Batu. Nothing happened, watched the Wayang Kulit on TV untill two o'clock in the morning without fireworks (prohibited) without alcohol (muslim), and without oliebollen and appelflappen. I was depressed for the rest of my two month stay there.

No not with New year at Java, I will be at Bali and have party like it is 1999.

Sepp

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

ooh, the New Years eve is just coincidence, a Dutch guy there envited me and I agreed. Just to be sure I have a shelter Emoticon: Puh!

Sepp Buys
User
User icon of Sepp Buys
spacer line

Yerun,

As Dutch as you are going for the easiest chaepest way!!!

And to add to this topic, we are in some way "chatting", if not this topic than the others, LOL (Laugh Out Loud) " for those who do not use sms language" 4 those w do n use sms language

Sepp

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

On 11-07-2004 19:01 Sepp Buys wrote:
Yerun,

As Dutch as you are going for the easiest chaepest way!!!

And to add to this topic, we are in some way "chatting", if not this topic than the others, LOL (Laugh Out Loud) " for those who do not use sms language" 4 those w do n use sms language

Sepp

well, travelling TO bali will not be murah because I will invest/buy a motorbike there. So... Emoticon: Wink

Sepp Buys
User
User icon of Sepp Buys
spacer line

A new second hand Scooter will cost you upmost IDR 4.500.000. A liter of benzine is nowadays IDR 2.000. If it runs 1 liter to 9 kilometers, knowing how many kilometers you will make, count it out. A new second hand scooter in Europe, Holland, will cost????

And isn't it so that hobby's only will cost and never make money. Unless you make your hobby your primair income. (Which is not buying motors in Java, driving them to Bali and selling them, of course)

Sepp

Mermaid
User
spacer line

Hi Everyone,

I am Jessy, but mermaid is my nick name, I have just joined into this group today and this is really cool to have social community with expats and local people in website.

Thanks for Jeroen as the moderator, you are really great. Is there any gathering or party for only the member of this website ?? So it will be the real chat in real life ..
Emoticon: Wink

Thanks for the info in advance.

Mermaid

mermaid_in_asiaRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.com

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

Aduuuh seh .... Yerunawatti bisa ngobrol juga !!!
Oh pardon .... our one and only webmaster is also chatting his way throughout this forum, instead making us jealous how marvellous his holidays are ... showing pictures etc...

How are things .... in sunny side INDOnesia .... raining ....snowing .... freezing...
'did you do some birdwatching lately ???'

Greets ... Anis.

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

sidik
User
User icon of sidik
spacer line

Sepp,

If you say scooter, do you mean "motor bebek"?

tunawisma, tunakarya, tunamasalah

spacer line  

Hallo everybody special aan Jeroen,

It's lovely to travel along Java towards Bali en Sumbawa by motor maar zwar jongen!!!
Make sure, when you reach Malang, visit "Sunrise Tourist Information" Jl. Majapahit 1K MAlang, you will get great info en vriendelijk mensen.
Goede reis Veel plezier en veel sucsess...

sitiwijnhamerRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.com

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

94,618,867 topic views - 242,009 posts - 13,759 topics - 35,452 members - last post @ 15-10-2021 19:42 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2021
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

154,254,096 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com