indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jakarta, the Big Durian > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

> find/buy many pirated stuff at Glodok-mangga dua
> ride Bus way when bussy trafic jamed time in morning and afternoon.
> Everything just fine when you were hurry just blink2 yr headlights car and go straight at the trafic lights, even red lights is already on. You just preparing Rp 20.000 - 70.000 in your pocket for the police man.
> Trotoar/Sidewalk became Motorcycle line.
> If yo;re driving alone In the 3 in 1 time line, you just adding more passenger by raised two of them from the left of the road side. They are already standing there. And give them a couple ten thousand when you drop them for a couple km.
> Sky building were build surrounding low/dirty houses.
> Mall are place for teen agers escape from school.
> you parking your car 5 kilometers away from the place you going to.
> Waste your time at cafe or coffee shop, while you waiting trafic jamed off.
> You can stop the bus everyway you want, while there is no bus stop either.
> Wasting your money at the popular bars with your friends, and go home with success mature girls/man in your hand.

Feel free to hear & download my songs : www.reverbnation.com/suckme

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

When I drive my truck in Europe I start to get the feeling the traffic looks more like in Jakarta every day.People don't see me and I'm big and yellow and it's an 18-wheeler so why they not notice me I don't know.And lately the rain is more intense and sometimes so hard you don't see the road anymore.I am watching live earth now and seriously think we have a problem in the future.Greetings from Holland,Europe. Emoticon: I love it

spacer line  

Yup, you're rights Mr veer 01. I think human resourses management was the meaning of the problem, beside nature impact. One of the Jakarta's problem is traffic, the differences between roads capacity and vehicle is doesn't macth anymore. The vehicle was too crowded than roads capacity.
Because, people think more safety and fast by using cars or motorcyles. So, the Government should widing the roads... "Bus Way", "3 in 1" ways, and "turn on the motorcyle headlight" were not enough...

Feel free to hear & download my songs : www.reverbnation.com/suckme

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

Yep....everytime the government comes with a solution the problems have allready grown he?Same in Holland,politicians run behind the facts.It is the same everywhere.We visit Jakarta in the end of this year,hope the rain is gone then. Emoticon: Bye bye

lapislegit
User
User icon of lapislegit
spacer line

Talk about "Bus Way", really ridiculous. Traffic in jakarta is very crowded, even then (governeur) use most of the mainroad, one line only for Bus Way (which not all buses could drive there but only bus belong to his own bus company).
So, rush hour ? means disaster. Emoticon: Nooo

spacer line  

Main reason of traffic problems in Jakarta are the FUCKING Ankots, burn them all and at least 70% of the traffic problems are solved

By the way, parking is never problem for me, I never had to walk more then 100 meters.

spacer line  

i think jakarta is too populated, which causes too much traffic! i think jkt should open more roads or even adopt more public transportaion system, to reduce traffic.

Malam
User
User icon of Malam
spacer line

On 20-01-2008 14:46 lolita_helz wrote:
i think jakarta is too populated, which causes too much traffic! i think jkt should open more roads or even adopt more public transportaion system, to reduce traffic.

Hmmm a good one, they allready tried that for 20 years in Holland Emoticon: Smile
And even here that is a mission impossible Emoticon: Nooo
Yeeeeeeesss let's try it in Jakarta Emoticon: Wink

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

On 26-08-2007 10:41 dutchguy1000 wrote:
Main reason of traffic problems in Jakarta are the FUCKING Ankots, burn them all and at least 70% of the traffic problems are solved

You're right. But not only in Jakarta. Bandung is even more worse. And there are lot of of other towns with the same problem.
The angkot is the worst user of the roads. They don't obey to any rule and drive reckless. Problem is that the police lets them do whatever they want cause the police is earning money from them. The angkots pay the police so that the police is not bothering them. So let us also burn down the police stations.

ardianto
User
User icon of ardianto
spacer line

On 20-01-2008 16:01 Yogya-Bali wrote:

So let us also burn down the police stations.

Burning down buildings... sounds like the favorite hobby of some religious group.... but for some reason I can't remember which one.. anyone who does? ps. they also use to burn down churches, if that helps...

Quiz: Noem 3 westerse landen waar Islam succesvol is ge´ntegreerd. Oke, noem er eentje dan

spacer line  

On 20-01-2008 22:24 ardianto wrote:

Burning down buildings... sounds like the favorite hobby of some religious group.... but for some reason I cant remember which one.. anyone who does? ps. they also use to burn down churches, if that helps...

FPI, PFI, not really sure nut I know they are some extremist muslim group with no respect for other religions. breaking down bars during ramadan... bullshit.... as christians also can not drink during the fasting of the muslim people....

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

On 21-01-2008 07:32 dutchguy1000 wrote:

FPI, PFI, not really sure nut I know they are some extremist muslim group with no respect for other religions. breaking down bars during ramadan... bullshit.... as christians also can not drink during the fasting of the muslim people....

No they cannot. Because for these extremists there's only 1 law and that is their law(less). Unfortunately also the police is involved in these things (money my dear). So still let's burn down the police stations and all the problems are solved.

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

If you smell like sewer, you have been in Jakarta Emoticon: Laugh out loud

JohanN
User
User icon of JohanN
spacer line

- If you think McD is the real name of McDonald's;
- If you think going out in the lobby of a hotel is the way to spend your saturday evening.

Begin de details te vergeten

Katinka
User
User icon of Katinka
spacer line

... you have experienced the flood.

spacer line  

On 17-02-2008 17:55 Katinka wrote:
... you have experienced the flood.

yes...
better not go to Indonesia in the rainy season Emoticon: Yes!
Jakarta is bad, but Palembang / south sumatra could be worse, when the Musi, Lematang, Kommering a.o. are flooding..
(as a kid we didn,t bother, no school for days Emoticon: Party! )

Inez

hobo1
User
spacer line

Don't worry, be happy. Jakarta is still the best place where you can celebrate humanity by renting a new wife for the night. Behind every dark cloud, is a silver lining.

Hideaway Bungalow in Kuta Lombok - check my homepage

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

49,929,256 topic views - 222,143 posts - 13,486 topics - 16,235 members - last post @ 21-09-2017 17:09 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

89,999,087 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com