indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

I change the topic become : How many Indonesian songs you recognize?

I really love this song "Hapus Aku" (Nidji)
"Buang semua puisi diantara kita berdua, kau bunuh dia sesuatu, yang kusebut itu cinta......Yakinkan aku tuhan, dia bukan milikku, biarkan waktu..waktu..Hapus Aku, sadarkan aku tuhan, dia bukan milikku, biarkan waktu..waktu...hapus aku..

So, how many Indonesian songs you recognize? Say it as much as you know.
We can share together. Emoticon: Yes!

Ok, I'll start frm myself. Here we go :
Roman Picisan frm DEWA, Bisa Saja frm GIGI, Ada Apa DenganMu frm PETERPAN, Hapus Aku frm NIDJI, Tong Kosong frm SLANK, Lu tu Ye frm /RIF, Kau Pikir Kau Lah Segalanya frm EDANE.

There is much more, you know it, you name it.

Regards

Feel free to hear & download my songs : www.reverbnation.com/suckme

indahs
User
User icon of indahs
spacer line

I really love all songs from Homogenic. It is a trio that plays music more or less identic to Bjork. Their new album is "Echoes of the Universe". You can buy their albums (only two so far) through Apple podcast - Europe market.

I like Gigi and Cokelat with almost all of their songs.

I stay away from Dewa and Ahmad Band because I don't fancy Dhani Ahmad's personality. I think social responsibilities should applied for famous people and he doesn't have any.

Of course, I love best female vocal like Ruth Sahanaya and Rita Effendi.

History does have tendency to repeat itself, it only costs more. (Verleyen)

andre
User
spacer line

Ten2five are my favorite for the atmosphere they create. And I like some songs of Krisye for their musical quality.

lapislegit
User
User icon of lapislegit
spacer line

Ten2five , great music. I like Kerispatih also, "Mengenangmu". Also female singers such as Audy. Chrisye is a legend, his musical quality stays forever.

nlpeter
User
User icon of nlpeter
spacer line

I like the artists that I cover in my recordings, especially Chrisye and the Ada Band.
Recently somebody told me about Letto. They have a nice album, called Thruth, Cry and Lie. I am currently recording their song Ruang Rindu, which I like a lot.
Something completely different is Gita Gutawa, her album Kembang Perawan. And there are many many more to explore......... The Indonesian music scene is huge.

Dutch guy singing Indonesian songs at http://nlpeter.nl.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

77,736,067 topic views - 235,509 posts - 13,700 topics - 26,425 members - last post @ 14-12-2019 21:37 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

126,821,308 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com