indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > I'm looking for ... > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

epsilon
User
spacer line

For a Dutch portal site on travelling we are looking for names, addresses, phone numbers, rates and conditions of English and/or Dutch speaking drivers and/or guides in Java.

Do you know someone? Are you a driver and/or guide yourself? Then please let us know your contact details, language skills, etc.

Thanks!

dangdude03
User
User icon of dangdude03
spacer line

A very good driver/guide:
http://forum.indahnesia.com/to(...)_trip_with_pardi.php
For more info you can contact me.
Good luck, Jan

pPamela
User
spacer line

I have a very good friend in Bogor West Java who is an excellent guide who speaks good English and a little Dutch. He is very responsible, caring, honest and really enjoys his job.
His name is Adang- he is 35 yrs old, married to Ayu and they have two children and I have known him since August/September 2000 when I went on a 5 day trip to Halimun National Park, Sukabumi, Papadayan volcano, Tasikmalaya, Garut, Kampung Naga and Pangandaran with him.
His email address is adang1972Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.com and his mobile no. for sms is +6281310038018
He does not drive, but does know of an excellent driver and bus that can take travellers to Halimun National Park or to other parts of Java.
Adang has a friend Endang Suhendra who is also a very reliable guide- Endang already takes groups through Java with his association with a travel group from Europe.
Pamela. Can provide a photo if you require.

spacer line  

Here I'm a paragliding pilot , 41 years old, brought up in nature society have been experienced as bali lombok guide 20 years ago, and have been as tour leader in europe, ever stay in einhoven/tilburg for 2 months.
have associate and excellent skill in guiding group, have capability to manage various range travel packages in jawa and bali but more prefer in tandem flying and package which contain paragliding experience,
Speak english and russian, no dutch schrijfen,+628121999294/+62218209262 name Arief BL email (ablubisRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.bankbii.com or ariefblRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.com)
also run as flying gear distributor range (u-turn, lazer, flytec, etc)

remknip
User
spacer line

We have very good experience for 3 yrs now with (on Bali):
I Wayan Bagia Artha, english speaking driver
Hand phone 081239 76125, Home phone 062 361 461 642
Email: ayu_deaRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.com
His son Mertha usually drives us, speaks english too.
We really can advice on them.

Rembrandt Knip

spacer line  

You could contact Tino as your guide either in english or dutch and he is wel experienced in touring Java Bali .You could cantact him via javaavonturenRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.co.id

Valen

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

77,066,962 topic views - 235,022 posts - 13,697 topics - 25,776 members - last post @ 19-11-2019 15:47 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

125,882,115 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com