indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Tickets, airlines and transport > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Mrs.Smith
User
spacer line

Hello guys,

How much is the price for CGK-BKK-CGK by Thai or Singapore Air ? their website quotes price is ridicoulus.... Far beyond reach in economy class!

I want to give my parents a gift : tour to Bangkok but i need to calculate my budget first Emoticon: Smile

belgianguy
User
User icon of belgianguy
spacer line

of course, you're picking the most expensive airlines in the region! moreover their website prices are not very good (unless there's a special promotion), so you'll do better in a regular travel agency...
you could also do some creative ticketing of your own, did you think of airasia or tiger airways? you could get a cheap flight to singapore (dozens of airlines service that route and competition is very intense) and then on with airasia or tiger airways to bangkok
right now airasia has a promotion running, singapore to bangkok for a mere 9.99 S$ (add taxes to that), or otherwise fly via kuala lumpur, check their website!

Mrs.Smith
User
spacer line

Maybe the airlines i chose are somewhat more expensive than others, but honestly they are the only airlines i can trust with my parents life.

I didn't say others are not safe, it just that what happened with Indonesian Airlines makes me a bit picky about it.

Thanks for your info, for sure i'll check air asia and tiger airways.

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

Wanna fly cheap?Try the army! Emoticon: Puh!

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Air Asia of Malaysia is still out of the "danger zone" which put a spell on the Indonesian airlines (not the Indonesian Air Asia).

ketut.nl
User
User icon of ketut.nl
spacer line

Starting November 1, Jakarta-Bangkok is AirAsias newest route.

belgianguy
User
User icon of belgianguy
spacer line

I'm gonna fly this new route with airasia in a couple of weeks, it will make for an interesting visa-run...promotional price is only 99.000 rupiah one way (359.000 rupiah with fuel surcharge and other fees and taxes) so a very good deal indeed...I love airasia!

magda
User
spacer line

Hi

I would love to go to Bali in February 2009. Guys you know a lot about the flights and other stuff ( I'm impressed with belgianguy) so please help me to find the cheapest option to fly to Bali from London. Waiting for this trip to paradise...and your tips about flights.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

49,929,256 topic views - 222,134 posts - 13,485 topics - 16,234 members - last post @ 20-09-2017 23:14 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

89,968,937 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com