indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > I'm looking for ... > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

carmen
User
spacer line

is there any company how is intresded in export to spain?

thank you for your help

havana45
User
spacer line

Please some detailed information.You wish to export to spain?Where from?What amounts?In what period of time?What kind of furniture?Garden furniture,antieks,bedroom furniture?Contact me at havana45Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.raketnet.nl

mdquay
User
spacer line

There are several companies that like to export to any place in the world - including Spain. What exactly are you looking for? Already have distribution in Spain??? In what amount / one table and 4 chairs a month or at least one container per month ?
If you are serious, please let me know than I can bring you in contact with some good exporters. Cheers,
Marco

ghozali
User
User icon of ghozali
spacer line

i am so late to reply this forum...... Emoticon: Nooo
i am now seeking furniture customer in spain.

visit http://javameuble.page.tl

life in fresh small village, nice!

warlock14
User
spacer line

Hello Carmen,I am Spanish man living in Indonesia,I can find for you anything to export from indonesia from java,borneo,sumatra....Give me your email and I send you a pm.
Un saludo

ghozali
User
User icon of ghozali
spacer line

hi warlock,
nice to see you. Emoticon: Smile

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

Somebody handing out gratis money?? Emoticon: Party! Emoticon: Yummie!

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

spacer line  

Spanish market is already over flowed with all kind of Indonesian handicrafts and furniture. I know it because I'm one of the importers who's responsible for that... Emoticon: I love it

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

On 01-08-2008 08:30 ouwe bekende wrote:
Spanish market is already over flowed with all kind of Indonesian handicrafts and furniture. I know it because Im one of the importers whos responsible for that... Emoticon: I love it

Are you happy now, you have mentioned it. You must be damn proud of yourself.

spacer line  

On 01-08-2008 08:34 Albert wrote:

Are you happy now, you have mentioned it. You must be damn proud of yourself.

That was not my intention of it. I just get little bit tired pseudo 'business people' who think they can make fast money just by posting on a forum

ghozali
User
User icon of ghozali
spacer line

qeqeqe......

siebjans
User
User icon of siebjans
spacer line

On 01-08-2008 08:30 ouwe bekende wrote:
Spanish market is already over flowed with all kind of Indonesian handicrafts and furniture. I know it because Im one of the importers whos responsible for that... Emoticon: I love it

Over flowed?? In wich country and special in the Euro zone is not over flowed with Indonesian handycrafts and furniture? That's not a problem, it gives more compitition and that's a healthy thing for businiss. The best will and do survive Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Yes!

http://www.nuafhalen.com (nieuwsgierig wat af te halen is? kijk zelf eens)

siebjans
User
User icon of siebjans
spacer line

On 01-08-2008 08:39 ouwe bekende wrote:

That was not my intention of it. I just get little bit tired pseudo business people who think they can make fast money just by posting on a forum

Or maybe you're affraid for more and maybe better competition on the market???

Emoticon: Bye bye

http://www.nuafhalen.com (nieuwsgierig wat af te halen is? kijk zelf eens)

ghozali
User
User icon of ghozali
spacer line

qeqeqe Emoticon: Party!

spacer line  

On 10-08-2008 09:03 siebjans wrote:

Over flowed?? In wich country and special in the Euro zone is not over flowed with Indonesian handycrafts and furniture? That's not a problem, it gives more compitition and that's a healthy thing for businiss. The best will and do survive Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Yes!

Ierland
Finland
SloveniŽ
ItaliŽ (ja echt waar)
Malta
Zweden
Noorwegen

spacer line  

On 10-08-2008 09:07 siebjans wrote:

Or maybe you're affraid for more and maybe better competition on the market???

Emoticon: Bye bye

No, not at all! Let them do the the marketing and when they finished I will halve my prices....l Emoticon: I love it

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

On 01-08-2008 08:39 ouwe bekende wrote:

That was not my intention of it. I just get little bit tired pseudo 'business people' who think they can make fast money just by posting on a forum

you never know how a cow catches a rabbit we say in Hollland.

Maybe they think buyers willl surf to this type of web-sites/forums. Emoticon: Party! Emoticon: Frustrated Emoticon: Stupid

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

77,556,988 topic views - 235,436 posts - 13,700 topics - 26,269 members - last post @ 09-12-2019 08:47 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

126,558,104 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com