indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > In the news > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (4 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

Are we at the edge of a new relationship between Australia and INDOnesia ???

AUSTRALIA: Committee urges ratification of Indonesia-Australia treaty

25/06/2007

An Australian Parliamentary committee has recommended ratification of an broad security treaty with Indonesia - but emphasised what it calls "widespread concerns" about human rights in Indonesia.
  • The Parliament's Standing Committee on Treaties was reporting on the Indonesia-Australia Framework Agreement for Security Cooperation, which was signed in Lombok in November.
  • One of the five bipartisan recommendations from the Treaties Committee refers specifically to problems in the Indonesian province of Papua.

Presenter/Interviewer: Graeme Dobell, Radio Australia's Foreign Affairs c

Speakers: Chairman of the Parliament's Treaties committee, Andrew Southcott.
    www.radioaustralia.net.au/asiapac/transcript/

• 'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

JohanN
    User
    User icon of JohanN
    spacer line

Anis, when do you start answering your own questions? Emoticon: Wink

Begin de details te vergeten

AnisJ
    User
    User icon of AnisJ
    spacer line

On 26-06-2007 21:03 JohanN wrote:
    Anis, when do you start answering your own questions? Emoticon: Wink

Anis belanda I am not able to fore-see into the future; I h'd hope somebody like you with a good relationship with 'people in gouvernment circles' could help me ..... Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Shiny Emoticon: Shiny

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

JohanN
    User
    User icon of JohanN
    spacer line

Hey Anis, no I can not foree-see things in the future. Nobody can, that is the reason why this topic will end after a few postings...i think....
    But maybe you can give a start with your own opinion about this relationship?

Begin de details te vergeten

AnisJ
    User
    User icon of AnisJ
    spacer line

• Is pokering your favourite sport, or fishing ..... you must have heard something 'fishy', mate ..... come on Johan what do diplomats tell you in private ..... Emoticon: Talk to the hand Emoticon: Talk to the hand Emoticon: Shiny Emoticon: Shiny

• 'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
    If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

90,122,038 topic views - 241,252 posts - 13,739 topics - 34,870 members - last post @ 15-04-2021 12:21 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2021
    Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

146,822,255 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com