indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

On 27-06-2007 22:30 suami5 wrote:
Sugi5: Youy are right: Those guys in IndoPI are *#$^%*+*&...... hilarious!!!!
I will do something great to know the true.
In a few days I will tell you the final result.
Thank you to everybody. Emoticon: Laugh out loud Emoticon: Party! Emoticon: Worship

Let us know, very interesting. I know a lot of people who do have the same problem (or don't want to face it) and looking for a good (but also decent) way to find out the truth about their relationship.

papaya
User
User icon of papaya
spacer line

One question....... Where did you meet your future wife? In a bar, in Jalan Jaksa or in a club? If it's a YES, I give you one advise: Don't marry her.
If your wife is a good Christian and goes to church every week, the chance is bigger your marriage will survive.
Good luck. Emoticon: Bye bye

Happiness is not a destination, it's a Way of Living

ardianto
User
User icon of ardianto
spacer line

On 28-06-2007 20:20 papaya wrote:
One question....... Where did you meet your future wife? In a bar, in Jalan Jaksa or in a club? If its a YES, I give you one advise: Dont marry her.
If your wife is a good Christian and goes to church every week, the chance is bigger your marriage will survive.
Good luck. Emoticon: Bye bye

I Agree!

You can take the girl out of a bar, but you cannot take the bar out of a girl.

Even later on you might find she will turn tricks on you, if that's where you found her.

Quiz: Noem 3 westerse landen waar Islam succesvol is ge´ntegreerd. Oke, noem er eentje dan

spacer line  

My god, what a generalisation here...... come on guy's.....

I know out of experience that you have to watch out, but to say that ALL girls that go to clubs, Jalan Jaksa, bars etc are the same is absolutely bullshit.....

Good luck with finding out your girl is ok........

Greetz

havana45
User
spacer line

Frieds in Jakarta??They probably are supported financialy by this lovely lady.(numpang hidup) They will tell you that she is honest and faithfull,because if they do not ,they might lose there additional income.Have a nightmare on this and get wise.

zitounnif
User
spacer line

On 25-06-2007 03:58 suami5 wrote:
Hello To all the people in this forum. I had been traveling to Indonesia since 2004 an I meet a woman that drives me crazy. I want to marry her but I want to know if there is in Jakarta any private Company that can help me to do a research about that woman and I can know is she is telling me the true or she is trying to fu.. me.
I alrerady had been in Indonesia 8 times and she looks like really wants to marry me and to go to my country with me. But I am afroid she is only looking for my money and for the good life in my country.
Thank you no all you people.
Any sugestion?

Hello suami5,

Before I give you tips and tricks that you can use to test her, I would like to know how long have you been with her, because to know somebody more deep you need time, minimum 1 year at least.

Here are some tips and tricks for you to know how much she love you and how deep her love for you.

1. Bring her to different malls and never offer or buy her things, and when she ask you try to find a reason for you to refuse. If her mood change for some days it's meant she wants something from you and if this is happen many times, I guess she only wants your money.

2. Tell her because you love indonesia, you want to stay in Indonesia after you guys married and see if she is change or not so you will know that she only wants you to take her to your country and she is going to play her game over there.

3. Tell her that when you are married her, you want her to cook for you because you are not like to go to the restaurant whole time and see if she knows how to cook and she want to do it for you.

4. If she only want to go out whole time, is meant that she can be a party girl and it is not good for you.

5. sometimes, try to leave you wallet in the room when you are out, or having a shower and see if she takes some of your money without telling you.

6. Take her to a party or dinner when there is a lot of men than a women and see how her reaction for it. How she behave towards men.

Basically, there is a lot of ways for you to test a person you love, if she is really love you or not, or she is just trying to fool you.

Good Luck..!!!

fred uk
User
spacer line

I have married an indonesian girl. She is a little younger than me but noy too much. I was also a little unsure at first but all is well now.
We got married in KL, Malaysia about 2 months ago and I intend to join her in Indonesia as soon as I've wrapped up my business here in the UK.

My wife has no interest in living in the UK and only has simple tastes in houses and so on. She's not gready in any way and never asks for anything even knowing that I would buy her anything she wishes.

I've been very lucky. I hope it works out well for you too.

lady_sue
User
User icon of lady_sue
spacer line

On 26-06-2007 12:05 suami5 wrote:
She is endless in the bed and gives me all kind of pleassures that one mind can imagine. Also is very preety and sweet.

Seems to me your statement above is the only reason why you would marry her. I don't see the word "love" in any of your posts. You may think "love" is a bit overrated, but it is surely needed in marriage. Not only "lust".

And other base that's indeed needed in marriage is "trust", and you don't have it either. You don't trust her so much until you want to hire some PI to check her out cause you think that she might be a prostitute. Wow, don't you know her at all??

So what's the point? If it's only lust, you don't need a wife for that.

And as for her, this might be the reason why she has the urge to become Mrs. Suami5 and gave you all the "pleasures" you need all this time :

On 27-06-2007 11:53 suami5 wrote:
her brother came to my business 1 year ago to buy some equipmets for the packing industry in Indonesia. I give to my girl a very good attention, this means money and a lot of other support. Because my support, my girl has a very good life now in Jakarta including auto, house and every kind of electronic equipment. I am not joking with this matter.

You guys aren't married yet and she already has a "very good life" in Jakarta, thanks to you.

Wonder if she became your wife, wouldn't she get more than that? Or, more access to that? He he he..

Sorry, it may sound bitter, but that's the conclusion I get based on what you wrote Emoticon: Smile

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

On 29-06-2007 07:37 dutchguy1000 wrote:
I know out of experience that you have to watch out, but to say that ALL girls that go to clubs, Jalan Jaksa, bars etc are the same is absolutely bullshit..

Come on Dutchguy, you're not that green anymore.
I've been strolling along Jl. Jaksa (was there last week) and the notorious Jakarta bars for almorst 25 years but never could find (although I'm not searching for a decent one in these places) a real decent one. The girls are okay to chat with (and probably something else if you're on that thing) but for a decent relation I have to think twice, threetimes and probably 100 times.
Think how it will go with my job and business if my Indonesian (counter)partners see with what I'm showing up when I dig one from Jaksa or a bar??
I can forget my further career and business.

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.Yogya-bali; maybe they want to 'borrow' her for a few nights after closing a deal ... you never know huh... Emoticon: Wink

Blorong
User
spacer line

On 25-06-2007 03:58 suami5 wrote:
Hello To all the people in this forum. I had been traveling to Indonesia since 2004 an I meet a woman that drives me crazy. I want to marry her but I want to know if there is in Jakarta any private Company that can help me to do a research about that woman and I can know is she is telling me the true or she is trying to fu.. me.
I alrerady had been in Indonesia 8 times and she looks like really wants to marry me and to go to my country with me. But I am afroid she is only looking for my money and for the good life in my country.
Thank you no all you people.
Any sugestion?

Hello Suami,

I am also indonesian woman married with buleh. Not all buleh man are they rich Emoticon: Bye bye . Please don't judges all Indonesian women as cheap or gold digger.
My advise : you can ask to her, is she work ? how about her family ?
Middle class Indonesian are generally educated well, maybe they don't want you cause you are stranger... Emoticon: Stupid

I hope you're girl NOT from the kampung...succes

spacer line  

I think suami5 that this girl gives you a lot of sakit kapala. There are Indonesian girls that just interested in you as a person. A lot like a bule. But what she likes the most? You give her already a lot of money and other things. What if you didn't. Secondly do you think you can get the truth out of her? Even she is a wanita pecular. Even forced by circumstances she must have a chance for a better life. Honestly or by a game? Can you live by it? Will it be true love or just a trick for money? It can be an tricky business.

lapislegit
User
User icon of lapislegit
spacer line

suami5,
What do you do if the PI said she has bad intentions to you, having relation with you for financially reasons ? would you break up with her ? asking back everything you gave to her ?considering that you love her and she drives you crazy ?.
Follow your heart, take the risk. Life is all about choices.
Good luck.

Shanti
User
User icon of Shanti
spacer line

Dear Suami5,

A relationship must be based on trust. If in the beginning you already have doubts in her, just brake up. She isnt the only woman in the world who is sweet and good in bed. Btw, not all Indonesian woman wants to marry white man for a good future.

And if u both really in love, you both dont need to hide anythin to each other and will always tell the truth. If u both love each other, u would feel comfort with her but no doubts. I guess relationship with doubts isnt that good to be continued.

I wish u all the best.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

49,266,143 topic views - 221,735 posts - 13,476 topics - 15,942 members - last post @ 20-08-2017 20:04 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

88,888,659 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com