indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

suami5
User
spacer line

Hello To all the people in this forum. I had been traveling to Indonesia since 2004 an I meet a woman that drives me crazy. I want to marry her but I want to know if there is in Jakarta any private Company that can help me to do a research about that woman and I can know is she is telling me the true or she is trying to fu.. me.
I alrerady had been in Indonesia 8 times and she looks like really wants to marry me and to go to my country with me. But I am afroid she is only looking for my money and for the good life in my country.
Thank you no all you people.
Any sugestion?

spacer line  

Well, follow your intiution, The first time I married I did not do that and was fucked. The easiest way to find out is to let her use your computer to chat and email and install a keylogger. you will know in a very short time what is going on.

I want to say that only you asking this question say a lot......

Greetz

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Changed the title into something more clear however I can hardly imagine this topic will actually go somewhere.

spacer line  

Usualy women in third world countries looking for a better future. They are willing to marry a foreigner from the West, even when he is twice her age.
No girl with an indonesian background, haven an Eurpean pasport for example, will marry a man twice her age. If she does so, it's only because
he is rich. Just take me serious and belief me! I also had the experience of being married with a asian girl. There was only romance when I met and married here. But after that I didn't recognized her after a few years. What your think your girl when you tell her to live with you in Inodneia instead of taking her to the West? Why she likes a european man and not and Indonesian?
Be careful and good luck!

belgianguy
User
User icon of belgianguy
spacer line

well people are people...where ever it is! you gonna find golddiggers both in indonesia or in western countries, and true romance is as possible in indonesia as it is in your own...the bad experience of mister robert is a personal one, it should not be generalised! of course, a mixed marriage takes a bit more effort, but it's very possible...my own experience has been mostly a good one, I got married 15 years ago in indonesia, and it's still going strong (with some ups and down along the way, as it would be in a regular western marriage I guess)...also, the age difference is not such a big issue in indonesian culture...but in the end, it's your own judgment that counts, suami5!

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

Seems to me you allready distrust her,not a very good base for a longtermrelationship.But also here in the west you can find one that only looks for money,so just follow your haert and see what life brings you....I did and am now happily married for some years. Emoticon: Very funny

suami5
User
spacer line

Dutchguy1000 can you help me to understant what is a keylogger? It is the first time I hear something like that.
Mister Robert, Belgianguy and veer01, thank you for your comments, I really appreciate it. But by the end, can someone help me to know if there is any private Detective Company in Indonesia that I can contact to do a research about my Chinita Girl?
Thank again to everybody

suami5
User
spacer line

Jeroen: Thank you for to change the title of my topic.
Maybe this way will call better the attention of the people.

josari
User
spacer line

http://www.actualspy.com/articles/keyloggers.html.

Here you can find the answer about keylogger

And take my advice. Stop with this lady if you don't thrust her.
I know what i'm talking about. It saved me a lot of money
and headache.

Good Luck

ardianto
User
User icon of ardianto
spacer line

If she's really keen she might have joined the Alibi Network... So you definately need to have that keylogger installed asap Emoticon: Wink

Just kidding...
If she's giving you headaches already at this stage...break up. Otherwise you really gonna have your work cut out when you two stay together.. just my 2 eurocents...

Quiz: Noem 3 westerse landen waar Islam succesvol is ge´ntegreerd. Oke, noem er eentje dan

suami5
User
spacer line

Josari: this link brings me to a rusian screen. I can not read this language. Any other sugestion? Emoticon: Confused

suami5
User
spacer line

I understand what you say. Thank you for your comments. But I want to squeeze this possibility because this girl is really the kind of woman I had been looking for long time ago. She is endless in the bed and gives me all kind of pleassures that one mind can imagine. Also is very preety and sweet. But I want to do a little research in her past because I am afroid she had been working in the past as prostitute (kupu kupu malam).
Does someone knows if there is a Private Detective Company in Jakarta?

sebastian
User
spacer line

Hmmmm.....Having a partner thats good in bed and pretty is great..

But if you need to do research on the kinda person she really is then maybee you have already answered your own question...in that your gut feeling must be telling you that she isn't completly honest with you.

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

Great in bed?...Pretty?...Dreamgirl right?...All ingredients for a short romance that will likely end bad are present,so if you want some advice...use your brain instead of following your dick...and that I say with some big life-experience! Emoticon: Talk to the hand

4yoke4
User
User icon of 4yoke4
spacer line

I don't like this conversation.

Take her or leave her.

What does she know about your live before you met her Emoticon: Confused

Het zou in de wereld heel wat vrediger toegaan als men minder op elkaar zou letten en meer op elkaar zou passen

papaya
User
User icon of papaya
spacer line

Hi Suami5,

What about you? Are you that honest? Most of the men who don't trust their girlfriend are playing with other chicks themselves....

Happiness is not a destination, it's a Way of Living

andre
User
spacer line

On 26-06-2007 12:05 suami5 wrote:
........ I am afroid she had been working in the past as prostitute (kupu kupu malam).....

Would that really matter if she really loves you and is serious about her future with you? Most women (in Indonesia) are forced into prostitution for all sorts of reasons. Most of the time they are just victims of circumstances.

I think you'd be better of looking ahead instead of back. Take time to get to know her better, Show her where you come from and what your life in your home is like. If your not sure (yet), don't commit (yet).

suami5
User
spacer line

4yoke4 doesn't like this conversation. Anyway I want to reply your comments.
My girl knows a lot of my life, she calls mi mother, she calls to my office and talk to my secretary when I am bussy, her brother came to my business 1 year ago to buy some equipmets for the packing industry in Indonesia. I give to my girl a very good attention, this means money and a lot of other support. If she is telling me the true, I will marry her A.S.A.P. but if I can find that she is lying, I can't trust her. Because my support, my girl has a very good life now in Jakarta including auto, house and every kind of electronic equipment. I am not joking with this matter.

suami5
User
spacer line

Thank you to Veer01, Papaya, Andre, Ardianto.... for your comments. But by the end:
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME IF THERE IS A PRIVATE DETECTIVE COMPANY IN JAKARTA (INDONESIA)????????????????????

andre
User
spacer line

Hi suami5,

I don't know why you are asking this question here, when a simple google search comes up with 10 pages of sick websites (see below)

Taken from indopi.com on 27 june 2007

The Game.
The game simply put, is when a Indonesian girl (usually a full time or part time prostitute) finds an unsuspecting foreign man she can manipulate into sending her money and take care of her. All the while, she goes out and does the same thing to as many men as she feels comfortable doing it to while you think she is at home being a good girl. These "gamers" are some of the best liars in the world and use your emotions, kindness, caring and generosity against you for as long as they can get away with it. When you do finally find out and she has exhausted every avenue to keep you on the hook, she will just work the game on the other suckers who haven't caught on yet. Do you really know what she is doing while you are back at home working away at your job day after day so you can send her money? Chances are, she is out working "the game" on another unsuspecting person just like you! Using the same lines, same lies and the same sob stories she used on you to manipulate another guy into doing exactly what you are doing... sending her money. Of course you want to believe that she is a "good girl" and is at home early every night like she always tells you in the many SMS messages and e-mails she sends you all the time but the fact is, most Indonesian girls who are on "the game" have two, three and even more guys than that taking care of them and sending them money from abroad every month! This is a cold, hard reality!

By the way.... If your PI cannot find any dirt, are you going to tell the love of your life you sent a private investigator after her? Emoticon: Confused

Sugi5
User
spacer line

Oh my God! That IndoPI.com website is hilarious!!!

It's priceless how they feed on other people's insecurity. Honestly, I would much more readily trust an average indonesian girl's integrity than these guys (their contract is for 5 days, who else is betting that after 5 days you'll have to sign up again because they won't have quite found the fullproof evidence, etc...)

Anyway suami5, if you met your girlfriend in a high-end bar, and if she actually encouraged you to take her back to your hotel room after a couple of drinks, then chances are that yes, she might have been working the streets a bit, especially if she is so good looking and already talented in the sack.

Then again, so what? She could still be very seriously in love with you. As was said before, a certain number of girls have to go through this at one point, but most are not hardcore professionals and will jump at the first chance of getting out. Don't let considerations of what she did in her past get in the way of what could be a great relationship.

Of course that doesn't mean she is not out there to play you. In this case, just tell her you've yourself fallen on hard financial times and stop giving her money for a while to see her reaction. If she loses interest quickly, you will have much more readily found out where you stand then what those P.I. will ever be able to tell you. If she sticks with you, you've found yourself a winner.

Good luck with that.

rspelmink
User
spacer line

On 27-06-2007 11:53 suami5 wrote:
4yoke4 doesnt like this conversation. Anyway I want to reply your comments.
My girl knows a lot of my life, she calls mi mother, she calls to my office and talk to my secretary when I am bussy, her brother came to my business 1 year ago to buy some equipmets for the packing industry in Indonesia. I give to my girl a very good attention, this means money and a lot of other support. If she is telling me the true, I will marry her A.S.A.P. but if I can find that she is lying, I cant trust her. Because my support, my girl has a very good life now in Jakarta including auto, house and every kind of electronic equipment. I am not joking with this matter.

Well, i might have an other indication that she was (and might still be) a profi... or working girl. How do you think she could pay for her car, housem stereo, tv etc.... not from working at the barber shop or so... with wages up to a juta rupiah a month.... she has been doing other professional money making!

Take care with this girl! They can be very good Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile. sweet talking... i know the bars in Indonesia. Fun to go, but not 4real life! I can tell stories enough!!!!

suami5
User
spacer line

rspelmink: The car and the rest af other things was gifts I made to her.
That's the point. I am having thousand of euros in expenses and I dont know if what I am doing is right. Mengerti?

suami5
User
spacer line

Sugi5: Youy are right: Those guys in IndoPI are *#$^%*+*&...... hilarious!!!!
I will do something great to know the true.
In a few days I will tell you the final result.
Thank you to everybody. Emoticon: Laugh out loud Emoticon: Party! Emoticon: Worship

rspelmink
User
spacer line

On 27-06-2007 22:26 suami5 wrote:
rspelmink: The car and the rest af other things was gifts I made to her.
Thats the point. I am having thousand of euros in expenses and I dont know if what I am doing is right. Mengerti?

I know suami5. how is your contact with your girlfriend (or wife-2b) when ur not in Indonesia? Is it email, chat? Or daily phone contact as well?
And aren't there any friends you got in Jakarta that can help you and tell more about ur missy?

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

50,648,641 topic views - 222,990 posts - 13,504 topics - 16,540 members - last post @ 21-10-2017 22:26 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

91,140,825 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com