indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

PEPERMANS
User
spacer line

Yep zitounnif beter not tyo stay longtime on KUTA BEACH because mostly JAVANSE bad ugly women who only want to use me and I have been last year 45 days in BALI so I know and 'smell' those ladies already when I see them coming to me thats why last year I didnt find a serious girl...
Lets hope this year maybe I fly to SULAWESI to MAKASSAR and then to PANTAI BIRA TORAJA LAND TOGIAN ISLANDS very rough to go there but
wonderfull places because BALI beaches are dirty and ungly and dangorous to swim but they told me 'somewhere' on BALI there are good beaches and quiet cheap places to stay and forrest nearby if someone knows where those
beaches then please tell me how to get there from KUTA.
I arrive 5 SEPT. on midnight in DENPASAR if someone knows a clean simpel place with hot shower around 50.000RPH on KUTA BEACH then let me know please because I will walk from DENPASAR AIRPORT to KUTA because dont want to use my ATM and I know on the airport the moneychangers give a very bad rate so I will wait till the next morning o change EUROS at PT CENTRAL
KUTA (if you know other honest moneychangers always welcome)a good and honest moneychanger...

PEPERMANS
User
spacer line

I just take 2months unpaid vacation so everybody can do it its just a choise
you have to make in life and I dont spent my money on DVD's fancy mobils
big plasma TV's and go to drink in bars I rather go every year 2months to INDONESIA or another country and feel the MA TAHARI on my body...
I NEVER react when a KUTA BEACHGIRL comes to me because she just wants me to pay her sigarettes beer food and mobilebill and fuel for her motorbike.I rather stay alone 2months then to have a girl like that...
Life's too short to waiste my time with girls like that...

merapi
User
User icon of merapi
spacer line

Let him learn, he returns broke, this stallion. Emoticon: Yawn Emoticon: Yawn Emoticon: Yawn Emoticon: Yawn

PEPERMANS
User
spacer line

I learn every day and will not return 'broke' because last year I was 45 days in BALI and didn't had a girl didn't went to fancy bars with alcohol slaved girls.
I went every day to the beach made long walks and ate in the warungs and
enjoyed every day in INDONESIA...

indahs
User
User icon of indahs
spacer line

I think any sincere, kind hearted Indonesian women don't deserve a guy like Pepermans. Well, in general: any sincere, honest, kindhearted women around the world

Let me ask you this question: What happened with you and the lady after the trip then? Are you going to have serious relationship or is it just for temporary "toyfriend-relationship" during the holiday trip?

History does have tendency to repeat itself, it only costs more. (Verleyen)

PEPERMANS
User
spacer line

INDAH after my visit in INDONESIA I fly home I cant put if I find a girlfriend in my
backpack directly because GOVERNMENT of INDONESIA asks many papers and an expensive departingtax for every INDONESIAN citizen that leaves INDONESIAN territory so dont blame ME blame your 'corrupt government'...
My friend JOERI went 5!! times to his girlfriend in INDONESIE before he married her does it mean then he was only 'playing' with her??
I dont think so they have a newborn son now and she doesnt want to go back to INDONESIA because cooler(INDONESIANS hate the MATAHARI) for her here and much better salary...

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

I think what Indahs is tring to say is...how serious are you in finding a girlfriend and is it for life or only short time.Allthough you will find a lot of barriers in paperwork and embassy-trouble,money must not play a too big role in this cause it will take a lot of that before you can hold your love in your arms.And ofcourse a lot of patience cause time flies when you start a procedure to get anyone into europe. Emoticon: Bye bye

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

By the way...Indahs,greetings from almost neighbours in Hellevoetsluis Emoticon: Party!

PEPERMANS
User
spacer line

All I can say is 'lets see what will happen' when I'm there in BALI the GILIS and
SULAWESI because INDONESIA is too beautiful to stay in one place...
I LOVE the SUN the beaches eating in the warungs meeting people from around the WORLD drink in the evening some beers with them and make long walks on BALI LOMBOK and SULAWESI to see how beautiful nature is
before its destroyed by greedy humans.
I have been to SUMATRA 3 years ago almost all forrest and wildlife is gone
and that makes me VERY SAD and not only on SUMATRA...

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

Okay,good luck then and good holiday.By the way,I passed Antwerp twice this week but no time to stop,maybe other time,but I saw indeed you live nearby a big nature-park,nice to see in a big city.Tomorrow I won't leave Holland I think,but you never know. Emoticon: Very funny

balibreeze
User
User icon of balibreeze
spacer line

good luck to you dude... in Bali, lots of javanese girls in Kuta. You can easily spot them in bars and clubs.. but not Balinese women.

sing ken ken bli....

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

And u will get AIDS for free with these Javanese beachgirls.
Never touch one of these "already thrown-out of Jawa" cheap hookers. These are for stupid Italian and French expats who live in Seminyak and Kerobokan and cannot see the difference between a prostitute and a decent, normal Indonesian woman.
A lot of hookers from Jawa (who are already retired and coming on age) move to Bali where it is easy to find some stupid stallion from South Europe who never goes to any other island in Indonesia then the southcoast of Bali and cannot see the difference between a normal Indonesian girl and a tanned Bali beachgirl.
Prototype of a Bali beachgirl??? Easy to recognize: black tanned by the sun, long hair, driving a Tiger motorcycle, wearing a (fake) leather helmet, wearing (mini)shorts, wearing a halter T-shirt (a so-called "U can see" Emoticon: Wink , talking English.

PEPERMANS
User
spacer line

Been already 4 times in BALI so I know those girls who will end of with AIDS
alcohol and drugaddiction and I NEVER go to BARS or DISCOS because I hate smokers liars noisy places...
I have no idea what those girls ask for a LOVING night with them I think too
much RUPIAHS??
I dont judge of people who go to prostitutes its the oldest profession of the world but those men beter go to THAILAND or BRASIL much cheaper girls..
I rather fly to SULAWESI and go to deserted white beaches virgin forrests
TORAJA LAND and if you know interesting places/beaches on SULAWESI just let me know because I will fly to MAKASSAR and will go with local transport(bus)and try to see as much as possible interesting places...
I like to see waterfalls lakes national parks(wildlife)and white sand beaches good for snorkeling...

Roseana
User
spacer line

so girls and women who have broken hearts and desperate maybe could traveling together with him ! But not me for sure !!! Emoticon: Shiny

Leonard
User
spacer line

Pepermans,
great to have 2 whole months to visit Indonesia. I did the same for a six week period and it really was an eye opener. During my stay in Jakarta I was not really looking for a girl to join me. I have a girl friend at home and no intention for a change. Nevertheless more than once Indonesian girls suggested to join me for the remaining weeks. I knew them only for three or four days, when they asked me. One time I accepted for a 3-day trip to Bandung on a no sex condition. We did nothing special in Bandung. Nevertheless I must say that it was a very nice stay.
The girl informed me that she had traveled several times with Europeans. Sometimes for three months. She did that so as to say for a living. She offered to keep me company when I were to go to other parts of Indonesia. But for me that was impractical. In Bandung I payed her daily expenses. But she never asked for any luxoury. I felt safe with her and still I think she was worth it. Never did I have the feeling that she was after my money. Every now and then we still have e mail contact. In spite of the snide remarks some people make about Indonesian girls I met this woman who still is dear to me.
Have a good time in Indonesia Pepermans!

PEPERMANS
User
spacer line

Roseana thanks but I think you are frustrated woman because you cant go 2months to INDONESIA (joking)...
LEONARD I arrive in BALI so will not go to JAVA and I know lots of JAVANESE
girls wants to join foreigners not so in BALI thats why I go to SULAWESI because beautiful beaches nature underwaterworld and hope to find an
open minded buginese woman there...
I'm not desperate I enjoy every day in INDONESIA and the matahari is my best friend he/she shines every day and INDONESIANS hate it ...not me...

fred uk
User
spacer line

On 23-06-2007 22:30 merapi wrote:
oh oh not again.
If you really loves this country, try to respect the other and yourself

Can't fault that post. I'm a white british guy and have the problem of gold diggers after me when I'm out alone in the cities. I'm not that interested in easy sex and can't anyway. My wife would chop my bits off and she would be right to do so.
Even before I was married I always avoided the type of girl that went after foreign blokes so easily. It's no good to you and a lousy way to behave in someone else's country.
I have found most Indonesian I meet to be good people more interested in being friends than after my wallet but as in any place there are going to be some.
Sorry to get on my high horse but I've seen it so many times and it's not that great.

PEPERMANS
User
spacer line

You are right FRED I'm not interested too in easy sex thats why last year I stayed alone 45 days in INDONESIA because on KUTA ugly girls with black sunglasses who drunk more then me and they wanted that I payed everything but I'm not stupid those girls can go to HELL...
EUROPEANS and ASIANS are living on another planet I want SUN sea walking adventure cycling beer staying in simple bungalows eat in warungs and take local transport and sea many places and ASIANS hate the sun dont want to walk and eat all day dont like adventure because they miss their family
and are too religious so you have to consider all those things before you start a serious relationship with an ASIAN woman...
My friend is married with girl from SURABAYA and every year she visits her family and he stays here in BELGIUM because he told me nothing to see in
SURABAYA and when I told him that when his wife visits her family in SURABAYA he is FREE to visit other places in INDONESIA he told me his wife
doesnt allow that she doesnt trust him...
I told him to be a man a go to every island he wants because he is working the whole year to pay the tickets for his wife to go to INDONESIA...

deblieck
User
User icon of deblieck
spacer line

...why don't you try to register Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile. friendster site and start looking for single indo friends there? It's popular in Indonesia and it's free toch. Or Myspace. First time I went to NL i didn't hv friends at all, was busy searching for new friends then got some indo friends living in NL frm friendster and it was really nice to met them and we're still friends till now Emoticon: Party! But heej...It's just an option anyway... Emoticon: Cooool

andre
User
spacer line

Kasihan Pepermans, All he wants is someone to join him on his hikes and cycling trips. But because of a few dubious remarks ("not too religious" and "I scan my recent pictures to you" ) in his first post, he ends up defending himself and explaining his true intentions for the last three weeks!

PEPERMANS
User
spacer line

Great now whe have psychiatrist called ANDRE!!!
Every day in INDONESIA will be a HAPPY DAY for me and I'm FREE to sit in the SUN all day jump in the waves make long walks then you end up in places you never see or notice on a motorbike and I dont follow the LONELY PLANET
then you end up in places full of tourists and dont meet INDONESIANS...

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

77,000,674 topic views - 234,994 posts - 13,697 topics - 25,725 members - last post @ 18-11-2019 04:56 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

125,823,035 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com