indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

PEPERMANS
User
spacer line

I arrive 5SEPT. in BALI and I stay till 30 OCT. in INDONESIA.
If you are sportive like to make long walks like to eat in warungs and stay in simple bungalows and can show me the hidden beautiful places of BALI LOMBOK and SULAWESI and like to sit in the SUN all day and swim snorkel
cycle and are not too religious then just mail me:pepermansRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.hotmail.com
then I scan my recent pictures to you.
I'm a man 44 and dont smoke and LOVE INDONESIA.

spacer line  

No need to put this advert, the first day there you will have hard time to choose what girl to pick.
There will be plenty there.

greetz

andre
User
spacer line

On 20-06-2007 11:57 PEPERMANS wrote:
... like to sit in the SUN all day ......

Dutchguy, judging from this remark, pepermans is not looking for a local girl... There's not an indonesian girl in the world that likes to sit in the sun. Emoticon: Very funny

ardianto
User
User icon of ardianto
spacer line

On 21-06-2007 09:53 andre wrote:

Dutchguy, judging from this remark, pepermans is not looking for a local girl... Theres not an indonesian girl in the world that likes to sit in the sun. Emoticon: Very funny

HAHAHAHA....betul bangettt Emoticon: Laugh out loud

Quiz: Noem 3 westerse landen waar Islam succesvol is ge´ntegreerd. Oke, noem er eentje dan

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

On 21-06-2007 09:53 andre wrote:

Dutchguy, judging from this remark, pepermans is not looking for a local girl... Theres not an indonesian girl in the world that likes to sit in the sun. Emoticon: Very funny

Even if the car where she is in is parked in the sun she will complain Emoticon: Wink

ardianto
User
User icon of ardianto
spacer line

hahahahahahah....nice one Jeroen...way to gooo Emoticon: Laugh out loud

Quiz: Noem 3 westerse landen waar Islam succesvol is ge´ntegreerd. Oke, noem er eentje dan

PEPERMANS
User
spacer line

Helo dutchguy last year I was 2months in BALI and believe me only girls
with DOLLARSIGNS in their eyes and my friend was even robbed because
he was so stupid to choose a local beach and barlgirl only interested in his
wallet.

ANDRE your right INDONESIAN girls dont like to sit in the SUN they hate it
they like family children eating and driving aound on their motorbikes so
they are living on another planet...
They dont like to walk I walked around BALI sometimes 20 kilometers a
day and LOVED it and by walking you see more then on this polluthing
noisy motorbikes that distroy the whole ASIA see VIETNAM man oh man
you can hardy take a breathe in SAIGON and HANOI...
EUROPEAN AUSTRALIAN men and girls like the SUN thats why I sit more
then 18 hours in that stupid airplane because here in BELGIUM the SUN
is never shining from morning till evening its pathetic no??
I hardly wear a T-shirt because I like to get black and enjoy to feel the warmth
of the SUN on my body...
I was born in the wrong country maybe whe could change all ASIANS migrate
to cold EUROPE and whe EUROPEANS migrate to INDONESIE/ASIA....
If possible I do it tomorrow because I hate cold climate and living inside
my appartment and fall asleep before that stupid tv I rather see sunsets in
BALI of BUNAKEN on SULAWESI....
If I dont find my EUROPEAN or ASIAN/AFRICAN or whatever travelpartner no worrries I just travel around alone like I did last year...
The SUN is there so he or she will never let me down on SEPT. and OCT.

2 months to go and I'm jumping in the waves of BALI and SULAWESI
and like JAMES BROWN said:'say it loud I'm black and I'm proud!!

merapi
User
User icon of merapi
spacer line

oh oh not again.
If you really loves this country, try to respect the other and yourself

hobo1
User
spacer line

I have found that it is quite possible to find a local young woman as a friend, perhaps lover, perhaps future wife. True, there are a lot of hardcore whores walking the streets in Bali, but there are also a lot of nice girls working in the shops who are not totally corrupted by the tourist culture. If you find a shy girl that you like and can talk to, a good way to get to know her better is take her to the the mall. All women love to shop with a foreigner who has a credit card. If she is a respectable woman, she will want to take a female friend for company. If things go well, she will invite you back to her village to meet her friends and family. It's a really good way to see the local culture and have a lot more fun than just sitting at the beach. If you want to play tourist and travel around, she will accompany you... but most likely will bring a friend.

Bottom line, you can easily meet a local girl anywhere in Indonesia who is not a whore. But you've got to respect her culture and traditions first. In a short time she will be anxious to be your travel companion. Most likely she will welcome the opportunity to get out of the village.

If you do find an uncorrupted local woman, don't expect her to jump into bed the first night, or the first week.. She may even be a virgin. If you want fast sex, the only way is to buy it on the streets.

Hideaway Bungalow in Kuta Lombok - check my homepage

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

If you are looking for a serious girl,good luck,but seems to me these persons are looking for something you better look for in other places. Emoticon: Talk to the hand

merapi
User
User icon of merapi
spacer line

try to find a beautiful Indonesian girl in Holland!!!!
plenty and wel educated, but respect their culture and background and their family
Greetings from Holland, Den Haag Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Bye bye
selamat dari

PEPERMANS
User
spacer line

I'm unfortanetly a BELGIAN citizen so no INDONESIAN girls here only MAROCCAN AFRICAN and PHILIPPINA ladies which I NEVER trust because they want only a BELGIAN man to support and send too much money to their big hopeless moneyspending families the whole PHILIPPINE ECONOMY
is based on overseas workers that send too much money...
Looking for an INDONESIAN girl in HOLLAND is as looking for a needle
on a big beach so how in the WORLD will I find one???
All suggestions are welcome positive and negative....

josari
User
spacer line

http://www.indonesiancupid.com

mr. Pepermans,

Take a look here

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

I really don't get it...why so desperate?Holland is so full of lonely ladies,what's the difference with Belgium then? Emoticon: Confused

PEPERMANS
User
spacer line

JOSARI I NEVER pay for datingsites its all too commercial and they just want
money as usual and those girls on that sites mail with several men...
Veer01 BELGIUM is TOTALLY DIFFERENT then HOLLAND no INDONESIAN
girls here only a few INDONESIAN girls married with BELGIAN men and
BELGIAN girls of my age(44) are mostly divorced have children smoke(I DONT SMOKE)and LOVE their dogs or pets more then men....
I'm not desperate I'm just realistic what I see in daily life here 1of 2 men or
women here lifes alone and is already divorced in ANTWERP.
I was luckely never married and have no children yet..
Believe me BELGIAN CITIZENS are hard to make 'contact' with on festivals
they drink too much and LOVE their mobile more then making contact with
people their rather send an sms I dont want a mobile....

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

I see...never thought it was that way in Belgium.I drive a lot there for my work as truckdriver but never saw it like that,by the way,where is your town,maybe I know it. Emoticon: Confused

PEPERMANS
User
spacer line

Yep,BELGIUM is totally different thats why I want to leave BELGIUM in the future when I retire or when I find a job abroad but thats almost impossible...
I life in DEURNE close to ANTWERP luckely I life over a big park then at least
I can go there every day and walk run or read a book when the MATAHARI(SUN)is coming but I think the SUN in BELGIUM is dead now...
I count the days to go to INDONESIA on 3 SEPT. and stay there 2months
and feel the SUN on my body if I only could stay there...

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

Aha,I know the area cause sometimes I come at Sigma,Tweemontstraat,you may know the company.Well,i hope it turns out okay for you in the future. Emoticon: So funny

PEPERMANS
User
spacer line

Yep,I know that company not so far from my appartment.
What the future will bring I have no idea I just stay healthy work and travel
every year 2months to INDONESIA or THAILAND/CAMBODIA or VIETNAM or when I find someone to BRASIL because for BRASIL I need somebody to
join me because dangorous for robberies but BRASIL is the most beautiful continent in the WORLD..

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

Today I was in Herentals and passed Antwerp also.Bad weather and bad accidents everywhere.So you also know Thailand he?I think you went to Pattaya,right? Emoticon:

PEPERMANS
User
spacer line

I admire you because traffic in BELGIUM/HOLLAND is a disaster so many accidents and agressive drivers showing no respect for truckdrivers...
When you pass the TURNHOUTSEBAAN 121 just come to drink a coffee or tea
Its 8 years ago I went to THAILAND I took the bus from BANGKOK to PHUKET
rent a motorbike there to visit nice places and then to CAMBODIA and then indeed the last week to PATTAYA but never seen so much alcoholists and
fat men there who believe that THAI BARGIRLS are the best but they just dont realise that they are only after their money and have no idea what LOVE is...
I took every day there a boat to KOH LAERN to a quiet beach without those
noisy longtailboats and JETSKIS who distroy all corals...
Maybe next year I go back to THAILAND to go to small islands in the NORTH
and SOUTH THAILAND on APRIL and MAY when its hot and dry...

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

Yep,you're absolutely right about that.I'll see when I'm in the neighbourhood,look out for big yellow truck. Emoticon: Stupid

zitounnif
User
spacer line

On 24-06-2007 03:32 hobo1 wrote:
I have found that it is quite possible to find a local young woman as a friend, perhaps lover, perhaps future wife. True, there are a lot of hardcore whores walking the streets in Bali, but there are also a lot of nice girls working in the shops who are not totally corrupted by the tourist culture. If you find a shy girl that you like and can talk to, a good way to get to know her better is take her to the the mall. All women love to shop with a foreigner who has a credit card. If she is a respectable woman, she will want to take a female friend for company. If things go well, she will invite you back to her village to meet her friends and family. Its a really good way to see the local culture and have a lot more fun than just sitting at the beach. If you want to play tourist and travel around, she will accompany you... but most likely will bring a friend.

Bottom line, you can easily meet a local girl anywhere in Indonesia who is not a whore. But youve got to respect her culture and traditions first. In a short time she will be anxious to be your travel companion. Most likely she will welcome the opportunity to get out of the village.

If you do find an uncorrupted local woman, dont expect her to jump into bed the first night, or the first week.. She may even be a virgin. If you want fast sex, the only way is to buy it on the streets.

Not all indonesian girls are like that (If you find a shy girl that you like and can talk to, a good way to get to know her better is take her to the the mall. All women love to shop with a foreigner who has a credit card). This type of girls you only find in bars, pubs or malls. If you really want young woman as a friend, perhaps lover, perhaps future wife do not try to find in those places because they only want your money and rip off all your credit cards.

There are a lot of nice,sweet and honest indonesian girls outside there, to find them you have to intergrate your self in Indonesian society. By then you will make friends and meet interesting people as well. Good luck for Mr. Pepermans. Emoticon: Smile Emoticon: Party!

PEPERMANS
User
spacer line

Yep;thats true zitounnif.
To find a good honest local girl you must integrate in INDONESIAN society
but whe foreigners cant stay very longtime and thats the 'problem'.
Luckely I can stay 2months in INDONESIA this year and sure the girls in and around KUTA are just looking for male victims to pay everything and go
to MATAHARI SHOPPINGMALL and use your creditcard...
Lets just see what will happen when I'm there...

zitounnif
User
spacer line

Hello Pepermans,

You are very lucky to get two months period of stay. But I think two months is not bad to make friends. I'm sure you will find one because indonesian people they are very friendly. I think better to start with local people (I meant the Balinese) because Balinese people, they are very friendly and honest.

One thing you have to be carefully, that almost all the girls whose hang around in Kuta or Seminyak beach, they are from Java, mostly east java. And you have to be carefull with those girls. Sometimes they already lie to you in the begining, telling you the story about their life to get pity from you and after that when they cot you they start to play the games.

I have friend of mine who had a terrible experienced about these girls. Is just so difficult to recognize wheter they are honest or not.

I hope this is help Emoticon: Smile .

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

77,000,674 topic views - 234,994 posts - 13,697 topics - 25,725 members - last post @ 18-11-2019 04:56 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

125,822,818 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com