indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jakarta, the Big Durian > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

I will be coming to Jakarta soon. Could someone advise me of the best places to stay. I was thinking of the Shangri La, but would prefer somewhere that does not hassle over joiner fees.

Thanks in advance.

mawar
User
User icon of mawar
spacer line

I like to stay at Arcadia hotel. In the centre of Jakarta, good service- near to almost everything! the price is ok. hope you will like it!
Mawar

mathias
User
spacer line

or try the Alila hotel, near Monas area, great Design hotel , not just another **** hotel for around US$50 p/n very good value!

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

Or Grand Hyatt , Mandarin Oriental Hotel.
Both hotel at the Bunderan H.I , the centre of Jakarta .

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

papaya
User
User icon of papaya
spacer line

Hotel Mulia is great. http://www.hotelmulia.com .For entertainment you can visit their CJ's bar. Also close to Bugils bar.

Happiness is not a destination, it's a Way of Living

spacer line  

I live now 7 years in Jakarta, Cibubur. It depends what you want to spend for the hotel. For an Eur 90 you can sleep in the best 5* hotels in town. For an Eur 30 you can stay in a good 4* hotel. When you have never been in Indonesia I can give you some tips that makes live easy here.

corenwilna
User
spacer line

My wife and I will come to Jakarta on april 21. We come by plane from Bangkok and will arrive on the Jakarta airport at 23.45 hours. After we have landed we will go to a hotel for the night. The next day we will visit Jakarta and stay for an other night at the hotel in Jakarta. Then we will go by train too Bandung. Can anyone tell me where too buy tickets for the train. Or can I buy tickets for the train on internet?

spacer line  

IMO, i think anywhere nearby the city, as it is more convenient for travelling & less hassles to get to places where you desire to go.

johnyindo
User
spacer line

the nice hotel in jakarta where you can see the view of sea and where you can enjoy all the amusement thing next door and not far away from the city is.....
hotel horizon try it,you will thanks to me.

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

I'm going to Java Jazz Festival next month. I'm quiet often in Jakarta but I'm running out of choices and don't know where to go anymore because mostly it is a disappointment.
Does somebody know a reasonable hotel (about Rp.250 - Rp. 300r) near the Festival (Senayan)?

Katinka
User
User icon of Katinka
spacer line

My favourite hotel is Alila located in Central Jakarta.

zieleffe
User
User icon of zieleffe
spacer line

At Home that best place, of the world, Silakan Emoticon: Nice Emoticon: Shiny Emoticon: Party!

Verdediging is de ruiter van kritiek--- *O* --,Het doel heiligt de middelen

Katinka
User
User icon of Katinka
spacer line

Dwell in the land and you shall be fed.

john_meri
User
spacer line

On 16-06-2007 14:06 nobbydickler wrote:
I will be coming to Jakarta soon. Could someone advise me of the best places to stay. I was thinking of the Shangri La, but would prefer somewhere that does not hassle over joiner fees.

Thanks in advance.

I think five star alliance hotel is best in Jakarta.

The hank freid achievements in life

spacer line  

Dharmawangsa maybe?

Indoned
User
spacer line

Manhattan Hotel are great too..Nearby Mall Ambasador and bank/atm around
That's in South of Jakarta, at kuningan area.

Josef
www.indoned.com

Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Yes!

Ondernemend in Indonesie, http://www.indoned.com

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

50,624,358 topic views - 222,972 posts - 13,504 topics - 16,537 members - last post @ 21-10-2017 10:14 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

91,112,984 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com