indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jawa / Java > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

Ga je naar Java en wil je niet met een groep toeristen een standaard toer doen? Maar wil je wel graag mooie plekken bezoeken met een lokale gids die goed engels spreekt en veel afweet van de cultuur en natuur in IndonesiŽ?
Ik ben afgelopen maart in IndonesiŽ geweest en heb een Indonesische gids ontmoet die voor een goede prijs leuke trips organiseerde. Hij past zich aan aan je wensen en regelt vervoer en hotel.
Dit is een van de trips die hij aanbiedt:

Trip from Jakarta until the hourbor to cross to Bali with ferry so is going to : Jakarta, Bogor (puncak), Bandung, the Papandayan vulcano, Green canyon, the batu raden natural spa, Borobudur, Prambanan, around yogya, bromo mountain.and it will be finished in
12 D /11 N at the banyuwangi ferry hourbor and its also possible to do this trip with guide only and go with public transportation.
The price will be include travel insurance ( coz there is some hotel in yogya and around that responsible for anything that happened to the guest that i bring on the trip ), standart accomodation, all the tourism enterence tickets in all java, transportation cost ( car&gasoline or all the public transport tickets )

The price for a trip with private car is : Rp.750.000/days and is for 2 person.{ for 4 person is : Rp.850.000/days }

The price for a trip with public transport is : Rp.650.000/days for 2 person.{ for 4 person is : Rp.700.000/days }

and I also do what the guest want to, like to change the route of the trip. So itís not just like this route. If the guest like to have their own choice on the trip route it's ok..

Voor vragen kun je Ďm altijd mailen:
rudy coesoy bambooflairs99Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.hotmail.com
of bellen op + 6281563828899

groetjes

pPamela
User
spacer line

Is this the same trip advertised on Virtual Tourist

who like to share a trip package in java with me????
Posted: Sun June 3, 2007 04:42 PM EST
hi i need more traveller to share a trip package in whole java starting from jkarta finished in east java at banyuwangi horbour,the ferry horbour to cross to bali.
we already 2 person so we need three more to go and it's strat in middle of this month,this is go for everybody that visit indonesia and arrived in jakarta around 10 june.each person pay $260 for 16D/15n trip.
the prices is inclueding your accomodation and all enterance tickets
in java.the accomodation is standart just double bed romm,bathroom inside,fan,breakfast.
we be going with a private car from the travel agent in jakarta.with guide.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

But are you looking for some fellow travelers like you state in the title or not? The title and the text don't add up if you ask me. Emoticon: Confused

spacer line  

this is my own trip package is somebody in virtual tourist give the same information??.

i'm looking for a tourist to book this travel package to me.coz i'm the guide.....

and i used this forum from the information of my friends in holland

spacer line  

hi ..

my name is rudy and we have this travel guide group in jakarta.and i already check at vt and the advertise is made by bill coesoy.

sorry i forget that bill coesoy is one of our crew and his already have two guest

that join this trip,but this trip is open untill 4 person max.

thanks.......

pPamela
User
spacer line

Very interesting how the times and prices do not add up!!
I see where you are posting on Thorn Tree as well as indoexplor.
Do not advertise over there because it will be removed immmediately.
Thorn Tree is does not allow advertising at all.
By the way I travelled all through Java last year from late June to end July for a fraction of the price you are quoting.
Pamela.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

76,937,086 topic views - 234,973 posts - 13,697 topics - 25,709 members - last post @ 17-11-2019 00:10 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

125,784,271 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com