indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Indonesia hotel information > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

jackson
User
spacer line

Bandung
Has any one of you visited Hotel Guntur, please tell us what is your oppinion , what do you recommend.
Email, fax; of the Guntur hotel?

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Take the one at the opposite... brandnew (forgot the name) and Rp. 360.000 a night. I just took a look a few days ago. Guntur is gone glory.
Also not far from the station is Mutiara and Guci around Rp. 260.000 a night (not in the weekend; all the hotels are more expensive in the weekend). They are reasonable.

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

Jackson yth.,

Try this website; I give you an example of their map, to orientate yourself !!!

www.geocities.com/bandungcity/oleh2map.htm

You are able to contact the owner, of this website: gantaraRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.ptpci.com

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

epsilon
User
spacer line

Well, I an't really agree with Yogya-Bali there. I found Guntur to be a nice budget option when I visited Bandung in 2005. Rooms are average in comfort, but clean. The courtyard is quite nice and the fact that it is set back from the busy main road in front of it, makes it one of the more quiet options in the centre of Bandung too.
I bet that 'the one at the opposite' mentioned above is probably newer & better, but Guntur only costs 150.000Rp in stead of 360.000Rp...

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

45,534,242 topic views - 219,988 posts - 13,386 topics - 15,510 members - last post @ 23-03-2017 10:28 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

83,583,503 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com