indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Sumatera > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

Pamela/Mluckham

Thank you both for your replies. I've now arranged to have some money transferred to Bank BRI.

Sue

Sue Gillespie, Jersey, Channel Islands

spacer line  

Pamela,

Here are the long-awaited photographs of the finished clinic. Rebecca went to Bukit Lawang last month for the official opening. I wish I could have been there too.

Rebecca continues to work tirelessly to do everything she can to help. I admire her enormously.

The Clinic

Kitchen

Pharmacy

Patient's room

Further details of the fantastic work being done by the Bukit Lawang Charitable Trust can be found at www.bukitlawangtrust.org

herwindo
User
User icon of herwindo
spacer line

Emoticon: Bye bye Bukit lawang is beautiful..hehehe i like it bukit lawang. Sue Gillespie Thanks for you come to bukit lawang

i am from binjai-bukit lawang. i want you come to bukit lawang againt..hehehehe i miss u

spacer line  

Hi Herwindo,

I will come back to Bukit Lawang. I hoped to get out there this year but it is very expensive for me to get there from Jersey. I will come back in 2010.

Do you know Ucok Flower? I think he works at the clinic now. If you see him, will you please tell him I said hello.

pPamela
User
spacer line

Hi Sue,
How are you? Long time I have not heard from you. What month are you planning on visiting Bukit Lawang?
I hope to be back there next year on a long trip of about 7 mnths or so.
Maybe we might be in BL at the same time.
Pamela. ( staying home this yr- just a quick trip to Bali in late Oct to look at manufacturing opportunities.)

spacer line  

Hi Pamela,

Nice to hear from you. Seven months? Wow! I'd love to be able to do that but, unfortunately, it's not possible for me.

I haven't made any concrete plans but would probably go in the dry season for about three weeks.

What are your plans?

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

51,445,783 topic views - 223,951 posts - 13,528 topics - 16,747 members - last post @ 24-11-2017 11:53 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

92,507,386 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com