indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Indonesian history > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Aangirfan
User
spacer line

It looks like the Bali bomb was the work of the security services of more than one country. It looks like the 'Moslems' who were arrested were recruited by the security services.

According to a news story in the Sydney Morning Herald, November 2, 2002, Indonesian security services may have handled the Bali bomb.

According to the Herald- "Some time around the 30 October 2002, senior officers in the Indonesian military HQ gave a piece of information to a military attache from a Western embassy in Indonesia:- the source of explosive used in the October 12 bombing in Bali was THE HEAD OF THE COUNTER-TERRORISM UNIT WITH THE ARMY'S SPECIAL FORCES."

The father-in-law of the officer concerned is Hendropriyono, Indonesia's spy chief.

On Oct. 16 Indonesian police arrested a former Air Force officer who confessed to building the bomb.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Allegedly, Omar Al-Faruq played a part in the Bali bomb business.

Former Indonesian State Intelligence Coordinating Board (BAKIN) chief A.C. Manulang has said that Kuwaiti citizen Omar Al-Faruq, a terrorist suspect who was arrested in Bogor, West Java, on June 5, 2002 and handed over to the US three days later, is a CIA-recruited agent.

Al Faruq was assigned to infiltrate Islamic radical groups and recruit local agents within these groups.

"When Al Faruq finished his assignments, the CIA created a scenario that he had been arrested," Manulang told Tempo News Room in Jakarta on Thursday afternoon (19/9/2002).

This kind of operation is aimed at starting conflicts in Indonesia and creating the image that Indonesia is a land of terrorists.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided to ask my friend Irfan about the CIA.

"The CIA bombed Indonesia," said Irfan.

"Not Moslem rebels," I said.

We were talking about Indonesian history. We were talking about the year 1958 when the CIA was organising rebellions in Indonesia to try to topple the democratically elected president.

"A CIA plane bombed the Ambon marketplace, killing many civilians on their way to church. Three days later a CIA pilot, Allen Lawrence Pope, was shot down and captured."

"What about more recent troubles?" I asked.

"Who bombed the Attorney General's office in Jakarta in July 2000?" asked Irfan.

"Moslem rebels?" I suggested.

"The bombs went off one hour after Tommy Suharto had been interrogated by the police. The bombs were traced back to the army and a former member of Suharto's guard. There were lots of bombs at that time. A woman called Elize Tuwahatu was jailed for ten years after admitting she had placed Tommy's bombs in various places in Jakarta. Now tommy is in jail."

"What about the Moslem fighters in the Moluccas?" I asked.

"Groups within the armed forces are behind that," said Irfan. "Laskar Jihad, the biggest Moslem militia, has always had links to the army. The army uses them to fight against the independence movement in the Moluccas. and to undermine democracy. And to distract attention away from the corruption of the elite."

"Didn't Laskar Jihad's leader fight in Afghanistan?"

"Yes, but those fighters were working with the CIA."

"So, who bombed Bali?" I asked.

"Who gains?" said Irfan. "Certain generals want to undermine democracy. They don't want to be put on trial for past atrocities. They want Bush on their side. President Bush wants to resume military aid to Indonesia, which was cut off by Congress because of the genocide committed by the Indonesian army in East Timor in 1999. The Indonesian army has been accused of secretly creating and funding militant Islamic groups so that it will be given more money and power. Singapore's Straits Times published a document detailing a plan to launch a holy war. Many observers suspect the document is a fake, invented by Indonesian and US intelligence, so that the US can resume military aid to Jakarta."

"So, who bombed Bali?"

"The airline manifest of Garuda airlines shows that at least two military generals from Jakarta happened to visit Bali just three days before the bombings and that they returned to Jakarta just one day before the Sari Club was blown up. This was confirmed by armed forces chief General Sutarto, who claimed that General Djaja Suparman was on vacation, while General Ryamizard Riyacudu, chief of staff, was said to have gone to Bali for health reasons. General Suparman is one of the generals behind the extremist Jihad groups. He set up militias composed of gangsters and religious fanatics to counter student demonstrations in 1998. One of these militias, Pram Swarkasa, became Laskar Jihad."

"What about this person called Amrozi, who was arrested?"

"He's probably working for the police. Probably a police informant. Did you see the photos of him getting a friendly handshake from the police chief. They were all smiles."

"Does Iraq come into this?"

"Yes. The US does not want its invasion of Iraq to be presented by Indonesians as a war against Islam. They want Indonesians to believe that there is a real threat from terrorists."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Aangirfan
User
spacer line

Who are the real terrorists? A bunch of simple Moslem villagers or someone else?

The following piece was in the Sydney Morning Herald, but now can only be found at sites like this-

http://www.infid.be/partners_in_crime.html

The webmaster said: Please do not copy 'n paste entire stories here

Aangirfan
User
spacer line

= edit: please post a link to your texts =

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

I think Aangirfan here has a discussion with himself. He submits very interesting articles, but I think the webmaster has to curtail him a bit more. Otherwise I would get the impression that Aangirfan is backed by some major intelligences services as part of a complot to disinform the Indonesian-interested community. Robert Ludlum where are you?

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Aangirfan

Emoticon: Eerie PLEASE don't copy 'n paste entire stories here. I'm not going to tell you again! A link is enough, since not everyone wants to read the stories and they pollute the forum here.

Yerun

Aangirfan
User
spacer line

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

Kenneth yth.,

I do not think this Bali bomb is something complicated, I think that it was just a case of corruption !!!
Everybody in INDOnesia know about protection money , in this case it is not an old gangster movie but the army !!!
Everybody buy your story if you blame on somebody else, especially 'Al Queda'
but have they done their homework in their research ???

Greets ... Anis.

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

nona
User
spacer line

I agree with jeroen, I think this topic never reopend again in this forum, because it would be bring wound, a lot of people are grief with this tragedy, we just keep move on with ourlives or others. otherwise peopel would keep thinking negatief about this matter.

We hope to the near future it would be beter life we or others deserved.

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

On 01-06-2005 17:08 nona wrote:
I agree with jeroen, I think this topic never reopend again in this forum, because it would be bring wound, a lot of people are grief with this tragedy, we just keep move on with ourlives or others. otherwise peopel would keep thinking negatief about this matter.

We hope to the near future it would be beter life we or others deserved.

Nona yth. do you have an opinion of your own ???
Besides it is different then jeroen said .... "What are you trying to say actually ???"
'What is your point ???'
You are not giving any feed-back ???

Greets .... Anis.

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

spacer line  

the bomb of yesterday, same people?

spacer line  

Oh, my goodness. This happened again. I hope the police can find them (including the brain behind this horrible bombing).

Agung
User
User icon of Agung
spacer line

the boys who did this already got their "one way ticket" to hell, but it's more important to catch the people who are behind this. It's good the police showed their head. Anyone can see this is not a heroic death, but just awful.

How on earth is it possible to convince these boys that they're doing the right thing by blowing up some families with kids that are eating fish on the beach and enjoying the sunset?

People who are able to brainwash these boys are really very dangerous and any effort should be made to arrest them as soon as possible!

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

83,525,948 topic views - 239,820 posts - 13,723 topics - 32,196 members - last post @ 14-07-2020 11:52 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

136,186,687 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com