indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jakarta, the Big Durian > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

chumseeker
User
spacer line

Situated in West Jakarta 15 min drive from airport & next door to the biggest shopping mall in Jakarta. Fully serviced apartments with one, 2 & 3 bedrooms. Restaurant and bar, swimming pool, tennis court, gym with sauna and meeting rooms.

this hotel is my favorite place to stay in whenever i come to jkt,, if u like to feel like home, then this is rite place to choose ,, the hotel sonsistes of 1,2, or 3 bedrooms apartment with full hotel service. the rates r very reasonable the people there r friendly.

Jalan S Parman
PO Box 1421
11014 JAKARTA
INDONESIA

Tel : (+62)21/5641555
Fax : (+62)21/5641550
E-mail : mercure1Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.rad.net.id

http://www.accorhotels.com/acc(...)38/fiche_hotel.shtml

abdul

ibrahim
User
spacer line

my freind , I am very sorry to tell you that I have stayed in Mercure hotel for 7 nights and my feeling is so bad about this hotel. Can you imagin that the pillows are similing so bad and the bathroom does not have towels ? . I have talked to their managment at least 4 times and asked them to be provide me with pillows but I was told that they do not have them in stock. I went to near by mall to buy me bedsheet .

Someone might ask me , why did you insest to stay , my answer is very simple . I have a larg family , I need to have them infront of me , Mercure is the only apartment hotel in that area.

To add to my disconfort , the security guard have attacked my 14 years boy . My son does not speck english and he was asked to finish the game he was playing ( billyardo ) , he did not understad , the guard graped him , hit him in the stomk . I came later to their mangment , they did not aplogize untill I told them that I will call police and my emmbassy.

I promise every one that I will not go back to this hotel at all.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

76,847,173 topic views - 234,929 posts - 13,697 topics - 25,672 members - last post @ 14-11-2019 19:32 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

125,699,102 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com