indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > In the news > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

zannehow
User
spacer line

Sid

Apa artinya "Sinyokolaas"? Saya kurang mengerti ?Bisa memperjelaskan dalam Bahasa Ingris. Karena saya seorang barat dan anda bilang saya, sama orang barat lain, suka main "sinyokolaas" di Indonesia.

Also people can we please refrain from using the term bule. It means albino and is a classifier according to skin colour. I know its supposedly acceptable, blah blah blah, but those who do use it are veering toward the unintellectual and uninformed. But perhaps that is acceptable to Europeans and Indonesians.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

This topic is in English, not in Dutch and not in Indonesian. Please keep this topic in English.

zannehow
User
spacer line

No problems Jeroen

I will rephrase for Sid:

What is the meaning on Sinyokolaas. I don't understand. Can you explain in English. Because I am a westerner and you said, that I like other westerners like playing Sinyokolaas in Indonesia.

andre
User
spacer line

On 14-04-2007 11:37 marcel70 wrote:
The point is every where in Kampung orang Lazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But this may not be said right, because its the true.
In the city its different thats true you dont hear me say that.

Well.. I don't know much about village life in Indonesia. During my 1 week stay in the small fishing village Ranca Buoya (directly south of Bandung), I did see a lot of people sleeping during the afternoon. But the fact that they went out on sea in the middle of the night to fish, may have had something to do with that...

One thing I don't understand.... If people in the villages are so lazy, how do they survive? In villages there aren't that much living ATM (your words) around. And... if people in villages are so lazy... Where do the bananas come from!? Emoticon: Confused

There must be people tending the sawa2, the pohon2 and the sapi2. There must be people that transport the bananas and the beras to the cities... who does that, if not the people in the villages?

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

On 16-04-2007 05:31 zannehow wrote:
No problems Jeroen

I will rephrase for Sid:

What is the meaning on Sinyokolaas. I dont understand. Can you explain in English. Because I am a westerner and you said, that I like other westerners like playing Sinyokolaas in Indonesia.

"and you said "-------etc

Did I say that ?
See my posting:
"It almost seems that every bule are playing Sinyokolaas in indonesia."

Are you a Sinyokolaas , Sinterklaas , Santa Claus ??
Or a living ATM , walking wallet like some one mentioned hereabove.??

I don't know.
Salam dari OmSid van Amsterdam.

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

pak ronald
User
User icon of pak ronald
spacer line

On 16-04-2007 03:50 zannehow wrote:
Sid

Apa artinya "Sinyokolaas"? Saya kurang mengerti ?Bisa memperjelaskan dalam Bahasa Ingris. Karena saya seorang barat dan anda bilang saya, sama orang barat lain, suka main "sinyokolaas" di Indonesia.

Also people can we please refrain from using the term bule. It means albino and is a classifier according to skin colour. I know its supposedly acceptable, blah blah blah, but those who do use it are veering toward the unintellectual and uninformed. But perhaps that is acceptable to Europeans and Indonesians.

Dear Zanikhow
You mean to say that if a nigga calls himeself a nigga, his intellect is certainly that of a nigga?
veering toward the unintellectual and uninformed. how intellectually put, old chap. Any more normative remarks to make, SanyoCloas?

Ga staan waar geen plek is om te staan.

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

On 09-04-2007 23:53 closje wrote:
.............................................................................................In my country, the Netherlands, people have many hobbies and ambitions.
Dutch children as young as four years old want to become doctors,
police officers, dentists, lawyers, musicians, dancers, etc. They are
encouraged by their parents to swim, dance, sing, draw cartoons, love
animals, respect nature and so on.

Indonesian children simply hang around all day in the vicinity of their
house without having anything to do. They arent encouraged by their
parents to do something useful as these parents only watch television,
chat with neighbors or, even worse, sleep.
..........................................................................................................................................Medan, North Sumatra.

• ' ..... East is East, West is West ......' it is a differend approach children are given an opportunity to stay children at a certain age, untill they are supposed to be grown up ..... but there are different kind of mankind
  • 'homo ludens'/playing mankind,
  • 'homo sapiens'/knowing mankind,
  • 'homo economicus'/trading mankind ..... it seems that in the West people are tending to make a whole lot of fuss about 'homo economicus'......

• 'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
    If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

76,240,767 topic views - 234,423 posts - 13,692 topics - 25,271 members - last post @ 22-10-2019 18:33 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
    Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

124,716,063 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com