indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > In the news > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

BlogBlot
User
spacer line

Airline ratings to be announced this week
The government will announce the results of an audit on Indonesia's airliners this week, as was told by the general aviation chief earlier today. The audit came after immense pressure to improve air safety following a series of accidents in the last months.The team, set up by the government to evaluate transport safety, has recommended that airliners found to have violated safety regulations to be closed.
Continue reading , click the title

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Bull shit only blaming the airliners. Last friday the plane I was in landed in Yogya so abruptly that everybody started panic after the plane stopped abruptly.
What seemed the cause? There was already another plane on the airstrip waiting to leave.
So, big mistake from the controll tower, not from the pilot or the airliner. And these mistakes are more frequently then those of the pilots.
This all will be done to favorite the most corrupt airliner in the country: Garuda. So they can raise the prices again. But nothing is going to change.
I was already happy with airliners like Lion, Adam, Batavia cause they are much cheaper then the overprized Garuda which, as a state company, is much more vulnerable for corruption and neglection then the commercial ones.

heliumhead
User
spacer line

Everybody will be kept in the dark, it is a hot toppic now untill it grows more and more silent and eventuelly no one will bother....................
Adam Air flight that exploded in the air? Black box lies Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile. a 1000mtr I heard with the indonesian government ofcourse not being able to get to it and not willing to because of the financial consequenses. All dirty businesses are covered up, corruption by officials, mud slides, plane crashes............... because there is just to many influential people involved................
Return trip with Garuda to Singapore, more than U$.300.00 which is almost the same as Singapore Airlines, what would you choose?? Emoticon: Stupid

kiwimave
User
User icon of kiwimave
spacer line

everyone is still waiting...i guess Adam and Lion paid several milliar rupiah for this list not to appear

Gracias. Sama sama

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Perfect, but how about the control tower, the ground personel, the airports themselves and their staff???????
Ofcourse they will not be checked cause these are civil servants.
Just take a look at my post here above and you know that a lot of (human) mistakes are made on the ground, not only in the air (or by the aircompanies).

What a lovely country is this. So predictable and so offending for their citizens who, by their own government and representatives, are considered to be all fools. The government sees their own people as idiots but don't realize that their own acts are childish and so predictable.

kiwimave
User
User icon of kiwimave
spacer line

On 25-03-2007 15:24 Yerun wrote:
Ratings are out Kiwi;

http://news.indahnesia.com/ite(...)onths_to_improve.php

So the bottom line is that we shouldnt fly Adam and Batavia

Gracias. Sama sama

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

On 25-03-2007 23:01 kiwimave wrote:

So the bottom line is that we shouldnt fly Adam and Batavia

Bottom line is only to fly Air Asia in Indonesia Emoticon: Laugh out loud

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

On 25-03-2007 16:34 Yogya-Bali wrote:

What a lovely country is this. So predictable and so offending for their citizens who, by their own government and representatives, are considered to be all fools. The government sees their own people as idiots but dont realize that their own acts are childish and so predictable.

That feeling I got when they painted white the wing of the plane. Too pathetic for words actually to make such a clear insult to your residents ...

kiwimave
User
User icon of kiwimave
spacer line

On 26-03-2007 02:47 Yerun wrote:

That feeling I got when they painted white the wing of the plane. Too pathetic for words actually to make such a clear insult to your residents ...

Well they probably learned doing that from Adam which painted its whole cracked plane in Surabaya white within days. Indonesia is a hypocrite country and probably will be even more like that if Islam gains more power and "Western" individual responsibility values will decline.

Gracias. Sama sama

heliumhead
User
spacer line

The ratings.....................................!

kiwimave
User
User icon of kiwimave
spacer line

In summary this is the rating:

First category (Western safety standards):
- Air Asia
Second category (Onur Air standards):
- Garuda Indonesia
Third category (Indonesian standards):
- Lion/Wings
- Mandala
- Merpati
Worst category (flying graveyards):
- Adam Air
- Batavia
- Dirgantara

Everybody agrees with this? Emoticon: Party!

Gracias. Sama sama

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

And the Never Come Back Lines ???

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

spacer line  

Name: Panditi 0
To: Mr. Patrick for web ct assignment

There were several airplane accidents in the last 6 months. This was became a national issue. In the last 5 years, there were many new private airline companies in Indonesia. This phenomenon should be the right time for each company to maximize their quality. However, those airline companies more concern about the quantity. They made a new route, announced the lower prices and increase in flight schedule. The result was, you can fly to Surabaya from Jakarta only with IDR 200.000 or less. It was not expensive compare to the business class train and even faster. Now, after several accidents government seemed too late to announce the airline ratings. However, I hope this airline ratings could make airline companies more concern about safety. Because I am sure that everyone wants to fly safety and have no worries

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

78,842,965 topic views - 236,146 posts - 13,703 topics - 27,450 members - last post @ 23-01-2020 07:32 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

128,599,671 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com