indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Other talk > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (3 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

open new topic | reply to this topic | newest topics | active topics | login
budowono1
User
spacer line

i not evil i just tell the truth i am patriot and proud Nasionalis .

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

Soekarno is moslem...he always greet other people with assalamualaikum......if he alive now, will you kill him?..... proud Nasionalis doesn't have intend to kill your brother in the term of we live in the same nation.
Patriot huh?........ Emoticon: Yawn

budowono1
User
spacer line

soekarno was muslim in Name but was actualy a Hindu for his mother was from Bali and Bung-karno was strong in hindu beleefs and ritual

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

On 20-07-2004 18:36 budowono1 wrote:
soekarno was muslim in Name but was actualy a Hindu for his mother was from Bali and Bung-karno was strong in hindu beleefs and ritual

Soekarno is Hindu?......I thought he's Animism & Dinamism.... Emoticon: Nice ... aya-aya wae iyeu budak teh...sok nyanyahoan pisan.....hahahaha....makin kelaut aja nih

budowono1
User
spacer line

also but u forget he wqas bali ras

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

Aha, Bali is a ras? Pleese inform me how menie ras dos Indonesia has. I am very curius! Is der also Sulawesi ras and Sumatra ras (or meby even more like Batak ras Minangkabau ras). In Holland we hef for instans Frisian ras, Limburg ras and the very bad Zeeland ras (you ken rekognise them becauz they eat mussels and odder strange seafood!). Our prime minister cumz from Zeeland. He iz verie ashamed about det.

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

On 27-07-2004 21:49 budowono1 wrote:
also but u forget he wqas bali ras

now he's balinese?...... Emoticon: Stupid ....ck..ck..ck....hostory must changed base on your statement bud....... Emoticon: I love it

spacer line  

this is like a merry go round.. round and round and round... Emoticon: Clown

Slightly older, hopefully wiser, absolutely prettier

Aangirfan
User
spacer line

Who is behind the terror?

1953 the CIA overthrew the democratic government of Iran.
1954 the CIA overthrew the democratic government of Guatemala.
1955 the CIA continued to support dictatorship in South Vietnam.
1956 the USA failed to help the Hungarians achieve democracy.
1957-8 the USA tried to frustrate democracy in Laos.
1959-60 the CIA helped Papa Doc become dictator of Haiti.
I'll skip forward-
General Gianadelio Maletti, former head of the Italian military counter-intelligence service told a Milan court in March 2001 that the CIA had organised rightwing terrorism in Italy during the 1970s. Maletti told the court, "The CIA wanted to create an Italian nationalism capable of halting what it saw as a slide to the left, and for this purpose, it made use of rightwing terrorism. I believe this is what happened in other countries as well."

Maletti gave evidence of the CIA's involvement in the bombing of a bank in Milan. This began the "strategy of tension", a series of bombings intended to keep pro-US-business parties in power.

The investigation of recent bombings in Madrid has revealed links between the bombers and the security services.

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

Is there anything in the world that it not instigated or backed by the CIA? What do these guys want you wonder?
I have reasonable doubts about the elimination of the Dutch team in the Euro championships and that Greece became champion! Do you think the CIA had something to do with that? Yesterday i felt a bit sick after eating a asinan from Bogor, could it be that the American security services were behind this? First it did not cross my mind, but after all these leads i have to reconsider....

bagusdewe
User
spacer line

On 01-08-2004 19:29 diederick wrote:
............................I have reasonable doubts about the elimination of the Dutch team in the Euro championships and that Greece became champion! Do you think the CIA had something to do with that? Yesterday i felt a bit sick after eating a asinan from Bogor, could it be that the American security services were behind this? First it did not cross my mind, but after all these leads i have to reconsider....

>Yes diederick!
>I think they are responsible for all 24 hours traffic chaos in Jakarta,
>responsible for floods in Jakarta
>responsible for flood in Bangladesh
>responsible for bad polutions in Jakarta
>Responsible for water wells in Jakarta dry up and contaminated with polutants/petrol/oils
>responsible for smokes /haze in the air that come fromSumatra and cross far away to Singapore & Malaysia.....
>Responsible for so many flies in PASAR and laid their eggs in diederick's asinan.....

>I leave it to you good people

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

okay, fun enough now.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

open new topic | reply to this topic | newest topics | active topics | login

86,765,161 topic views - 240,493 posts - 13,734 topics - 34,011 members - last post @ 25-11-2020 16:35 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

141,437,034 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com