indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Other talk > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (3 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

open new topic | reply to this topic | newest topics | active topics | login
aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

The United States has warned that the al-Qaeda terror network's Southeast Asian chapter could stage attacks to disrupt Indonesia's presidential elections. Indonesia will hold a presidential election on July 5 and a possible presidential runoff election on September 20. A travel advisory from the US State Department said Jemaah Islamiyah (JI) might use the elections to conduct attacks. It has urged Americans to defer all non-essential travel to Indonesia. JI has been blamed for a series of attacks including the 2002 Bali bombings that killed 202 people.

DONT THEY HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO DO THAN JUST ISSUE WARNINGS ALL THE TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rgds,
Aliakbar

www Jakarta through the Eyes of an Expat

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

Like what?
Invading Indonesia to prevent it from happening?
With these warning Indonesia can prevent that it will happen.
For as far they are willing to act on it.

And sometimes a warning can be enough so these jurks (Al-Qaeda), will not continue.

We will never know if it helped anything, unless you are a member of these jurks and have a high rank. Emoticon: I love it Emoticon: Cooool

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

Invading any country in todays world will only lead to disaster and death of Innocent people and soldiers lay their lives in vain .........

Rgds
Aliakbar

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

On 18-06-2004 14:53 Albert wrote:
Like what?
Invading Indonesia to prevent it from happening?
With these warning Indonesia can prevent that it will happen.
For as far they are willing to act on it.

And sometimes a warning can be enough so these jurks (Al-Qaeda), will not continue.

We will never know if it helped anything, unless you are a member of these jurks and have a high rank. Emoticon: I love it Emoticon: Cooool

Is there any Official proof that Al Qaeda operates in Indonesia?

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

Is there any official proof they are not present in Indonesia?

There are enough fanatic people in Indonesia who would like to have an Islamic state.

The Indonesian newspapers do not mention about it. Because there is no terrorisme in Indonesia.
There are only loving and caring people.
There is no real freedom of press in Indonesia, like there is no real freedom in Indonesia.

Those jurks are every where. They are also killing their own people in Iraq (today).

Remove the butter from your head and open your eyes. If you think it is only propaganda from the west.

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

On 18-06-2004 15:40 Albert wrote:

Those jurks are every where. They are also killing their own people in Iraq (today).

Remove the butter from your head and open your eyes. If you think it is only propaganda from the west.

Including your country as well .....I dont put butter on my head ...and my eyes are always open.....So chill out..Dude....Have some butter for a Good breakfast and Dont think of putting on your head as it will smell really bad....

Rgds

Aliakbar

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Ooh.. they are 'here' as well. in Eindhoven we have one mosque (no lie) which is 'most likely' paid for by a sub-organisation of Al-Queda, but why should the Dutch government do something about it? There is no hurry to be made in their opinion.. (damn people).

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

India faces a similiar terrorist problem in its troubled state Kashmir......as well

Rgds

Aliakbar

spacer line  

haiya, albert..

1. who said that indonesian press don't cover the threat from al qaeda?? READ the papers, man!! it's everywhere!
2. who said that indonesia doesnt have freedom of the press???? damn, it's so insulting. l work in news industry, l know. journalists have all the freedom they can get, so albert, dont you dare to say that we are shackled and bound.
3. USA' s travel warning for indonesia has really made some industries suffer a lot. cancelled concerts (missy elliot, boyz to men, etc), while on the other hand there is no proof that al qaeda is really here.
4. indonesia does have big moslem population but hey, we are not out in the streets carrying guns or something like that. and yes, albert, we are peace loving. maybe not all of us but the majority of us do.
5. and albert, if there are any more negative misgivings you have about MY country then you can shove them up your a**.
Thank you.
Emoticon: Bye bye

Slightly older, hopefully wiser, absolutely prettier

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

Well atleast Linkin Park the famous Pop Group and even Australian Cricket Sportstar Dean Jones didnt even care for all this threats and enjoyed their Concerts and Events here in Jakarta....

And to Dean jones I personally asked him about his visit in a Gala event ,,,He loved here were his first words...And He will be coming back here soon to have a International Cricket Superstars Charity game in Indonesia .

Rgds
Aliakbar

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

Kinanti Pinta,

I come to Indonesia already for over 5 years. I speak about many things to my wife who lives there.
And many times it is not published in your news papers. I speak about terrorisme.

One little exemple. After the Bali bomb, the first thing the said on the news (TV). It is placed by the west.

But if I exedently step onto your large toes I am sorry. But I only give my opinion and that from my wife. Who graduated law from university.

If you think you live in a democratic country, that I leave up to you.
It is not my intention to change the believes of people in here.

If it is so nice and caring country, why you see on the back of those yellow trucks. Pictures paintend of Sadam or Bin Laden. It is a big offense for the real Islam.

I only give my opinion.
And if you think I am wrong so be it, but your type of reaction is out of place.

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

On 18-06-2004 17:17 aliakbar wrote:
[...]

Including your country as well .....I dont put butter on my head ...and my eyes are always open.....So chill out..Dude....Have some butter for a Good breakfast and Dont think of putting on your head as it will smell really bad....
Rgds
Aliakbar

If you are so ANTI-USA you should also not use their expressions. Emoticon: I love it Emoticon: Cooool Emoticon: Bye bye

spacer line  

Albert, who said anything about anti-usa here? and is that all you ever notice? the backs of yellow trucks?
l have nothing more to say. Emoticon: Yawn

Slightly older, hopefully wiser, absolutely prettier

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

No I noticed a lot more. And I am not pro-USA!!

On 18-06-2004 18:50 kinanti pinta wrote:
Albert, Is that all you ever notice? the backs of yellow trucks?

The back of the trucks, does that not say enough?
What if somebody in Holland or any other west european country paints a picture of Hitler on its car or the german Nazi cross. What would you think the public would do and also what the police will do??

Back to Indonesia;
What if somebody robs you from your money, steals something from your house, hit you, etc. How much do you have to PAY before the police finally helps you.
Why are their so many houses with gates from middle class until the ritch.
If a stupid motor cycle driver hits you, but if was not your fault. You are still guilty. What if he drives away and you know his licence plate number and you go to the police???

Why must all ritch foreigners have a high gate and wall around their house. Why must nearly every foreign company have gards to protect their company.

Why do I need to hire a criminal if somebody steels something from me. Why can I not just go to the police.

Why can my wife not say she is going to marry a foreigner to the police. When asking for a document that says she has behaved well. Or else she should need to pay a lot more money to them.

In Jepara if you fire somebody because he does no longer functions well. It is possible your company is burned down the next day. Or he comes back with his friends or alone and kills you.

I know many of these stories, and they are not made up.

Where are your rights as a consumer? If you buy something new and it is broken and the shop does not want to change it. Where are your rights as a consumer?

And I am not even talking about politics what happens there. (also in Holland)
About the corruption of the police, the corruption of the military.

Can you explain to me, why a country such as Malaysia has more tourists every year then Indonesia??

Why can different religions not marry in Indonesia.

Java could be a real paradise like Bali, but it is not possible. Etc.

You should visit some West European countries to see a different view of the world and your own country. I do not wish to offend you, I am just teling you my opinion. The things I see, I hear, I read, etc.

I do not say Holland is such a wonderful country because also in here there is corruption, terrorisme, less and less save on the streets.

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

On 18-06-2004 18:44 Albert wrote:
[...]

If you are so ANTI-USA you should also not use their expressions. Emoticon: I love it Emoticon: Cooool Emoticon: Bye bye

Thats your problem Albert...Sometimes you dont know yourself what you are talking of...Did i say i am Anti USa or something...I respect all the countries in the world incuding USa, what we are talking is of travel warnings issued...not of personal opinion for USA

In fact I regard USA as one of the Best countries anywhere in the world....
But the point here is their useless warnings issued to Indonesia.

Rgds
Aliakbar

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

On 18-06-2004 19:16 Albert wrote:

[...]

= edit: deleted quote =

The Above is a fine example of yor bullshit crap you speak all the time.....We have visited many western countries but I think you have visited JEPARA only all your life out of your country...

Rgds
Aliakbar

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

On 18-06-2004 15:40 Albert wrote:
Is there any official proof they are not present in Indonesia?

There are enough fanatic people in Indonesia who would like to have an Islamic state.

The Indonesian newspapers do not mention about it. Because there is no terrorisme in Indonesia.
There are only loving and caring people.
There is no real freedom of press in Indonesia, like there is no real freedom in Indonesia.

Reading this, I'm pretty sure that this guy didn't know anything about Indonesia. One bad experience and suddenly you feel you know everything about indonesia.....hehehehe......this is like a shuisheng and his cousin whatever......

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

Aliakbar, I sudjest you start reading it again. And I hope you will understand I am not only talking about one town only.

Do you realy think for 5 years I only stayed in one place. I visited many places all over Java and Bali and some other small islands.

But because you answer none of the questions, I know you do not have the answer to it and that you and others agree with it.

Just dream one guys and girls, that Indonesia is such a save and democaratic country.
I do not hate Indonesia, I am telling only the facts.

All those talks about fanatic Islam schools in east Java, is bullshit talk I presume.

And the guy who placed the bomb on Bali had only a bad youth. And he was never brain washed, by those kind of schools?

If you only enter the country as a tourist, you will always see it trough the wrong specticals (pink color).

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

I agree people who bomb this places are brainwashed ....but the consequences are so bad that we Muslim people who love peace suffer with the bad image because of these fanatic Islamic group s.

NO religion teaches violence or to kill people...But these people who do all these bombings in the name of Islam are those dogs who should be given Death Sentence by Law .And no long trials....because its useless because they will continue to operate from anywhere they can.

Rgds
Aliakbar

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

please cut the crap to eachother, thanks Emoticon: Smile

budowono1
User
spacer line

series of attacks including the 2002 Bali bombings that killed 202 people.

DONT THEY HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO DO THAN JUST ISSUE WARNINGS ALL THE TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rgds,
Aliakbar [/quote]

no they don't they just surching reason for new war.
as in 1965 they found reason to have 2.5milion inocent civilions kill now they want do that agayn there is no real teoris the real teroris is and always have been the capitalis swines in Washinton.
they are satans deciples

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

Wow !!! what a opinion.......But dude u r going too far with your words..

Rgds
Aliakbar

bagusdewe
User
spacer line

On 21-06-2004 14:21 budowono1 wrote:
series of attacks including the 2002 Bali bombings that killed 202 people.
no they dont they just surching reason for new war.
as in 1965 they found reason to have 2.5milion inocent civilions kill now they want do that agayn there is no real teoris the real teroris is and always have been the capitalis swines in Washinton.
they are satans deciples

>Hi budowono1
>Sounds like you have "something" against everybody....
>You hate Sukarno....but you idolise him...
>You hate Suharto.... but you think he is no 1(?)
>You hate westerners/Belanda (but you are studying in Breda Military Academy)
>You hate Jewish people
>You hate Arabs
>You hate Moslems
>You hate Americans....
>Are you a Christian?
>But you prefer Hindu/Budhism.....
>Why are drinking alcohol?
>If you ask Balinese, alcohol only consumed by (an offering/appeasing for)the devils.......
>There was a saying by KONG FU CIU (KONG HU CU/my spelling is not right?)
>This great Philosopher/RELIGIOUS leader in China said:
....."BETWEEN FOUR SEAS, ALL MEN ARE BROTHERS..."

>Have a think about it ....................!
>Peace be with you brother budowono1...

budowono1
User
spacer line

how can u understand.
I don't hate Soekarno he's my hero my idol.
but it's true that i felt betray to find out my idol prefered Catilism for he thought us that capitalism is wrong but he's did every thing he forbidded us to do he told us negeri belanda is our enamy but he spoke it's lenguage at his home and to his delegasi.
so i angry with that not hate.

i hate arabs cause i hate muslims .
jews they have been serpressing christians for centurees.
America is to blame for the inocent lifes taken at G30S.

I seport budis and hindu cause it's the basics of my people and culture.
but i do not prefer iseport i am a good catholic
i know Congfucius and his filosofi cause as u know i am half chinees

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

On 22-06-2004 09:33 budowono1 wrote:

i hate arabs cause i hate muslims .

well...well...well.....another evil is born

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

open new topic | reply to this topic | newest topics | active topics | login

86,765,161 topic views - 240,493 posts - 13,734 topics - 34,011 members - last post @ 25-11-2020 16:35 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

141,437,799 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com