indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Bali, the island of the Gods > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

ireena
User
spacer line

Anyone knows the best place to rent apartment in Bali? I am so excited about relocating in Indonesia but first I have to research on the prices so I can invest on residential property, if time allows it.

Yes, I am both looking at the local prices for residential property as well as thinking of renting an apartment for myself here first, so I have information about the rental yield and costs from the locals.

If you have ideas, please send me a message here!

Emoticon: Party! ireena

balibreeze
User
User icon of balibreeze
spacer line

Ireena take a look at www.exotiqproperty.com and you will find nice house for rent,apartment is not a common issue in Bali. Emoticon: Nooo

sing ken ken bli....

linnie
User
User icon of linnie
spacer line

Where are you willing to stay? I have a nice and small (and cheap!) appartment, but it's not in a touristic area. If you're interested I can maybe give you some more info, but first tell us where you want to stay / invest?

http://www.barudibali.com - Everything you need to know about Bali

senyum
User
spacer line

Hi Ireena,

maybe we can help u to find a house. We are living now 5 years here and we know a lot of people.

Reply aangepast door Oyibo Emoticon: Party!

spacer line  

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

68,537,155 topic views - 230,541 posts - 13,656 topics - 20,445 members - last post @ 22-02-2019 19:15 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

113,947,361 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com