indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > In the news > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

BlogBlot
User
spacer line

Indonesia's illiteracy rate drops to 8 percent
An official from the government said that 8.07 percent of the 230 million are still illiterate.
"That is a shame, but data said so," National Education and Tourism Minister Bambang Sudibyo said at a meeting of Indonesian Muslim Students on Saturday, as was reported by Malaysian press agency Bernama. He added that since he became minister on his current post in 2004, the percentage had dropped from 10.2 percent.
Continue reading , click the title

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

Well, that's not too bad, a drop of 2 percent in three years. I hope they can get that down to the promised 5 percent of course. At least they are better than India and Pakistan. Emoticon: Shiny

spacer line  

Hi everyone. I'm new user in this forum and I'm doing it for my college assignment purpose.

The official report from the government which stated that nation's illiteracy rates has dropped 2 percent in 3 years period is quite releasing. It is a shame actually for having part of our nation still unable to read, write, or understand information or message, which usually come from the media . But, the decreasing rates shows a little bit of improvement in fixing this problem

Communication is process of producing meaning under specific condition ( cultural, social, political ) and the process model of communication consists of sender- message- receiver. The process of receiving and making sense of the information would not be happen if the receiver do not understand the meaning of the message.

Most of this case happen to many indigenous people scattered around the island of Indonesia. They do not have accessibility to embrace the new technology or even to understand the contents of each message they heard and see about the situation happen in the country. Real life example might be seen from the process of direct election for governor or president, many illiterate peoples are hardly make a choice based on personal knowledge about eligible candidates , their decision mostly made from following others or simply just choosing. How can Indonesia could claimed itself as a democratic country if even 8 percent of its total population are unable to choose who they want to be represented by, where most probably those 8 percent are one of the most important part of our nation.

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

"salamAT datang" Paulista yth.,

• " ...... probably this would be the opportunity for the unequal development(-s) in INDOnesia .... although not guaranteed ...... !!!

Source: www.olpcnews.com
  • " ..... more info ....."
  • video-presentation.
  • Hubungan INDOnesia & Nusantara.

• 'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

sidia
    User
    User icon of sidia
    spacer line

8% ill. is not so bad if you make comparison with the dutch residents.

acc. International Adult Survey (OESO) there are 13% of the Dutch residents who cannot or has troubles with reading & writing.

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

AnisJ
    User
    User icon of AnisJ
    spacer line

• ".... silahkan mas 'Sid' ..... beli pamper banyak duluh .... bta sudah basah sekali-h ...."/ .... please buy pampers at large ...... I'm totally wet ..... but, you are right (we have two eyes) ......

sidia
    User
    User icon of sidia
    spacer line

On 22-05-2007 19:54 AnisJ wrote:
  • "...... bta sudah basah sekali-h ...."/ .... please buy pampers at large ...... Im totally wet .....

• Om Anis incontinent ?? or spon--- eja--- ?? Emoticon: Smile Emoticon: Nooo

AnisJ
    User
    User icon of AnisJ
    spacer line

• " ..... tida, mas, itu bagimanalah satu orang dari INDOnesia pakai satu symbl dari dunia Europa 'manneke pis' ...."/why do you still use this European symbol .... 'anak kencing' ...... saban kali bta malu untuk lihat posting-mu, mas; pakai symbol yang lan th/I'm always shy in reading your posting (I know your intention, but .....)

sidia
    User
    User icon of sidia
    spacer line

On 23-05-2007 14:53 AnisJ wrote:
  • why do you still use this European symbol .... anak kencing ......

• globalisation mai pren.
    (or gombal-lisation or go- bali -sation Emoticon: Smile )

AnisJ
    User
    User icon of AnisJ
    spacer line

On 23-05-2007 15:49 sidia wrote:

globalisation mai pren.
    (or gombal-lisation or go- bali -sation Emoticon: Smile )

• " ..... bung Sid .... & dreadlocks ..... Emoticon: Wink Emoticon: Wink Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Yes! ...... silahkan ....."

Yogya-Bali
    User
    User icon of Yogya-Bali
    spacer line

On 04-03-2007 11:54 Yerun wrote:
    Well, thats not too bad, a drop of 2 percent in three years. I hope they can get that down to the promised 5 percent of course. At least they are better than India and Pakistan. Emoticon: Shiny

Who believes the government noncense. 8% is a joke. It's far more then that. And the so-called literates are probably also those who can read the Al Quran but don't understand anything of it. I once met a haji who was illerate but knew the Al Quran by head. Yes, this a country of wonderful things.
    Well probably I have met all the 8% already. That means all the others can read and write??!! Who believes in fairytales!!

belgianguy
    User
    User icon of belgianguy
    spacer line

that's right, yogya-bali!
    if you live in indonesia, you know better then to believe any government statistics, they are just propaganda

AnisJ
    User
    User icon of AnisJ
    spacer line

It seems that finally the production of the $ 100,-- Laptop Per Child-production(OLPC), has started according China Daily ...... a few delays and it would cost $ 300,-- ... in stead of the already $ 200,-- now ....... Emoticon: Shiny Emoticon: Shiny Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Yes!

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
    If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

78,842,965 topic views - 236,146 posts - 13,703 topics - 27,450 members - last post @ 23-01-2020 07:32 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
    Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

128,599,565 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com