indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Bali, the island of the Gods > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

GroupSem
User
spacer line

Hey everyone Emoticon: Bye bye ,

In march I (including 3 others) am going to study Raya Seminyak (region) for my study. I will have to find out which people come there and what kind of facilities are there at the present time. I wonder if you (anyone who has been there!) could give your oppinion and maybe some facts of (Raya) Seminyak about accommodations, nightlife and type of visitors. This would really help my pre-investigations. Feel free to say why you liked (or disliked) it there and the reason(s) why you went to Seminyak. Perhaps you could aslo mention where you stayed.

Your help is very much appreciated. Emoticon: Worship

greetings!

Jasper

daft_punk
User
spacer line

seminyak is one of the bussiest places in Bali. there is a lot of nightlife over there in all kinds of types. my opinion about seminyak is that it is more nice to stay them in Kuta. because the people who are there are more european minded. for example in jalan dyana pura there are a lot of france owners of the bars.(bahiana, loko,obsession) . in seminyak are also a lot of gay people who going out and a lot of ladyboys are around. if you have to study in Bali i would not prefer this area to life because the nightlife will be to atempting for young guys like you. if you still diside to go there have a look at the galaxy in jalan dyana pura. that is a bar and also a hotel. every thueseday and thursday they have sexy dance. and if you stay onger (more ten 2 weeks) you can have a very good discount.(ask for the owner (Jeff) and tel him you got that adres from an crazy dutch man (Daan) for sure he will give you a good discount.

But again this is a going ot place and not a good place to do your studieng! Jimbaran for example is a better place and a lot of students are there.

good luck and maybe keep in touch because i will go soon again.

Greetz Daan
daft_punk77Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.hotmail.com

linnie
User
User icon of linnie
spacer line

I agree with daft_punk. It's a fun place to hang out, not so many anoying tourist (like aussie hehe) and some more european and gay(minded) people. There are lot's of nice shops / boutiques and I think seminyak serves the tourist who wants to be in the place where is't happening but also wants too relax and sit back. I think the avarage tourist there is young (20-30's). There are loads of accomodations, just at Jl. Raya Seminyak, or Dhyana Pura, or the small road to Oberoi (Jl. Drupadi). Seminyak is more crowded nowadays...I think you can compare the seminyak before with the Petitenget area now.

Good luck with your study! Emoticon: Wink

http://www.barudibali.com - Everything you need to know about Bali

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

73,131,644 topic views - 233,103 posts - 13,680 topics - 23,063 members - last post @ 18-07-2019 05:41 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

120,747,990 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com