indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

Good morning ladies and gentlemen, this is jack richard from U.S.A. I am working as a online marketing executive in a firm based in N.Y. I am masters in Management as well as marketing proffesion. Nothing special
Thank you.

Linda123
User
spacer line

Hello i am Linda 40, i have a fiance a Dutch citizen but his mother is Indonesian, and i have a plan to live in Holland, so ill very interesting to anything about Indonesia- Holland Emoticon: Bye bye

Italysail
User
spacer line

Hi all... nice to meet you all... Emoticon: Smile it is a great thing to find so many friends with who exchange informations also important...
Obviously i've have a problem of love and i will look for a section that treat this...
I thank you all to be....
Sincerely
Mino

Raafi
User
spacer line

Hi everyone,

My name is Raafi... 48 years old and from Holland...
Been in Indonesia 11 times, and got married last january in JKT.

Everything went smoothly and we got married within 1 week....
Hope to move to Indonesia second half of this year to start a life with my sweet wife and fantastic kids :-)

Am still working for the Dutch Airforce, but am looking for opportunities in Indonesia, international resume and recommendation letters from Lockheed Martin and Boeing company available....

Nice to be on this forum... :-D

sabar2
User
User icon of sabar2
spacer line

Welcome Raafi you might be lucky Indonesia is looking for experienced pilots
so you might be working faster as you think in Indonesia, but ofcourse the salaries
are lower in Indonesia.

Welcome to Indonesia Take it as it is or leave it if you don't like it

Raafi
User
spacer line

Sabar... unfortunately I am not a pilot... my work is in the line of maintenance of military weaponsystems... quality management, chain supply management, logistics and airworthiness are my skills... Emoticon: Yes!

spacer line  

On 28-02-2014 10:59 Raafi wrote:
Sabar... unfortunately I am not a pilot... my work is in the line of maintenance of military weaponsystems... quality management, chain supply management, logistics and airworthiness are my skills... Emoticon: Yes!

PT Dirgantara Indonesia Persero.
In Bandung, Parijs van Java .

http://www.indonesian-aerospace.com/

bisa dicek of makemyday .

Bahagia
User
spacer line

Hi, I am Felicia, Indonesia-lover. I visited Sumatera, Java, Bali, Lembongang, Flores, Rincan, Komodo, Sumbawa, Lombok and Gili Meno. just came back from the tour Flores-Gili Meno and still trying to "land" in my home country Holland. Am looking to share experiences, tips etc. Am orienting to work and live in Indonesia, focussing on social work/healthcare/education and so forth. Talk to you soon!

Malam
User
User icon of Malam
spacer line

Maybe try it in Dutch Emoticon: Confused
Why should you write English while you live in Holland Emoticon: Confused
Misschien krijg je dan veel meer reacties Emoticon: Yes!

lucky
User
spacer line

Hi Every one .

I am lucky , i live in Sumatra ,

delanoe
User
spacer line

Hi Guys.. my name is Delanoe.im indonesian but nowadays i stayed in Kuala Lumpur

Happy New YeaR 2015,everybody ...

spacer line  

Do you know why Testosterone Booster is so important? I've just blended Testosterone Booster and TestoUltra. That doesn't use a complicated system. Testosterone Booster is a way of life for many routine folks. It isn't possible to work around the situation a somewhat. LOL, but I at least in part give a thumbs-up to this wicked approximation. Right at the moment I have a question relating to TestoUltra. >> http://supplementsbook.org/tes(...)stosterone-enhancer/

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

46,153,501 topic views - 220,385 posts - 13,399 topics - 15,612 members - last post @ 22-04-2017 23:52 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

84,484,466 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com