indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

oyibo
User icon of oyibo
spacer line

Welcome caycad,

Enjoy the site.

It's only kinky the first time.

Donraphael
User
User icon of Donraphael
spacer line

Hi everyone, Emoticon: Bye bye

I want to introduce myself. My name is Ralph, I am 62 years old and living in Holland.
I am married to an Indonesian woman and about a few years, by the time I have a pension, I want to move to Indonesia.

Revoluties, politiek, religie en goede doelen hebben nuttige idioten nodig

ayugita92
User
spacer line

"Hi, my name Ayu Gita, I'm new Here"

i'm from indonesia

Monetize your website with http://ad2com.net

oyibo
User icon of oyibo
spacer line

Feel welcome Aju.

kimmi11
User
spacer line

Hi Everyone!
I am new to this forum.

dinhdai88
User
spacer line

Hello, I'm a new member. Happy here! Emoticon: Smile

Biggunsar
User
spacer line

new user here.

Canadian living in Grand Cayman. 42yrs old

Married to an Indonesian girl.

Buying our first house in May 2012. Looking at either jakarta, or Bandung.

Want to retire in 10 years. Can't wait to retire

Aku bacara bahasia indonesia so so, Saya belajar. Saya bacara english/indo sentences. LOL. figure Saya figure out by bacara both languages, eventually all aku's sentences will be di indonesian. 8)

Papa Bob
User
spacer line

This totally confuses me. I am an old man and a hopeless computer analphabetic. Sorry about that.
But I am very much interested in Indonesia, as I have spent there the last 17 winters, each time 6 months. I intent to go in September again.
Papa Bob

oyibo
User icon of oyibo
spacer line

Feel welcome on this Forum. Emoticon: Party!

hunter
User
spacer line

Hallo, ik ben een Nederlander (volgens de papieren tenminste) en ben gek van Indonesie en wil af en toe eens wat mee babbelen. Mijn hobby is voetballen en ik ben een fan van Huntelaar en vandaar mijn naam hunter.
Ik hou ook van babbelen en ik hoop dat ik dat hier een tijdje vol mag houde.
Ik wens allen veel plezier met het EK en hoop natuurlijk dat er een feestje gevierd kan worden.
Hup Holland

spacer line  

Very good blog, was happy to learn a lot here, I hope I can often look, thank you very much!

sazha16
User
spacer line

hello (wave)
im a new user here. I am an indonesian. I wanna know new people,and I also want to practice my english better Emoticon: Very funny

nice to meet you all

Anorak
User
User icon of Anorak
spacer line

Welcome sazha16. Emoticon: Party!

Where there is a will there will be relatives.

aprevo15
User
spacer line

Hello everyone. My name is Chad. I am in USA. California USA to be exact. I was born in Seoul Korea and moved to USA when I was a baby. Lived here all my life.

Couple of weeks ago i was on a business trip Bali Indonesia and fell in love with the place. People are super nice there. I import batik from Bali and I plan on opening an office there and live there for months at a time.

Just a little background of myself. I hope to make many friends on this forum because Indonesian people are super nice.

oyibo
User icon of oyibo
spacer line

Feel welcome to this forum aprevo15. Although many topics are in Dutch you will find English topics and news items in English.

aiandouz
User
spacer line

Hello I am new also and I hope to spend good time here with you for the rest I will let you know me in the other topic

iwan08
User
spacer line

Hi everyone...... Emoticon: Bye bye
I'm a newbie in this forum

I'm an Indonesia. I am 21 years old. I now live in bintaro, jakarta.
Forgive, if my written in english is not good enough.

Thanks

SharkEye
User
spacer line

Hi, I just love to learn new things and make friends through communities. I am fond of cooking, reading, swimming, food and watching movies. one of my friends recommended me to join and have some good time talking about food, recipes and new cooking methods. so I am glad to be a part of this community. All the very best for the members.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

On 03-05-2013 14:20 SharkEye wrote:

Hi, I just love to learn new things and make friends through communities. I am fond of cooking, reading, swimming, food and watching movies. one of my friends recommended me to join and have some good time talking about food, recipes and new cooking methods. so I am glad to be a part of this community. All the very best for the members.
Very short-lived since your second post was spam. Nice to meet you, even nicer to see you go! Emoticon: Bye bye

ayoksus
User
User icon of ayoksus
spacer line

Hi.
I'm not really new, cos I've been registered since 2008. However, I wasn't really active in any discussion. Now I'd like to join the discussion since I think it's important for me to promote Indonesia. I think indahnesia.com is a nice place to start.

I'm indonesian living in rotterdam since 2001.

Cheers,
Ario

spacer line  

Hi ..

Am new here .. hope to find and chat something nice.
Indonesian, work in Jakarta and live in Bogor

Kartika

spacer line  

hai all !
im hery from surabaya, indonesia. nice to know this forum.
im 32 years age. let me know if there be any friends here who're online. cheers!

(hai semua !)
saya hery dari surabaya, indonesia. senang mengetahui akan forum ini.
saya berumur 32 tahun. beritahu saya yah jika ada teman teman yang online sekarang. cheers

spacer line  

Al langere tijd lezer, nu geregistreerd, sinds kort pensionado, na 45 jaar op zee en zwerven door de wereld, div. Landen gewoond o.a. 5 jaar in Suriname, eerste vrouw was javaans surinaams, helaas in 2010 overleden , in 2011 weer gehuwd met een orang sunda, ex stewardess garuda, merpati, batavia air .ik kom frequent in Indonesia sinds 1982 ! Over een week weer voor 7 weken naar west java hoofdzakelijk voor familiebezoek, ik vind dit een goede site voor iedereen die wat met indonesie heeft, sucses ermee ! Emoticon: Party!

sakry
User
spacer line

On 24-02-2007 03:13 Katrin wrote:
Hello everyone, Emoticon: Bye bye

This is my first post, so I just wanted to say hello to everyone first before I get into chatting.

I live in Melbourne, Australia, and I'm in my mid 30s and have loved visiting Indonesia ever since I first went there (to Bali and Lombok) 10 years ago.

Since then I've been to other parts of Indonesia, and have learnt a bit of the language. I haven't been since 2003 and would love to go again soon.

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you all,

Sampai jumpa,

Katrin. Emoticon: Shiny

Welcome to the forum, I am new here too Emoticon: Smile

sakry
User
spacer line

Spam removed Emoticon: Bye bye

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

44,825,228 topic views - 218,995 posts - 13,370 topics - 15,280 members - last post @ 20-02-2017 16:11 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

82,515,803 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com