indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Jochem
User
spacer line

Hello everybody,

My name is Jochem. I registered a couple of years ago, but didn't join any chats so far. My parents married in Surabaya in 1968 (both Dutch) I was born in 1971 and spent the first four years of my life in Indonesia.
Ever since Indonesia has been a part of my life and I have dreamt of coming back until very recently. My wife and I decided to seize the day and we head out to Indonesia May this year. Together with our kids we have travelled across Java, Sumatra, Bali and Lombok. We are now on our way back to Yogya. To me this trip has been one big home coming! truly loving it.
I hope to be more active on this great forum in the future.

Greats,

Jochem

saaad
User
spacer line

Hi , I am in 40s now, since 1994 I am a yearly Visitor to the great land < Indonesia > and it become my place of peaceful , Calm and Placid . Emoticon: Bye bye

spacer line  

Hi all!
I just found this site and I think you guys making a great site about Indonesia with a lott of information! Although many in Dutch language, I can understand because I'm German.

Dou guys know about nanpa?

Maybe you can also have a look my site: www.globalnanpa.com
Lott of video guides, trip reports, hotel reviews, bar/club info, restaurant guides, spa/massage parlor info , also in Indonesia. Jakarta, the big durian, shall actually become my base for future SEA travels. I see a lot of creative energy there, opportunities in many business fields, very unexplored territory and an immense lack of information coming from that place ! Bangkok and Thailand is full of people over flooding us with info and travel activities - not so in Indonesia. With my self-made videos I try to give you the most authentic impression of places, people and events. Follow the adventures of “Global Nanpa” as I’m looking for finding the true girl-friend experience while travelling around the world and meets a lot of cool characters along the way… Have fun!

spacer line  

Hello all, Emoticon: Frustrated
I am new to forum
Greetings
PeterFleming

Hotels in Bali facilities offered in the Bali villas are one of the main factors to be considered. For more information visit : http://www.tamanindrakila.net/

oyibo
User icon of oyibo
spacer line

Hi, I am Oyibo, testing my spruitje Emoticon: Party!
Yes it works !

It's only kinky the first time.

pratama
User
spacer line

HELP !

Can somebody please ban me from this forum and erase my profile ?

If no reply from the webmasters, I'll use such foul language that they will ban me

Cheers and enjoy your stay in Indonesia

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

On 08-01-2010 18:51 pratama wrote:
HELP !

Can somebody please ban me from this forum and erase my profile ?

If no reply from the webmasters, I'll use such foul language that they will ban me

Cheers and enjoy your stay in Indonesia
Banning is no problem, accounts are not erased, as you can read in the FAQ. Goodbye. Emoticon: Bye bye

avanteQue
User
spacer line

hello guys..this is my first post .wanna say hello to all of you....i used lived in holland for 4 years, now i live in bandung.bandung is nice city full of memory of colonial of holland

spacer line  

Hoi Jeroen, now i 've joined your forum too. When you are in Malang again, give me a call and then i come and get you. You know me by the name Paul and i live south of Malang. Groetjes........

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

Hey Paul, welcome at this forum. I haven't been in Malang for quite a long time now, but I should bring a visit soon. Emoticon: Yes!

Emoticon: Bye bye

guna2
User
User icon of guna2
spacer line

On 25-02-2010 12:32 Yerun wrote: I should bring a visit soon.

Are you sure? He'll come and get you!

lady.irwan
User
spacer line

Hi,every one.

I'm lady from indonesia - jakarta.

I look forward to know you all the member of this forum to become my friends.

Regards,
Lady Emoticon: Smile Emoticon: Smile

sglange
User
spacer line

Hi everyone!

bajubaru
User
spacer line

hello every one

im bajubaru from bandung, nice join with this forum.

Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.moderator :
Dear moderator.
Im trying to post e new topic but always pop up notification
Your new topic could not be placed because of the following reasons:
You should use less UPPER case characters in your title.

what wrong with post.
Thx for advance

sabar2
User
User icon of sabar2
spacer line

Hi everyone,

I am connected since a few weeks. Scouting for all kind of indonesian information.
I am 50 years, dutch origin but multi-culti-lifestyle. Currently still living in Holland. Married in 2008 (in holland) with my indonesian putri, married in Indonesia
again (same wife Emoticon: Laugh out loud )in 2009.My wife and kids are living in Indonesia.
Final goal getting away from bureacratic,stressy, too high tax country holland, but lot's
of bears on the road too ;-)

Already found some usefull info online and also already made some posts.
So I'll stay connected. My expectation is I'll be in Indonesia again end of the year.

Sabar2

Welcome to Indonesia Take it as it is or leave it if you don't like it

Hatta
User
spacer line

Hello everybody,

My name is Hatta. I live in Bondowoso Indonesia (java timur).
I am 40 years old and I work as a local guide.
Especially people who like to go to the Kawah Ijen.

oyibo
User icon of oyibo
spacer line

We noticed Yanat.
Welcome.

More reply's that include your commercial will be removed. Emoticon: Party!

Yanat
User
spacer line

You can delete my reply , i will introduce myself again.

oyibo
User icon of oyibo
spacer line

Done !

Yanat
User
spacer line

Halo everyone , my name is Tanya, moved to JKT last year. Just discovered this forum Emoticon: Smile

tesseylove
User
spacer line

Hello
My name is tessy,i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address(tessymurphyRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.co.uk) I believe we can move from here I am waiting.
(Remember the distance or co lour does not matter but love matters a lot in life)
Thanks
tessy,

Cherrygel
User
User icon of Cherrygel
spacer line

Hi I am cherrygel, Im currently working here in Denmark Copenhagen , i am a Filipino nationality, im 29 years old , and i have an Indonesian Fiance , we are 3 years in relationship, and since last year we have plans to get married in philippines , and hopefuly next year July,

Hello good people here i would like to know about Indonesian , and getting married, i am very open minded person and i am willing to answer all question and i hope one of you here would like to answer my plenty questions ...

My questions:

We will get married in philippines next year July, is it possible for me to come with him after my weeding day ?
He is Divorced man some children, can you give me an Idea whats gonna be a life for me ?
I never been in Indonesia, and i know its a great place to stay, which is the nice simple easy place to stay?
Im a christian in born? what if i will not convert as a Muslem?
I Love my future husband to b e even though the age gap is almost half of my age? did i gone for a magic tricky? is there anything like that exist?
Im scared living alone ? as i am a christian ? is there discrimaination ?
I would like to go Indonesia what is the way of clothing?
if i will get married to him,is my future husband to be can see his x-wife?and be friends?
I wish i could have a great answeres, and thanks a lot for a short time reading about me ...
I am very welcome to any suggestion.
Thanks and pls RESPONCE

stone21
User
spacer line

Hello ,Everyone Emoticon: Party! , this is Helen.

Glad to meet all of you here.

David73
User
spacer line

Hello all Emoticon: Smile
my name is David from Bali, nice to join at this forum

Thanks
David

caycad
User
spacer line

Hi everyone
i have been looking at this site for some time and now I inntroduce mu self.I am retired and live in Perth W Australia.My main interests are gardening, Bali and all things Balinese.We are lucky with about 55 flights per week to Bali and it only takes three and a half hours..My wife and I go back soon to Bali and this will be our fifteenth trip.We love the people and our favpourite place is Ubud

Caycad

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

44,825,228 topic views - 218,995 posts - 13,370 topics - 15,280 members - last post @ 20-02-2017 16:11 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

82,515,797 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com