indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > A visum to Indonesia.... > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

BlogBlot
User
spacer line

Tourists to get longer visas for Indonesia
Indonesia has announced that foreign visitors will soon have the chance to apply for a longer visa than the current 30-day visa on arrival. Vice President Jusuf Kalla told AFP that foreigners visiting Indonesia will be able to apply for visas up to 120 days, longer than most other countries in the region.
Continue reading , click the title

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Moved the topic to the 'A visum to Indonesia....' subforum

onebir
User
spacer line

I seem to remember that foreigners are not supposed to stay in Indonesia for more than 6m in a calendar year? Is that true? & has the change mentioned above had any impact on that rule?

bartje64
User
spacer line

Does anybody know when this will come into effect...? My wife and daughter will be staying in Indonesia for 3 minths (my wife is Indonesian so no problem) but since my daughter is Dutch..she will have to have her visum extended which, in Jakarta, will cost some paperwork and some money...
Hehe...if that can be avoided...then... Emoticon: Smile

Bart

onebir
User
spacer line

Anyone actually been issued a 4m visa yet?

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

On 19-02-2007 13:33 bartje64 wrote:

My wife and daughter will be staying in Indonesia for 3 minths (my wife is Indonesian so no problem) but since my daughter is Dutch
Bart

Are you sure that yr wife doesnot lost her nationaltiy when she married you.?
(U.U. Kewarganegaraan ).
Abt yr daughter , maybe you can ask the indonesian nat. for her.
(Dwi Kewarganegaraan).

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

On 26-03-2007 10:23 onebir wrote:
Anyone actually been issued a 4m visa yet?

Don't think so as they are still talking about it. You know how that goes...

bartje64
User
spacer line

Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.sidia..
Yes, we're very sure she still has the Indonesian nationality... she just had her Indonesian passport renewed at the Embassy in The Hague....
And we're in the process of getting my daughter Indonesian nationality...combined with Dutch.. it's possible now to have both nationalities..

(T)roy
User
User icon of (T)roy
spacer line

I called today with the Indonesian Embassy in The Hague, but it's still not possible for children of mixed couples to have 2 nationalities. They are still working on it.

krukcor
User
User icon of krukcor
spacer line

On 29-03-2007 14:57 (T)roy wrote:
I called today with the Indonesian Embassy in The Hague, but its still not possible for children of mixed couples to have 2 nationalities. They are still working on it.

Sorry. Wrong information. The law is already sigend on 1 august 2006 and effective from 1 Februari. In Yogyakarta I got already more then 10 Dutch parents to ask for papers they need for applying for the double nationality of their children and some already are honoured by the Indonesian nationality next to the Dutch nationality.
It could be that it is still not possible for those children from mixed marriages who are staying abroad (I mean out of Indonesia) but inside Indonesia it is already effective a few months.

bartje64
User
spacer line

Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.krokcor, (T)roy:
Last week we went to the Embassy in The Hague, where they confirmed that our daughter can have the Indonesian nationality next to her Dutch nationality. It is no problem that she's living in Holland at all, we just have to submit some forms (of course..) and pay some money (he he.. did you expect anything else..? ). What they so far did not tell us is how long the process will take. Next Tuesday my wife will go back to the Embassy with the needed forms (one from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in The Hague as well...).
Will keep you all updated.

Bart

(T)roy
User
User icon of (T)roy
spacer line

Krukcor I indeed meant children who are living in Holland. Bartje 64 It would be nice when you update us.

belgianguy
User
User icon of belgianguy
spacer line

ik was zonet op de indonesisiche ambassade in kuala lumpur, eventjes nagevraagd over dat eventuele nieuwe visum van 120 dagen, en daar vielen ze natuurlijk compleet uit de lucht! dus nog niet te veel hopen, het is nog niet voor morgen denk ik...

bartje64
User
spacer line

Short update on the double nationality of my little girl. Yesterday my wife went to the Embassy (actually only to pick up the visum) where she was approached by the same guy whom she spoke to last week regarding the Indonesian passport of my daughter. He told her it's now possible to get it in the Embassy; but almost no one knows yet and he even asked her to spread the word.. he he he..
She will translate all necessities first to English, then I'll give the link here so all can benefit. The first thing needed is a legalised copy of the birth certificate (geboorteakte) which needs to be legalised by the Minustry of Foreign Affairs in The Hague.
More will follow...
regards, Bart

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

On 04-04-2007 05:16 belgianguy wrote:
ik was zonet op de indonesisiche ambassade in kuala lumpur, eventjes nagevraagd over dat eventuele nieuwe visum van 120 dagen, en daar vielen ze natuurlijk compleet uit de lucht! dus nog niet te veel hopen, het is nog niet voor morgen denk ik...
Ik zie het meer als een 'proefballonnetje', die uitspraken. Maar dat kan toch hoopgevend zijn natuurlijk.

Sepp Buys
User
User icon of Sepp Buys
spacer line

Ik ben alweer een tijdje, zeg maar twee jaar , niet meer in het Indonesische eilandenrijk geweest. Nu zit ik er aan te denken een kleine twee weken te rusten op een van de eilanden. Heb ik een visum nodig als Hollandse toerist???

JohanN
User
User icon of JohanN
spacer line

Hey Sepp, alles goed? Weer eens terug naar Jember, of waar zat je ook alweer vroeger?
Wat je nodig hebt is een visum om Indonesie binnen te komen. Check de onderwerpen hierover maar op het forum.

Begin de details te vergeten

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

64,989,898 topic views - 229,425 posts - 13,647 topics - 19,924 members - last post @ 12-12-2018 06:02 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2018
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

109,862,253 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com