indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Other talk > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

While reading the messages here on the forum, I was wondering how young (or old, what you want) the people here are. Of course the topic starter will start.

I'm 23 now.

Yerun

mashil
User
User icon of mashil
spacer line

I'm 23 as well!
Emoticon: Yes!

Hilmar

- Let us live simply so that others may simply live -

JohanN
User
User icon of JohanN
spacer line

Count me in for 32

Begin de details te vergeten

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Statistics of these three:
Total age: 78
Average age: 26
Lowest: 23
Highest: 32

It's allright, don't be shy to post your age here!

juffy
User
spacer line

Well, I already told you that Iĺm 60 (since about three weeks). Jeroen, hem... what will be the upper age limit? Will you still accept prehistoric creatures in the future?

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

Off course this is extremely private, but I have the benevolent age of 45

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

Ok ok ok 44 years young.

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

On 14-06-2004 20:03 juffy wrote:
Well, I already told you that Iĺm 60 (since about three weeks). Jeroen, hem... what will be the upper age limit? Will you still accept prehistoric creatures in the future?

There is no upper age limit here. For prehistoric references we can use you. I only know a little bit of Indonesia since 1998.

Y

JohanN
User
User icon of JohanN
spacer line

Yerun, I believe you are the puppy dog on your own publishing board Emoticon: Smile

Begin de details te vergeten

rosetine
User
spacer line

helo, could i join this forum?? i am still 17 years old but +. thanks u n see u, hahaha Emoticon: Shiny

Sepp Buys
User
User icon of Sepp Buys
spacer line

More information required as well?

Sepp Buys
26-01-74
born rheden
working in Jember and Jogjakarta, tobacco industry

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

That is interesting Sepp, I was born in Rheden, well Velp that is to say, as well. And now I see you work in the tobacco industry (watch out, there are some fanatic anti-smoking activistist active on the forum) I dare to ask you a for me very important question: do you know if Van Nelle halfzwaar is for sale(somewhere, anywhere) in Indonesia? Thank you in advance..

janss557
User
spacer line

I'm a non-smoker, so I have not been looking for it, but I have the idea you can't have shag tobacco in Indonesia. It's simply not expensive to have the cigarettes rolled in big plants, as the employees are cheap.

I'm pretty sure you won't succeed in obtaining shag tobacco as is so normal in Holland.

By the way. I'm young with the young, although I'm 52 already, with a tendency to baldness (si Botak).

Hub

Sepp Buys
User
User icon of Sepp Buys
spacer line

Diederick,

Dieren it was for me, that time. Lived in Doesburg went to Doetinchem for my secondary school and studied in Deventer.

And yes Shag is available in a mulitiple of all sorts. Drum is the biggest one. Possibly Van Nelle to be found in Jakarta.

Sepp

spacer line  

This is my birth date: 19/11/1976. Emoticon: Cooool

Slightly older, hopefully wiser, absolutely prettier

mashil
User
User icon of mashil
spacer line

On 16-06-2004 01:24 Sepp Buys wrote:
Diederick,

Dieren it was for me, that time. Lived in Doesburg went to Doetinchem for my secondary school and studied in Deventer.

And yes Shag is available in a mulitiple of all sorts. Drum is the biggest one. Possibly Van Nelle to be found in Jakarta.

Sepp

Walking on the "Posbank" is so nice! I have been there many times when I lived in Zutphen, where I was born as well.

Hilmar 02-01-1981

- Let us live simply so that others may simply live -

spacer line  

Yerun, seems that it's about time you jot down the users' birthdays so that we can have parties all year round!! Emoticon: Very funny Emoticon: Very funny Emoticon: Very funny

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

13 april 1981 that is Emoticon: Cooool

johanw
User
spacer line

I,m 59 years old and since I met an Indonesian guy in Amsterdam in 1992 who invited me to visit Indonesia and his family is this for me the best place for a fantastic vacation.
I have been there 5 times now. In 1995-1996-1998-1999-2004.
And I make already plans to go in November again.

Yerun, Since the Visa problems I found your website and now I read every day your forum.
I'm very respectfull about the way you handle your website and I'm very interested in your background.

Jan

spacer line  

Allrighty! So, we have two birthday parties in Januari: Mashil and Sepp Buys, one in April: Yerun, and l myself in November. Oh ya, Ali in December and Bangwin in August.
Who wants to add anymore parties? Emoticon: Shiny Emoticon: Bye bye

Sepp Buys
User
User icon of Sepp Buys
spacer line

Jeroen,

May be a latest update with a nice graph??

And all invited to come to Hotel Majahpahid in Surabaya to celebrate my birthday!

Sepp now in Klaten, it seems I am going further and further away from civilization. Going back to agricultural rural roots, lol

jogry
User
spacer line

Hi,
Neil and beat you all with our ages 70-76.
We are leaving for Bali on the 14th.July to retire.
Have a nice day.
Jogry

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

OK, I was born 7 september 1958 in beautiful Velp (Gelderland), actually in the serene quarter of Beekhuizen.
Pertaining the tabacco (thank you Sepp): Drum I found already, but I prefer Van Nelle. Hub, as non-smoker you are maybe not acquinted with the delights of a self-rolled cigarette. Keep it that way. I wish i could abstain from this delight

stijn
User
spacer line

I was born in Utrecht 23-2-1977. But I have lived in Castricum since I was a half year old till now. As a child me and my family moved to Salatiga, Jawa tengah and we lived there for three years (1985-1988), then returned to Castricum, where I still live now.
So I am 27 years old...

Salam hangat
Stijn

wmbee
User
spacer line

I'm born in Eindhoven on 28-08-1974, so I'm 29 years old.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

45,676,068 topic views - 220,081 posts - 13,389 topics - 15,546 members - last post @ 30-03-2017 10:06 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

83,792,011 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com