indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > In the news > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (3 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

BlogBlot
User
spacer line

Indonesia withholds vital bird flu data
Indonesia, the country worst hit by the deadly H5N1 bird flu virus, has stopped sharing human genetic samples of the highly pathogenic illness with foreign laboratories, raising fears it could slow international efforts to prepare for a pandemic. Officials say Indonesia stopped providing samples internationally last month, hindering efforts to confirm whether the virus killing its citizens is H5N1 and limiting production of vaccines to help prevent its spread.
Continue reading , click the title

madrotter
User
User icon of madrotter
spacer line

I'm not surprised at all, nothing, i repeat nothing is being done here about birdflu, here in bandung trucks full with bambu crates overloaded with chickens drive by the hundreds all over the city with not even the flimsiest plastic covers or whatever. sby and the rest of them keep saying that they have no money to fight birdflu and it's up to other countries to come up with the money for it. meanwhile sby does have the time and money to go pally pally with putin in russia and buy militairy hardware worth one billion dollar, all the money that's been given for tsunami ravaged aceh is still in the bank being plundered by the ussual corrupt officials and our nice friends from the government keep going on their useless "comparitive studie travels" to places like paris with their whole damn families returning overloaded with the results of their shoppingsprees, all paid by the indonesians that do pay taxes (which are the lower layers of society, around 80% of the top don't pay taxes)... i love this country, i really really do, i've been here for 10 years, my wife and kid are from here, but all this stuff makes me so mad sometimes............

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

86,718,235 topic views - 240,492 posts - 13,734 topics - 34,010 members - last post @ 23-11-2020 18:52 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

141,392,637 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com