indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jakarta, the Big Durian > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

The City that never sleeps. This might be the phrase that best describes Jakarta. It offers great excitement and pleasure, which then leaves us with so many choices. Where to find the best sushi in town? Am I making the right choice?

I would like to have your opinion and share with others about Jakarta Dining.

Boka Buka - French Cuisine
Cipete, South Jakarta
BokaBuka features selective French dishes from appetizers to desserts. When you ask for the menu, it wonít come in a small compact size like in any other restaurants.

True German Cuisine at Schwabing
Plaza Semanggi
Letís be a German for a day and head out to Schwabing and try some of the finest German dishes!

Maybe other would like to add some too?

Best regards,
Sastro Gozali
www.sendokgarpu.com

SendokGarpu.com - Dining & Nightlife Guide in Jakarta, Restaurant Reviews, Nightlife Reviews, Event Highlights , Forum Discussion, PRINT VOUCHER

topaz
User
spacer line

Anyone knows a good - really good - restaurant in Jakrta who serves sate ayam? (I know Senayan restaurant - sate senayan) but any other suggestion? also I'm looking for the real gado2 boplo?
I'll be in Jkt in october. so if anyone knows some restaurant?
Not only for bule's - the taste will be not so good- so who knows someplace?

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

spacer line  

Try visit www.sendokgarpu.com for choices of restaurants.
There are some indonesian restaurants list there. Emoticon: Smile

Hope can help

SendokGarpu.com - Dining & Nightlife Guide in Jakarta, Restaurant Reviews, Nightlife Reviews, Event Highlights , Forum Discussion, PRINT VOUCHER

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

49,929,256 topic views - 222,144 posts - 13,486 topics - 16,235 members - last post @ 21-09-2017 17:09 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

89,998,483 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com