indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > See my website ... > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

kleinsmann
User
User icon of kleinsmann
spacer line

Hi Indahnesia-members.

Special for you members we, Le Mar cosmetics, offer our Beauty Kit for a special price of 649rb valid until the 15th of Feb 2007!

Pls don't hesitate to contact me for more information:

Regards,

Martijn

www.lemarcosmetics.com/ourproducts.htm

]MartijnRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.lemarcosmetics.com

Le Mar Cosmetics, Asian Beauty within...
" rel="nofollow">

Just because you're paranoid don't mean there're not after you...

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

Waah... 650 is the discounted price for getting white? Ai ai.. I hop you didn't buy too much, because it will be hard to sell again. Emoticon: Smile

Ho Lee Fuk

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

And oh, your order form is not working. Emoticon: Puh!

Ho Lee Fuk

kleinsmann
User
User icon of kleinsmann
spacer line

Euhm, my form is working, I already was wondering who was sending me the testRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.test.com message...

Wondering why I get this cynic comment... Emoticon: Confused I expected more knowledge the Indonesian culture from you Yerun...

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

About the form; I got an error here, so thats why I assumed t was not working.

Indonesian culture? Something with a price of 850.000 Rupiah is not Indonesian culture Emoticon: Very funny Indonesian culture is buying jamu with the same effect at the local pasar for a few thousand Rupiah. Emoticon: Puh!

Ho Lee Fuk

johnvdB
User
spacer line

On 04-02-2007 03:13 Yerun wrote:
About the form; I got an error here, so thats why I assumed t was not working.

Indonesian culture? Something with a price of 850.000 Rupiah is not Indonesian culture Emoticon: Very funny Indonesian culture is buying jamu with the same effect at the local pasar for a few thousand Rupiah. Emoticon: Puh!

Buying Jamu is KAMPONG culture Yerun, that's something else.
Women with better income don't mind to spend this kind of amount for getting a white skin.
Like in Jakarta there is a market for this kind of products.

ben nieuw hierzo...

kiwimave
User
User icon of kiwimave
spacer line

Hey Yerun is from Yogya, that's one big kampong Emoticon: Wink

Gracias. Sama sama

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

On 12-02-2007 12:55 johnvdB wrote:

Buying Jamu is KAMPONG culture Yerun, thats something else.
Women with better income dont mind to spend this kind of amount for getting

Adoeh , susah dese .

Never heard Mustika Ratu. ???

http://www.mustika-ratu.co.id

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

On 12-02-2007 12:55 johnvdB wrote:

Buying Jamu is KAMPONG culture Yerun, thats something else.
Women with better income dont mind to spend this kind of amount for getting a white skin.
Like in Jakarta there is a market for this kind of products.

Did you mean to say 'kampungan'? That's something you have to say to the people in the pasar then.. Emoticon: Puh! Let's see who is kicked out quickly since this can be seen as very offensive.

But well,if the rich buy it, it is fine with me, I won't bother them spending a lot of money, because they also pay taxes here. For the other 95% of the population there is jamu.

Ho Lee Fuk

kleinsmann
User
User icon of kleinsmann
spacer line

Euhm, I have teachers (lower class) who buy my products. I've cured people who were ashamed to do their work because the way they looked (We treat acne-troubled skin as well). They tried many skin-doctors, spent more then a 2 months salary without any result.

And yes, there are a lot of products for sale which are much cheaper to get a whither skin. I saw the results of many: 1st users change skin, it's red (burned) and itchy but I agree, after that they look perfectly white. Within a few weeks/months the same problems come back and the process of unnatural skin renewing starts again. Just costs a few rupia's, but trust me, after a few times use they end-up with a skin that's looking old, spotted and so on. Then they come to high end user products to cure there problems caused by the cheap products which were so good at the beginning....That for the cheap products.

Ok, you've got herbs that can have the same effect (instant) but the usage is not practical (usage itself,smell etc etc). People can't go to work with a strong Aloe Vera smell around them...come on, most working class people don't grab jamu, and that's not only the 5%.

Our products use natural ingredients, but they are formulated for easier,comfortable usage, better performance and good smooth smell. And for all products you market: these things sell. If it's cars, computers or whatsoever, comfort & better performance sells, pls over think it and take it as an advise.

If you sell the lower income class a tool to type you sell him an old fashioned type-writer. The middle class a PC and the higher class a laptop with 3G internet. Yes, the old typewriters does the work, but not as good and easy as the 3G connected laptop. A "tukang ngetik" will say: "why do I need a pc: typing is typing".....Do need to continue?

kiwimave
User
User icon of kiwimave
spacer line

On 24-02-2007 20:00 kleinsmann wrote:
Euhm, I have teachers (lower class) who buy my products. Ive cured people who were ashamed to do their work because the way they looked (We treat acne-troubled skin as well). They tried many skin-doctors, spent more then a 2 months salary without any result.

And yes, there are a lot of products for sale which are much cheaper to get a whither skin. I saw the results of many: 1st users change skin, its red (burned) and itchy but I agree, after that they look perfectly white. Within a few weeks/months the same problems come back and the process of unnatural skin renewing starts again. Just costs a few rupias, but trust me, after a few times use they end-up with a skin thats looking old, spotted and so on. Then they come to high end user products to cure there problems caused by the cheap products which were so good at the beginning....That for the cheap products.

Ok, youve got herbs that can have the same effect (instant) but the usage is not practical (usage itself,smell etc etc). People cant go to work with a strong Aloe Vera smell around them...come on, most working class people dont grab jamu, and thats not only the 5%.

Our products use natural ingredients, but they are formulated for easier,comfortable usage, better performance and good smooth smell. And for all products you market: these things sell. If its cars, computers or whatsoever, comfort & better performance sells, pls over think it and take it as an advise.

If you sell the lower income class a tool to type you sell him an old fashioned type-writer. The middle class a PC and the higher class a laptop with 3G internet. Yes, the old typewriters does the work, but not as good and easy as the 3G connected laptop. A "tukang ngetik" will say: "why do I need a pc: typing is typing".....Do need to continue?

Kleinsmann I have to object: no one gets cancer by using an old fashioned type-writer. A lot of Indonesian women get skin problems, renal problems or even cancer by using those dodgy "whitening" cosmetics that you sell Emoticon: Nooo

Gracias. Sama sama

kleinsmann
User
User icon of kleinsmann
spacer line

Dear Kiwimave,

Pls read well before you reply, I'm not selling the dodgy ones. Unless you've just got info that I haven't got and that is that Green Tea Extract, Vitamin C (patented Ester C to be more clear), Vitamin E etc is causing cancer

The opposite is right. I'm very against these (I won't mention names) "dodgy" kind of products: one of the reasons I formulated healthy ones, for a lower price then other international brands sell in Malls all over Indonesia.

Case closed, no further comment. This forum is already polluted, just like the forum before. People comment without reading, being fuzzy to each other.

Take care, Wassalam,

Martijn

kiwimave
User
User icon of kiwimave
spacer line

On 25-02-2007 11:31 kleinsmann wrote:
Dear Kiwimave,

Pls read well before you reply, Im not selling the dodgy ones. Unless youve just got info that I havent got and that is that Green Tea Extract, Vitamin C (patented Ester C to be more clear), Vitamin E etc is causing cancer

The opposite is right. Im very against these (I wont mention names) "dodgy" kind of products: one of the reasons I formulated healthy ones, for a lower price then other international brands sell in Malls all over Indonesia.

Case closed, no further comment. This forum is already polluted, just like the forum before. People comment without reading, being fuzzy to each other.

Take care, Wassalam,

Martijn

Dear Martijn,

You are right, topically applied vitamin A, C, and E won't cause cancer. Im just worried you sell those "sabun putih" shit which rubs the skin of or makes it whiter by bleeching it. But I dont have any evidence for that coz I can't open your website. Im sorry for my preliminary judgements.

Gracias. Sama sama

kleinsmann
User
User icon of kleinsmann
spacer line

Emoticon: Blush Iya ini baru bikin sy malu banget, situs kami ngak berfungsi (udah 26 jam lebih) =(
I guarantee you our products don't have the "Michael Jackson-effect." Thx for your revised answer. I totally agree with your nuanced comment...

What is even worse is that so called dermatologists here sell formula's which are terrible for the skin. Many artist in Indonesia use it as well (they pay more for one consult then the price of my package for 3 months use). Just watch the tv and see the celebs 30+. Perawatan terus, ngak pernah cantik (read:sehat)...

Le Mar will have them as their customers later on, but still it's a bloody shame that people who have a title "Doctor" sell poison like that.

Wassalam,

Martijn

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

83,454,802 topic views - 239,794 posts - 13,723 topics - 32,147 members - last post @ 12-07-2020 00:42 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

136,081,353 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com