indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > In the news > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (3 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Yudhoyono has big lead in Indonesia

Will he be the be the sixth president of Indonesia? I think he's quite sure to reach that position actually.

Websites show that not a single capres is clean of corruption, so it's more choosing faces now (same like in Holland, but that's offtopic Emoticon: Puh! )

Yerun

bagusdewe
User
spacer line

On 10-06-2004 15:21 Jeroen wrote:
Yudhoyono has big lead in Indonesia

Will he be the be the sixth president of Indonesia? I think hes quite sure to reach that position actually.

Websites show that not a single capres is clean of corruption, so its more choosing faces now (same like in Holland, but thats offtopic Emoticon: Puh! )

Yerun

Hi Jeroen,
>From what I heard from latest development is, he is in front by far, but then some disgrunted camps trying their "BEST " to reduce his marginal lead.
>As I read on today "KOMPAS"........ "Wiranto Prihatin dengan Pengungkapan Kasus 27 Juli
Capres dari Partai Golkar Wiranto mengaku prihatin dengan kembali dibukanya kasus penyerbuan kantor DPP PDI yang kemungkinan........
(translate: Wiranto strongly concerns regarding the re-opening of the 27th July's Court Case....re the ATTACK ON PDI-P HQ.... which might implicate SBY....")

>So ......anything can happen
>But he is rather CLEAN GUY... in some respects (from INDONESIANS' perspective..& compared to the others..)

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

86,695,879 topic views - 240,493 posts - 13,734 topics - 34,007 members - last post @ 23-11-2020 18:52 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

141,361,234 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com