indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > In the news > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (3 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Indonesia's shameful export

What to say about it... it's just sad that children are simply sold for sex to (foreign) people, but it's not just a problem in Indonesia, but it happens everywhere in the world.

Indonesia has to maintain it's outside borders in which is represents a clean and clear moderate islamic state, but 'behind the scenes' it's clear that people all over the world are the same... generally spoken of course, because it's all about the percentages.

Yerun

stijn
User
spacer line

270.000 children just too much
Probably it will not only be foreigners who have sex with them.
When I look at the Indonesian newspapers minimal every week there is an item of a childrape by Indonesians. Sadly enough childexploitation is universal, indonesia included.

darisini
User
User icon of darisini
spacer line

On 10-06-2004 18:37 stijn wrote:
270.000 children just too much
Probably it will not only be foreigners who have sex with them.
When I look at the Indonesian newspapers minimal every week there is an item of a childrape by Indonesians. Sadly enough childexploitation is universal, indonesia included.

As good muslims they should act and make it history!

elang-biru
User
spacer line

Childexploitation is indeed universal. The world is full of sin.
In Holland many children are also abused by other people or by their own parents. Also most of the children here have sex with men before they are 18. Emoticon: Nooo

Richy
User
User icon of Richy
spacer line

On 24-02-2005 18:40 elang-biru wrote:

Childexploitation is indeed universal. The world is full of sin.
In Holland many children are also abused by other people or by their own parents. Also most of the children here have sex with men before they are 18. Emoticon: Nooo

I think in this last case you should make a difference between a child that wants to have sex with a man or a child that is forced to have sex.
The amount of children that are forced to have sex with people against own will is in Asia as in many third world country more higher then in our western. It should be clear that in third world there still is a shame for those children to announce it in public. Furthermore there are no instances for the children who can help them.
As written before I also believe that not only bule misuse the children but also locals. In my opinion there can only one sentence given to those persons… and it won’t be the softest one!!!

"Veel mensen hebben een te hoge dunk van wat ze niet zijn, en een te geringe dunk van wat ze wel zijn".

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

86,914,656 topic views - 240,527 posts - 13,734 topics - 34,037 members - last post @ 03-12-2020 10:38 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

141,669,634 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com