indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (3 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

On 21-06-2004 22:54 bagusdewe wrote:
[...]

>Ha Ha Ha!
>Jeroen has been contaminated!........
>poor Jeroen! (aduuuuh kasihan.......!)

>Attention Forum Members!
>I think we have a big job to do....
>poor Jeroen has this new desease called ....AIFTS....
>(Acquired Indahnesia Forum Tension Syndrome)

>My suggestion:
>Should he be given a bit of tablets "teh Botol" 3x times a day?....
>Or drink bit of Jamu Nyonya Meneer?
>Minum Es cendol? Johny Walker?....Jim Beam? Budweisser?

>To make him FEELS... BETTER?.......HE HE HE HE!
>What do you think???

the Es Cendol is good but the liquor is not really my taste.. Emoticon: Puh!

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

On 22-06-2004 10:16 budowono1 wrote:
the laws by Congress Indonesia raya 1933.
That the law of the nationalist partai is no1 law.
and that Japanees lenguage tought on all school
and Bahasa Indonesia

Hmm, interesting. I was not aware that this congress formulated a law book, or a constitution. I will look that up By the way, Budowono, do you know how many Indonesians were killed by the Japanese or died as a romusha during the Japanese occupation of Indonesia? A lot more then Dutch, I can tell you! So why learning Japanese? Chinese would even be better, considering the future.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

On 21-06-2004 14:33 budowono1 wrote:
[...]

and yes i and my causin both study in KMA ind i graduate next year than i go to Tokyo Militairy academy for my officers cource.

Does the KMA supply/help you with the academy in Tokio? I can imagine they would do something like this to get as much info as possible, also from other countries. Can you give some info about it?

Yerun

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

As far as I know, if you finish the KMA succesfully, you hold already an officer's commission. The Tokyo military academy only exists in the vivid imagination of Budowono (who lives mentally still before 1945). In fact there is no army in Japan since 1945, only a socalled self-defence force. There is a Japan Defense academy located in Kanagawa (not in but near Tokyo), but their aim is an more and academic then a military environment. Officerschooling takes place in other courses. Maybe Budowono can study this website http://www.nda.ac.jp/index.html

budowono1
User
spacer line

On 25-06-2004 15:40 diederick wrote:
As far as I know, if you finish the KMA succesfully, you hold already an officers commission. The Tokyo military academy only exists in the vivid imagination of Budowono (who lives mentally still before 1945). In fact there is no army in Japan since 1945, only a socalled self-defence force. There is a Japan Defense academy located in Kanagawa (not in but near Tokyo), http://www.nda.ac.jp/index.html

bull Japanees academy eccist my father and my uncles studdied there during the Revolution.
now Japan Active agayn i want follow ellite cource and with my oposisi GMNA Gerakan Mudamudi Nasional Asia i will start a new Revolution.

and yes i know how many people died because of Romusha and Japanees.
but there secrafices where for the revolution,
some thimes one must secrafice the individual life for the mass.

meaning 1 must die to save 100 man 100 must die to save a 1000 a milion to save a nation there secravices will not be forgotten. and the other once where traytores and decerved to die such as KNIL Militer and Indo people.

but not all indo's where bad we would determin by seeing his atittude if he acts western and kontra revolusioner he was a belanda if he seported the revolution and was willing to betray the kolony he was true Indonesia.
My work is baced on the idealism of great militairy leaders such as.
Sutomo. Jenderal sudorman. Admiral Yamamoto. Letnan Hiroo-Onoda. Kolnel Yoshioko. Gupener Nishijima. Hideki Tojo.
CHairman mao Ze Dong. Ho chi mihn.Let-Kol Untung.
And Kuomihntang idealism.

the greath nationalists like my self also
I want reformance of SEATO and NASAKOM idealism

budowono1
User
spacer line

On 22-06-2004 15:59 diederick wrote:
[...]

By the way, Budowono, do you know how many Indonesians were killed by the Japanese or died as a romusha during the Japanese occupation of Indonesia? A lot more then Dutch, I can tell you! So why learning Japanese? Chinese would even be better, considering the future.

yes but they died cause they beleefd in freedom.
it was thanks to hero's like Romusha RI exist not diplomat but Gerilya.
and gerilya will save Indonesia now we must fight and terminate our enamies or els Indoesia can not serfive

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

On 30-06-2004 16:00 budowono1 wrote:
[...]

yes but they died cause they beleefd in freedom.
it was thanks to heros like Romusha RI exist not diplomat but Gerilya.
and gerilya will save Indonesia now we must fight and terminate our enamies or els Indoesia can not serfive

Right, but most of gerilyawan at that time is moslem....you hate moslem remember?........what do you do then?

LelyCabe
User
spacer line

why you are really love japan as your leader, why you don't find out your own color ( not celana kolor ya...) Emoticon: Very funny
why we don't try to think global but act locally? I think it's good suggestion for us and for me also, but Budowono seems same with Shuiseng they are too smart and too sopisticated for me, i don't know what to call you in good indonesia or japan, with the way you thinking, it's gilaaa atau cerdas atau sesuatu yang lain, that makes no more peace, atau poluted mind. I think we are poluted with many things arround us, but I think it's not wise to learn just from Japan, we can learn from anythings in this universe. or to view one things from one point of view. Just be wise from yourself, if you don't like one culture don't ever try to wear it, you will looks like badut, hope you don't just say the javanish culture is the best in indonesia, cause each culture has it owns value, I am sure you are the great brother, if I have borther like you, you will protect me from the evil world. just share your warmth love to the people.
peace
Lely

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

On 30-06-2004 15:55 budowono1 wrote:
[...]

bull Japanees academy eccist my father and my uncles studdied there during the Revolution.
now Japan Active agayn i want follow ellite cource and with my oposisi GMNA Gerakan Mudamudi Nasional Asia i will start a new Revolution.

When did this revolution began according to you? If it is 1945-1949 it is simply impossible that your father and uncles studied in Tokyo, because Japan was then occupied by the allied forces. Japan adopted in the new constitution the vow never to go to war again. Repeat: Japan has NO army, but a self-defence force and NO military academy in Tokyo (anymore). But you can dream on off course (but stay before 1945).
Just for curiousity. How many people are member of your GMNA movement at the moment?

budowono1
User
spacer line

GMNA started with just me my causin Shuisheng and my mentor
soon aftere my gang from Jl-Jati Negara followed me now GMNA has 24 members.
but im open for new members.
we follow rulle opf instinc and dicipline.
GMNA follows the Motto BANZAY DAI NIPPON.
and
Pemuda Asia yang Bersorak Lahirnya Tentara Pembela Tanah Air di Jawa.

My dream is to grow up to become a partai some day with outr greath idols as inspiration. the Great Asia 5.
(Hirohito,Soekarno,Marcos,HO Uncle,Kai Shek.

I want to be Great like Kapten Patimura.
only im not a cowwerd like Patimura im not afrayd of dying.
i wan't to put indonesia under Jenderal reformance from the bottom to the top .
and sort out the dogs from the humans and send the dogs to detention caps
but that quote wasn't mine it was written by a great man named :
MAO ZE DONG

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

That are some great names you mention! I think al lot of people have a real craving for the return - in whatever way- of this sixsome. I wish you all the success of the world. And don't forget, to beat this guys you have to kill at least millions of people. So that is a big task awaiting you. Maybe you have to follow the example of the great leader Mao ze Dong " the big march" . With all your followers from Breda to Kupang...

budowono1
User
spacer line

nga i do not intend to kill any one but i will do what i have to.
to follow the 3 principles of Subandryo.

-Lenionsey to those who comfess
-Safearaty to those who strugle
-Dreath to those who apose Republik Indonesia.

mashil
User
User icon of mashil
spacer line

[quote] On 20-07-2004 18:28 budowono1 wrote:

Yes, that sounds good. Do what you have to do.
Live a good live my friend, try to feel happy and make others happy.

- Let us live simply so that others may simply live -

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

On 19-07-2004 21:37 budowono1 wrote:
GMNA started with just me my causin Shuisheng and my mentor
soon aftere my gang from Jl-Jati Negara followed me now GMNA has 24 members.
but im open for new members.
we follow rulle opf instinc and dicipline.
GMNA follows the Motto BANZAY DAI NIPPON.
and
Pemuda Asia yang Bersorak Lahirnya Tentara Pembela Tanah Air di Jawa.

My dream is to grow up to become a partai some day with outr greath idols as inspiration. the Great Asia 5.
(Hirohito,Soekarno,Marcos,HO Uncle,Kai Shek.

I want to be Great like Kapten Patimura.
only im not a cowwerd like Patimura im not afrayd of dying.
i want to put indonesia under Jenderal reformance from the bottom to the top .
and sort out the dogs from the humans and send the dogs to detention caps
but that quote wasnt mine it was written by a great man named :
MAO ZE DONG

Mmmm...it confused me....in other topic, you said you are 20 years old by this year....ok...let see......2004-20 years = 1984.....so you were born in the year of 1984. There are no GMNA. at that time....there are no great asia 5 at that time.......are you sure you still there or someone from the past come into you?.......hehehe

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

On 20-07-2004 18:28 budowono1 wrote:
to follow the 3 principles of Subandryo.

-Lenionsey to those who comfess
-Safearaty to those who strugle
-Dreath to those who apose Republik Indonesia.

in the first posting you said you will kill all arab that greet you with Assalamualaikum....Now you said you do not intend to kill anyone.

And Now you said that you will do what you have to do to follow Subandryo.....hei....when you were born in 1984 there's no Subandryo anymore....I have friend Subandryo but he is running he's warung baso....and I'm sure he will get confused if I asking him about this.....

budowono1
User
spacer line

On 24-07-2004 08:47 bangwin wrote:
[...]

in the first posting you said you will kill all arab that greet you with Assalamualaikum....Now you said you do not intend to kill anyone.

And Now you said that you will do what you have to do to follow Subandryo.....hei....when you were born in 1984 theres no Subandryo anymore....I have friend Subandryo but he is running hes warung baso....and Im sure he will get confused if I asking him about this.....

true but my mentor M.B.Sutarjo and Lim.ka.po thought me the idealism of Subandyo.
and the ways of Carl Marx.
when i sayed i would kill any one greeting me Assalamualaikum was afigure of speach .

im not born 1984 i was born 1983 i havn't turned 21 yet .
but that is not inportand now but what is importand is that i wan't to jenderaly reform Indonesia as south East Asia.

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

On 27-07-2004 21:44 budowono1 wrote:
[...]

im not born 1984 i was born 1983 i havnt turned 21 yet .
but that is not inportand now but what is importand is that i want to jenderaly reform Indonesia as south East Asia.

you mean you want to extend indonesia to be as wide as South East Asia?.....mmmm......what do you planning for that?......sounds like Sriwijaya to me......hehehehe......

budowono1
User
spacer line

Ya sriwijaya.

Entire South East Asia used to be one.
during the Majapahit dynasty raighn that is why i say jenderaly reform.

from the bottom to the top my revolusi will star at Labuhan ceramony at the Jawanees month Mulud.

Chonga chanzi Manzoi (Long Live the Greater South East Asia)

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

Have you asked also the other people in South-East Asia if they are longing for the Majapahit rule. I guess there are a lot of people in for instance Vietnam or Laos that never heard about this kingdom. I would take care first to inform them of this significant fact before you move the powerful Indonesian army (how are they doing in Atjeh by the way, and what about the navy?) into these countries. It could be a very shortlived revolution, i am afraid.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Budowono, it's about time that you grow up and think before you say anything here. Demanding a "Greater South East Asia" is something that can be seen as threathening to the Indonesian sovereignty, which is an illegal activity. I won't support any illegal activities for sure, so if you want to continue this, please go look for another forum please.

budowono1
User
spacer line

iligal why..................???
i break no law not indonesian nor the international law i may wish for a better indonesia.

i know Indonesia law cause it is my jenderal edukasi.
but is it wrong to want to change my country ?????

to restore the glory of our people ??
wich is in all the best intrest off the people ...........???

we might be perpairing gerilya activity but we withhold every point of rull from the Geneva convention

is it wrong to want to bring happyness back to our people ???
jeroen i understand it may seem threathening but i have it in alloof best intrests for indonesia

budowono1
User
spacer line

Im sorry if i would have threathend any one i was just hoping that i would find new members to join me

so i will stop with this topic's aboud the revolution cause abviously no one is interested in my Revolutionairy arguments

But it is all done in the indonesia way

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

it's illegal to call for the destruction of the state of Indonesia, because you want the "big united asia".

New members to join you, you can better find somewhere else in this case.

budowono1
User
spacer line

i do not call for the distruction of Indonesia but the expantion.
the Soekarno dream the real meaning of the revolution

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Okay, destruction, expansion, if you are expanding, you are a threat to other countries in the region, illegal as well. Emoticon: Yeah right!

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

86,765,161 topic views - 240,493 posts - 13,734 topics - 34,011 members - last post @ 25-11-2020 16:35 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

141,439,595 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com