indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (3 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

budowono1
User
spacer line

in years there have been many kontra Ri group's
KNIL
Masjumi
PRRI
Jamaah Islamya.

i say crush the enamies bomb Saudy Arabia with there poison.
10 yrs ago i'd see 1 jillbab girl in a crouwd of 1000 now i see 10 Jilbab in crouwed of 100.
Arabs are coming closer every day with there mind poisoning.
I dispice Islam for it is evil work.

allthough i am roman katholic i seport my peoples origional religion and beleef .
I seport Budism and Hinduism.
Teratai Putih if nesacery.

If any one would greet me with Salam Malaykum or that arab lenguage.
I would kill that arab pig
cause they are real enamy and are the once that are Kontra RI

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

On 10-06-2004 10:49 budowono1 wrote:

... [loads of bullshit]

Guess you have to kill a lot of people then Emoticon: Smile Good luck with it.

Don't know what do do now.. cry or laugh... Emoticon: So funny

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

allthough i am roman katholic i seport my peoples origional religion and beleef .

Question, if you are a Catholic and you support Budhism, Hinduism, have you ever tried to understand what they all mean with Love?

The Bible says; Love your neighbour as you love yourself.

Do you hate yourself?

Hate does not solve any problems, it will only destroy yourself slowley from the inside. Emoticon: Frustrated Emoticon: Yes!

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

EdwinJ
User
spacer line

Wassalam alaykum Budowono,

It's seems you don't understand only a little bit about the Islam, isn't it!
A real Muslim doesn't kill people, it's even forbidden to do that according to the Koran.
Terrorists who call themselves Muslim extremists are no real muslims. For me its okay that you kill those people (good luck with it Emoticon: Wink ) but stop with insulting real muslim people.
People who write that they wanna kill Muslims only because of their religion do have the same mental decease as groups like Jamaah Islamya.

Edwin

bagusdewe
User
spacer line

in years there have been many kontra Ri groups
KNIL
Masjumi
PRRI
Jamaah Islamya.

i say crush the enamies bomb Saudy Arabia with there poison.
10 yrs ago id see 1 jillbab girl in a crouwd of 1000 now i see 10 Jilbab in crouwed of 100.
Arabs are coming closer every day with there mind poisoning.
I dispice Islam for it is evil work.

>Hi budowono
>Can you sit down for a while?
>let me ask you a question: when you walk under the rain, what do you use to keep you from getting wet?
>May I help you to answer my own question?...UMBRELLA?
>That is for the physical protection.....
Now
For the spiritual protection, people start to join & practising some form of religions.....
>It is just a spiritual clothing my friend!!.....
>Because ... if the people who is holding an umbella......and starts coughing and you don't like he coughs...... you don't kill him!.... NO!
>Instead, ask him a question:are you in truoble my friend?.........Can I help you?...............And don't attack the umbrella !!......he needs it .....And don't criticise the umbella because it has the picture of Smilling buterfly in it!....................................................
>If you attack a person or persons from certain group in your community,.....because he/ she is different from you.... that is dangerous!.....
>Why do you have so much hatred in you?...
>Another question: are youstudying in BREDA MILITARY COLLEGE?
>Is it you or your cousin?
>When are you going to graduate?
>I think there are many people will be very scared to see you walking around with the gun when you finish your Military College......

stijn
User
spacer line

So you would kill 90% of the Indonesian population.
Your name in history will be placed above
Hitler Emoticon: Angry
Stalin Emoticon: Angry
Pol Pot Emoticon: Angry
You will be in good company Emoticon: Angry Emoticon: Angry Emoticon: Angry >:*

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

As you would see from my postings I am not an ally of Budowono1 (nor his cousin Shuisheng, or his far relative Aangirfan). But I have to make a moderation. Budowone likes to kill Arabs, not Muslims per se, and only if they greet him with "Salam Aleikum" . He also seems to have a big problem with his uncle of whom he posted a moving obituary. In his curriculum vitae he stated that his uncle was member of the Masjumi (although very late), which in the viewpoint of Budowono is Kontra-Indonesia. I am puzzled about that.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

ooh well.. even I greet people with "Salam Aleikum" albeit just because it's how it supposed to be to be friendly to people I don't even know.

For me it has nothing to do with religion because i'm not religious. I think the words "Salam Aleikum" don't have much to do with religion anymore, since they have become normal in daily use.

Killing them?? Just a big mouth Emoticon: Yawn

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

Jeroen, then you are misinformed. If you use "Salam Aleikum" in Indonesia you really make a statement. If I use it -more out of fun- you see people wondering. How can that be, he doesn't look like a muslim (and I ain't!). And if you answer a greeting with wassalah maleikum then they are even more amazed. Then to top of I answer with "shukran" (which is Arab for thank you). That really kills them....

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

the "shukran" i didn;t know. I don't really use it for fun, because I know it means more than just a plane "halo" or the friendly, but loose handshake. It's the elderly who get it from me. I get a friendly smile back.. hehe..

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

On 11-06-2004 19:39 diederick wrote:
As you would see from my postings I am not an ally of Budowono1 (nor his cousin Shuisheng, or his far relative Aangirfan). But I have to make a moderation. Budowone likes to kill Arabs, not Muslims per se, and only if they greet him with "Salam Aleikum" . He also seems to have a big problem with his uncle of whom he posted a moving obituary. In his curriculum vitae he stated that his uncle was member of the Masjumi (although very late), which in the viewpoint of Budowono is Kontra-Indonesia. I am puzzled about that.

Do you know that "Assalamualaikum" is moslem's greeting phrase?....Not all Arabian use "Assalamualaikum" to greet someone. But all moslems use that phrase. So maybe it's better for him to understand more on Islam than just pouring an anger to everyone.
FYI...do you know that Jewish use similar phrase to greet?.....i'm afraid budowono will kill them also....hehehe

Sepp Buys
User
User icon of Sepp Buys
spacer line

Its all about biology the survival of the fittest!

budowono1
User
spacer line

On 11-06-2004 04:40 bagusdewe wrote:
[...]

>Why do you have so much hatred in you?...
>Another question: are youstudying in BREDA MILITARY COLLEGE?
>Is it you or your cousin?
>When are you going to graduate?
around with the gun when you finish your Military College......

i have alot of hatret in me cause since i was 6 i lurned aboud the basis of Indonesia Sejarah Politik every thing.
as my causin sayd my family been threw alot for indonesia we faught in the revolution my opah lost 9 sons i gues i wan't to protect Panca sila with my life as a good soldier but mostly to make my father proud.
and show that i am worthy to be his son .
he is the great (Let-Kol) Tonny Sungkawa Budowono.
i studied RI to the details all my life and i was thaught that Capitalism and emperialism are source of evil.
but now with Indonesia's new sitation i see that everything my family secravied was for nothing than lies.
witch bittered me alot when my only love died i lost started studying like crazy it is the only thing i now live for.

and yes i and my causin both study in KMA ind i graduate next year than i go to Tokyo Militairy academy for my officers cource.

budowono1
User
spacer line

i seport budah and hindu cause that the religion of my ancestores and i want keep true Indonesia alive .
is it bad to wan't change my country ?

does it make me a evil person to wan't to protect my country and its idealism even if it kills me ?
i have nothing els to live for.
i gues i just want show my father that im his son and that he can be proud of me is that so bad ?
IF IT IS THAT I GUES I AM !!!!

JohanN
User
User icon of JohanN
spacer line

Hi Budowono,
If you study a lot, please move some of your effort to English classes and try to understand more of the grammar. Thank you

Begin de details te vergeten

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

I am still wondering how the screening of the KMA is for new foreign students, and if they observe them during their study. For now I would say they are failing in that.
Budowono, start first living for yourself as a person. Maybe speaking with a good psycho-therapist can help you to master your mental and personal problems. The other things can wait. They will also wait for you.

mashil
User
User icon of mashil
spacer line

[ Budowono said: gues i just want show my father that im his son and that he can be proud of me is that so bad ?
IF IT IS THAT I GUES I AM !!!!]

Hello Budowono,

I am sure your father is already proud on you, because you show a lot of passion for your ideals, and that is a good thing. When you loose your father in an unnatural way and when is still too young ( the same happend to me) there is some pressure on you to do extra good in live and to make you father feel proud. But I guess from the moment you were born he was already proud on you, right now he is just hoping and helping you to have a good and peacefull live. Budowono, this is not something I know, just something I guess. I just hope it is the truth ( or close to the truth) Budowon, don't feel so much hate because it is not healthy for you, I guess your father would say the same, because he want you to stay healthy and happy, although he does not live anymore.
Peace and respect,
Mas Hil.

- Let us live simply so that others may simply live -

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

You advise something and presto... it happens. A very good advise Hilmar!

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

So tell me budo..

When you want to get power, you just kill your opponents, just like Kim Jong Ill, Franco, Stalin, Hussein, Kadhaffi?? Emoticon: Stupid

Brave you, be sure that the US will invade indonesia then to set the Indonesian's free of a madman like you.

(i know, my story is just as ridiculous as Budo's... )

Yerun

bagusdewe
User
spacer line

On 21-06-2004 21:33 Jeroen wrote:
So tell me budo..

When you want to get power, you just kill your opponents, just like Kim Jong Ill, Franco, Stalin, Hussein, Kadhaffi?? Emoticon: Stupid
................. .......
(i know, my story is just as ridiculous as Budos... )

Yerun

>Ha Ha Ha!
>Jeroen has been contaminated!........
>poor Jeroen! (aduuuuh kasihan.......!)

>Attention Forum Members!
>I think we have a big job to do....
>poor Jeroen has this new desease called ....AIFTS....
>(Acquired Indahnesia Forum Tension Syndrome)

>My suggestion:
>Should he be given a bit of tablets "teh Botol" 3x times a day?....
>Or drink bit of Jamu Nyonya Meneer?
>Minum Es cendol? Johny Walker?....Jim Beam? Budweisser?

>To make him FEELS... BETTER?.......HE HE HE HE!
>What do you think???

budowono1
User
spacer line

On 21-06-2004 21:33 Jeroen wrote:
So tell me budo..

Brave you, be sure that the US will invade indonesia then to set the Indonesians free of a madman like you.

(i know, my story is just as ridiculous as Budos... )

Yerun

not redicules if would have power i will put Indonesia at Jenderal reformance.
change everything back to Nationalism indonesia constitution was baced on nationalism so i want to reform to the way Indonesia was after the revolution

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

So you are going to apply most of the old Dutch colonial laws again?

budowono1
User
spacer line

no indonesia revolutionairy laws as orionaly was

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

On 22-06-2004 09:58 budowono1 wrote:
no indonesia revolutionairy laws as orionaly was

Which law that is if I may ask?

budowono1
User
spacer line

the laws by Congress Indonesia raya 1933.
That the law of the nationalist partai is no1 law.
and that Japanees lenguage tought on all school
and Bahasa Indonesia

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

86,765,161 topic views - 240,493 posts - 13,734 topics - 34,011 members - last post @ 25-11-2020 16:35 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

141,436,862 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com