indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > I'm offering this ... > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

veneilla
User
User icon of veneilla
spacer line

Gazebo.
3x3 meter or to customers specifications.
Binkeria wooden slated roof.
Floor, pillars and structure coconut.

" rel="nofollow">

Please contact:
Steven: 08882976774
Sheila: 08882983075

Address:
Studio Factory
Jl. Raya Solo-Yogya,
Desa Jambu Kulon RT01/RW04
Ceper - Klaten
Jateng - Indonesia
email: veneillaRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.com

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

I happen to live in Yogya and I'm looking for something like this.

What's your initial price for this?
Does it come as in the picture or is it just the gazebo?
Is it a new one?

veneilla
User
User icon of veneilla
spacer line

THE PRICE OF THE GAZEBO IS Rp.10.000.000. IT TAKES 2 WEEKS TO MAKE AND WE NEED 50% DEPOSITE. THE FURNISHING IS NOT INCLUDED AND ARE OUR SAMPLES.

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

That's a pretty high first price for a 3x3 as I can see in that picture. I will have to check a supplier in Jl. Paris (just outside the ring road) for the price he can offer for a fully finished gazebo with shingles as roof.

Can I also choose for a alang-alang roof or a roof of red tiles? Is this the same price or more cheap/expensive?

And oh, your caps-lock was on. Emoticon: Clown

veneilla
User
User icon of veneilla
spacer line

ok please check as i did, and the get back to me when you find out that my price was more than 50% cheaper than anyone in the area. The place your talking about wanted 18.000.000rp. Yes alang-alang looks nice and is cheaper,but does not last so long because the roof angle is not steep enought and it is a greater fire hazard. Roof tiles simply look wrong.

ghozy_006
User
User icon of ghozy_006
spacer line

Hello Every body,

it so nice the gazebo, i am from jepara as suplyer ( manufacturer )of indoor furniture and outdoor furniture. but i am not make this gazebo,

i also dont know the price, but the gazebo like that also can found in jepara. i saw some gazebo like that sale in jepara.

but, ...........
if you want compare the gazebo in jepara with this gazebo, just come to jepara, indonesia. or i will guide you here.

ghozy
ghozy_006Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.com

papaya
User
User icon of papaya
spacer line

nice garden house, looks very solid Emoticon: Bye bye

Happiness is not a destination, it's a Way of Living

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

With a delay my response. I was on a holiday.

On 16-01-2007 13:09 veneilla wrote:
ok please check as i did, and the get back to me when you find out that my price was more than 50% cheaper than anyone in the area. The place your talking about wanted 18.000.000rp. Yes alang-alang looks nice and is cheaper,but does not last so long because the roof angle is not steep enought and it is a greater fire hazard. Roof tiles simply look wrong.

18 juta? Hmz... Then I got a big discount. Maybe you were there alone as a bule? I have my bill here if you want to see it. It's a smaller gazebo, coconut-wood, completely finished, built up in front of my house, 2x2 meters, but I think double that price is more than enough for a 3x3.

I was also offered a bungalow completely built from teak-wood. That wouldcost somewhere between 13 and 18, depending what size you want of course.

Alang-alang might not last that long, but it can be changed with a new roof if needed of course. I'm not scared about a fire-hazard I don't put that thing IN my house of course. Those excuses have not much to do with the price as only shingles are sligtly more expensive.

Why I know all this.... I'm not into furniture luckily. Emoticon: Smile

veneilla
User
User icon of veneilla
spacer line

im not sure what is you want and frankly i dont care so buy what ever you want where you want

ghozy_006
User
User icon of ghozy_006
spacer line

can i buy that gazebo for 1 pc? how about the term and condition?

Malam
User
User icon of Malam
spacer line

So you wake up after 10 month's hahahahaha

Jantje
User
spacer line

You are still sleeping. ....Like Lazarus hahahaha Emoticon: Yeah right!

papaya
User
User icon of papaya
spacer line

Hi Ghozy,
I know this guy who is selling this product, but he doesn't live anymore... Emoticon: Sadley
He died a couple of months ago.
Good luck, Papaya.

Happiness is not a destination, it's a Way of Living

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

50,527,866 topic views - 222,851 posts - 13,503 topics - 16,512 members - last post @ 17-10-2017 03:34 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

90,928,472 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com