indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > A visum to Indonesia.... > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

pPamela
User
spacer line

I got another 60 day visa for Indonesia in Penang on October 11th 2006- very easy.
Flew from Medan to Penang on the Tuesday night, went to the Embassy on Wednesday at 10am and applied- passport, application form, two passport photographs and 135 ringgitt.
Picked up new 60 day visa at 3pm Thursday afternoon and flew back(Airasia) to Medan by 5pm.

Please note the Embassy times are as such
Tues-Wed-Thurs- 9am-12.pm 2.00pm-4.00pm.
Fri 9.30am-12 2.45pm-4pm
Saturday and Monday are closed.
Note too that during Ramadhan the times change as I found out when I arrived and had to wait till the later time.
Whilst in Penang I stayed at the Oriental Guest House at 81 Lebuh Munri, 10200 Georgetown
The room was very pleasant and only 18 ringgitt/night. And they have a lovely cafe in front serving really good food.
The Guest house is next to 75 Travellers Lodge where I was planning to stay, but they were full.
Pamela

yulie27
User
spacer line

Hi Pamela..
its me again.We talked before here but i haven't been back since .
I'm so happy that you had such a good time again in Indonesia.And enjoyed looking at the photos you posted here.
I'm still in Chiangmai-North Thailand but soon we'll be leaving to Indonesia.This time for longer i hope.And hope we can find the right place to live in North Sumatra as we get bored here in Thailand.
Oh yea..last time when i went back to Medan i couldn't make it to go to Bukit Lawang.For several reason.
I have few question for you perhaps you could help me.
1st..is that possible for my husband to apply the same visa you applied in Penang? That 60 days visa in Penang so he doesn't have to leave after 30 days VOA that he had before?
Oh he is from Germany.
And as i read your journey in West Sumatra before,did you see anyone or do you know any body near Maninjau Lake who does Paragliding there?
I came across to a website that they do couple times ina year in West Sumatra such as Painan Beach,Maninjau(Puncak Lawang) and Singkarak Lake and as well as Tongging-Lake Toba in North Sumatra.
I'd really appreciate your help.And hope you a good day.
Thanks...
Yulie

Yulie

pPamela
User
spacer line

Yuie,
I am so sorry I never saw this post of yours. Please forgive me.
Where are you now? It is already april so maybe you are already in Indonesia.

Yes, your husband will be able to apply for a 60 day visa in Penang like you.

Sorry I do not know of any paragliding- only read about it in Painan from someone who posted info' re it.
please email me at pamelajoyfugeRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.hotmail.com

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

64,989,898 topic views - 229,425 posts - 13,647 topics - 19,924 members - last post @ 12-12-2018 06:02 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2018
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

109,862,242 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com