indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > A visum to Indonesia.... > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Nidji
User
User icon of Nidji
spacer line

Hi, I'm going to Indonesia for 7 weeks this summer!

In the past, one could get the visa easily at the airport. Last year, I got the 30 days visa at the embassy. As far as I understand, I need a 60 days visa. I've got a few questions though:

* Are there things I need to take care of, or to apply for, or is it the same as the 30 days one?
* And what about the costs? (EURO or RUPIAH?)
* What's the best (simplest) way to obtain it?

mas jono
User
spacer line

take a look at,

http://www.indonesia.nl/
onder
consular/immigration

Emoticon: Wink

Nidji
User
User icon of Nidji
spacer line

Hey bedankt!

Ik begrijp hieruit, dat je voor 30 dagen een 'Visa-on-Arrival' kunt krijgen, maar voor een langer verblijf naar de ambassade moet.

reuveul
User
User icon of reuveul
spacer line

yep dat heb je hellemaal goed

like to live in ID,but it takes a while to get there

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

This topic was started in English, so it's better to keep it that way. Emoticon: Smile

Yep, see the website of the Indonesian Embassy for that information and no you don't have to go there yourself. You can do it with a visum service, but if you like you can also travel to Kuala Lumpur or Singapore. There it doesn't take up to three weeks to arrange a visum, in Kuala Lumpur it will take you three working days for example. Singapore I don't know how long. After that you cross the sea to Indonesia....

Nidji
User
User icon of Nidji
spacer line

Ooops sorry, I forgot!

Anyway, I don't want to stay in Kuala Lumpur or Singapore. So I think I have no other option than using the visum service.

Thanks!

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

Aah, if you don't want to spend some days in Singapore or Kuala Lumpur, then your choices will be limited of course.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

49,889,266 topic views - 222,098 posts - 13,483 topics - 16,230 members - last post @ 19-09-2017 16:43 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

89,931,488 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com