indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jakarta, the Big Durian > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

ABADI
User
spacer line

hi every one ......
my name is ABADI and im from Suadi arabia ... i have been in jkt many times b4 .... i know that Girl ... she name was "MIA" b4 many years ago .... and i have been spend with her Great times she was my perfect friend then ..... then i come back to my country and we keep in touch till her numbers cncelled !!! i know we have mess understanding later but i still want her & wanna talk to her ..... im try to find her when i come back to jkt but i lost her !!! i don't know how i can find her againe ??!!
* some info about her:-
# i meet her first time in tiga kuda disco di menteng hotel (in chekini raya) ... even there i ask about her but no body know her cuse she wasn't always come to there always !!!!
# i have her old number and one pic of her too .....
# last time i meet her i take her from "pasar paru" she married already and have apartment there .....
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz can any one tell me how i can find her ..... i need her really !!! ...

spacer line  

mia? many girl called mia. i have a friend named mia. shes preety, white skin, and now she married with japanese man. and have a children named satoru suzuki. is she?

ABADI
User
spacer line

dickstattoo
thanx man ... but i don't think so ... cuse she didn't have white skin ...
but thanx any way for ur replay ....

ardianto
User
User icon of ardianto
spacer line

How about a Google search like "Mia Indonesia"? You might end up with 1000 Mia's to choose from, and most of them are cute and some have white skin, and some don't.

Quiz: Noem 3 westerse landen waar Islam succesvol is ge´ntegreerd. Oke, noem er eentje dan

zieleffe
User
User icon of zieleffe
spacer line

Where de hel is Mia??
berangkali disini
Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Bye bye

Verdediging is de ruiter van kritiek--- *O* --,Het doel heiligt de middelen

4yoke4
User
User icon of 4yoke4
spacer line

Het zou in de wereld heel wat vrediger toegaan als men minder op elkaar zou letten en meer op elkaar zou passen

ardianto
User
User icon of ardianto
spacer line

eeeh ...tante yoke... I suppose that will be Mia on a broom..?? Emoticon: Smile

Quiz: Noem 3 westerse landen waar Islam succesvol is ge´ntegreerd. Oke, noem er eentje dan

4yoke4
User
User icon of 4yoke4
spacer line

On 11-03-2007 01:47 ardianto wrote:

eeeh ...tante yoke... I suppose that will be Mia on a broom..?? Emoticon: Smile

Yes sir,
A flight to freedom, far away from saudi arabia

Het zou in de wereld heel wat vrediger toegaan als men minder op elkaar zou letten en meer op elkaar zou passen

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

I think you better forget the girl...seems to me like the girls calles Maew in Thailand,always the same old story,lots of friends for the same girl. Emoticon: Yawn

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

76,847,173 topic views - 234,929 posts - 13,697 topics - 25,672 members - last post @ 14-11-2019 19:32 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

125,699,270 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com