indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > See my website ... > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

pPamela
User
spacer line

I would like to recommend the following travel agent in Medan and one of their employees Derajad. I recently met him and his family in Medan during part of my 5.5 month trip throughout Indonesia.
Lately he has been helping many travellers I have recommended to use his services.
Pt.Narasindo Mitra Prima Tours and Travel.
Jalan Ir.H. Juanda Baru No. 55 - D/E, Medan. 20519.
Phone No: (061) 4159939 - 4153241 Fax : (061) 4159917
Email: ajadRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.narasindotours.com Mobile: +628126016092
www.narasindotours.com/

Pamela Fuge Sydney Australia.

pPamela
User
spacer line

Here is the link to a report from a traveller who used Ajad's services in Medan during Jan this year and was thrilled with the service he received. tinyurl.com/2mnyk4
Pamela.

SuperPost
User
spacer line

it's fine

That you think about this site ?

pPamela
User
spacer line

Hi Everyone,
An update on Ajad formerly of Narasindo Tours.

As of March 1st Ajad will be starting his OWN travel agency called
'TAMASYA INDONESIA AGENCY'.
After 5 yrs of dedicated service with his previous employer it is now time for him to do his own thing.
His new email address is tamasya.indonesiaRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.com
and his mobile no. is the same as before +628126016092
Wishing this delightful young man all the success in the world for himself and his young family.
Pamela.

pPamela
User
spacer line

Hi Everyone,
Another update on Ajad's details.
His new email addresses are:
ajadRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.tamasya-indonesia.com and
infoRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.tamasya-indonesia.com
A website is on its way as well and I will let you know when it is ready.
Pamela. Emoticon: Smile

amn1717
User
spacer line

Please, please avoid this agent (Derajad, Ajad, Tamasya/Wisata Indonesia) as the agency has closed/suspended for some time now. I had booked and paid Ajad but he failed to show when my group landed in Medan on 15 Dec 2011. He has been reported to the tourism authorities, the police and was profiled on the front page of a local daily.

pPamela
User
spacer line

Hi amn1717,

Thank you for alerting us all to this situation with Ajad.
As you can see by my last post 18th March 2009 I have not added anything new in relation to him and basically had lost contact with him.
Recently on another forum I mentioned him to someone but he was Uncontactable by the traveller and myself and now with your news I can see things have gone terribly wrong.
Agree with you 100% with your post above.
Pamela

amn1717
User
spacer line

Hi pPamela, appreciate your prompt response. Payment was made to Ajad via a Malaysian bank (Maybank Account Number 162218483216 in the name of Erwin Lopolisa) based on his PT Tamasya Indonesia invoice dated 31 Oct 2011 signed by Tenku Mira Kartika. Watch out for all these names and spread the word. Meanwhile I am awaiting for the police and tourism authorities on their investigations (so far only found the office shut and Ajad's handphone switched off). Thanks!

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

65,338,756 topic views - 229,479 posts - 13,648 topics - 19,984 members - last post @ 19-12-2018 15:16 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2018
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

110,250,716 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com