indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > See my website ... > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

sebastian
User
spacer line

http://www.balibs.org/

Came across it today...I know Indonesia has it problems...But who or what would drive you do put that much time and effort into a website.

It is an intersting read all the same.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Moved the topic to 'See my website ... ' it best fits there at the moment however that doesn't have to mean I think it's your website. There just isn't a proper subforum for that.

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

Well, when I see that bashing, someone must have had a really bad experience. I myself don't like southern Bali, but that has not much to do with the rest of Indonesia. I just try to avoid that area a little bit. That's about it.

And I think people who say I need to boycott Indonesia because something is happening in Bali are just simple-minded. The same reason I should avoid shopping in Amsterdam when a bomb has exploded in Moscow. Bullshit that is.

Ho Lee Fuk

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

But maybe the name of the website 'Bali BS' tells me that means Bali BullShit, if they try to be serious, they have to change their name first. Emoticon: Party!

Ho Lee Fuk

sebastian
User
spacer line

Wondered where this post went.

...he he....I never thought about that with my recent coruption post someone may think it's my website ...

So anyone who may think it's my website it sure aint, Ive had my bad experiences in Indonesia and im sure there will be more....but I love Indonesia and my good experience FAR FAR out weigh the bad.

andre
User
spacer line

If you see their mission statement www.balibs.org/mission.html this website isn't about bullshit at all. This person, or these persons are very serious about what they write.

Their sister-site www.fugly-bali.org/ is equaly as serious, but contain much more practical information.

They are a self-proclaimed "ombudsman" (sorry don't know the english term) of Bali. In itself not to bad in my opinion.

Jeroen, please merge this forum topic with the one about decreasing tourism in Id. Emoticon: Smile

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

83,479,832 topic views - 239,811 posts - 13,723 topics - 32,173 members - last post @ 13-07-2020 16:55 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

136,133,452 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com