indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Bali, the island of the Gods > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Nicolette
User
spacer line

Does anyone has some ideas for a nice beach village in Bali.

we want to avoid the crowded tourist areas and just have a beach village for our own for a few days, maybe a week. It should be directly on the beach.

Thanks

spacer line  

Hi Nicolette,

If you want to avoid the crowded tourist areas and just have a more quiet beach village for a few days, you can go to Lovina in the north of Bali. I've been there last year. Of course there are tourists, but not as many as in Kuta or Sanur.
The water is very bright, so you can snorcle a lot and there are wild dolphins every morning.
Last year I stayed at "Bali Lovina Beach Cottages". Every chaufeur knows where that is. Lovina is not so big.
And you can easily make some excursions to the jungle, waterfalls, local villages with nice markets where there are no tourists.
Good Luck.

Frank from Holland

Sepp Buys
User
User icon of Sepp Buys
spacer line

Nicolette,

If you prefer remote area's I would almost say that that is not done in Java or Bali. I would suggest you go to Lombok near Bali and way less people and splendid nice beach resorts.
You must know that the northers parts of the Indonesian Island Sumatera, Java Bali Lombok Nusa Tengarrah and onwards, have beaches with no waves. It therefore is nice for sorcling and diving, puddling and swimming. The southern beaches are too rough to swim in many currents and to can do some good surfing there. Be a good swimmer to understand the currents. But If you were to stay in Bali only i suggest you go to Ahmed in the North, Padang Bai, Tulamben takes you a nice drive through the island and makes some stops here and there, it is a beautifull island. I prefer Ahmed and Tulamben above Sangaraja (Lovina), because the diving is better.

Sepp

orochi
User
spacer line

hi nocolette,

check the site www.villakecapi.com , i think you will be impressed by it. my friends family just had it build.

greetz,

john

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

77,736,067 topic views - 235,509 posts - 13,700 topics - 26,425 members - last post @ 14-12-2019 21:37 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

126,820,781 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com