indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jakarta, the Big Durian > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

vilna
User
spacer line

hi all,
Im going to travel to Indonesia in January and wil mainly stay in Jakarta. I imagine that the days will be filled with visiting relatives, sitting in the car and eating which is good, but it would also be nice to be able to drop by a gym when I feel that my pants are tighter than before. Its not that Im a compulsive excersice freek, but almost two months without exercising is going to be hard for me Emoticon: Wink thanks..!

Just because Im paranoid doesn't mean you have to follow me

ardianto
User
User icon of ardianto
spacer line

Hi!

I advise you to just pop in any 5* hotel; they have normally nice work out centres inside where you can get rid of your pounds. Just to mention few: Sahid Jaya, Hilton, Shangri La are the nicer ones. You don't have to actually stay in the hotels to use their gyms. Ask the reception for info.

Shangri La has an exclusive club as well (Bats) if you are into that. Clientele consists of expats. I had great times.

good luck,
ardianto

Quiz: Noem 3 westerse landen waar Islam succesvol is ge´ntegreerd. Oke, noem er eentje dan

vilna
User
spacer line

good suggestion ardianto. Sounds very posh and a bit costly, but its a good thing investing in your health he he
thanks.

Just because Im paranoid doesn't mean you have to follow me

Ruben
User
spacer line

hej!

I highly recommend Celebrity Fitness, they have serveral branches throughout Jakarta including in La Piazza, Pondok Indah Mall and Karawaci Mall etc. For more information visit http://www.celebrityfitness.com

Good luck and enjoy!

JohanN
User
User icon of JohanN
spacer line

http://www.fitnessfirst.com/ is popping up all over in Indonesia. 3 months ago the branch in Taman Aggrek opened. Take a look there and ask for a temp membership. The branch is.....huge!

Begin de details te vergeten

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

76,819,210 topic views - 234,905 posts - 13,695 topics - 25,622 members - last post @ 13-11-2019 20:28 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

125,614,876 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com