indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > In the news > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

BlogBlot
User
spacer line

Indonesia considering widening polygamy ban after popular preacher takes second wife
Indonesia is considering banning ministers, lawmakers and other government officials from practicing polygamy after the country's most popular Islamic preacher took a second wife, sparking renewed debate about the practice. There are no plans to outlaw polygamy all together in the world's most populous Muslim nation. Currently, men are only allowed to have a second wife if his first is an invalid, terminally ill or infertile. The regulation, however, is rarely enforced and most commentators say the practice is becoming more common.
Continue reading , click the title

kiwimave
User
User icon of kiwimave
spacer line

Wow Indonesia seems to try to move forward, at least in women's rights..

Gracias. Sama sama

balibreeze
User
User icon of balibreeze
spacer line

Mmmm again an other huge example life of high profile spiritual moslim leader who used to against Poligamy lifestyle.. and told his 45 millions of follower who worship him to fight against poligamy.. is now happened to do the poligamy himself. Aa Gym or Kyai Haji Abdullah Gymnastiar, a wellknown Islamic spiritual leader, has taken a second wife without knowledging it to his follower and his wife was so in shock that she has to get a medical treatment..
Welcome to the club..

sing ken ken bli....

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

His wife have also her right according the islamic law.
And as you can see , no one is perfect.
Even AA Gym.
I always follow his lecture on tv .

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

madrotter
User
User icon of madrotter
spacer line

is this true? what i hear AA Gym at one time told his followers he was going to organize the hadj trip to mekka, so many people put money for that in his bank account, he kept it there for half a year, getting a handsome ammount in interrest and then told everybody, he, the trip, it's not working out and send back all the money, keeping all the interrest....................... like i said, i don't know for sure, it's what i heard...........

madrotter
User
User icon of madrotter
spacer line

but i really love gus dur!!!!

balibreeze
User
User icon of balibreeze
spacer line

Don't trust gossip. Aa Gym maybe married again but he is not a lowlife moneyscum. I like his speech too but what I mean is how come an anti poligamist becomes one himself??? Ok.. nobody's perfect. Maybe he should think again next time he makes statements about something!!! I bet he felt ashamed now for all the slam he's been hitting to all the men with poligami lifestyle he once against.

sing ken ken bli....

hobo1
User
spacer line

Yea, do away with polygamy and turn to the Western system of serial marriages, or just multiple intimate relationships. Yea, that's definitely a more modern idea - and socially acceptable too. Emoticon: Shut up!

Hideaway Bungalow in Kuta Lombok - check my homepage

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

76,159,881 topic views - 234,329 posts - 13,692 topics - 25,224 members - last post @ 19-10-2019 19:28 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

124,622,269 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com