indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

Hi there,

Im looking for some good pop music in bahasa indonesia. I already found peter pan, who knows other good artists? I want to use their songs to listen more to bahasa indonesia , as im trying to master it. Emoticon: Smile Emoticon: Party!

balibreeze
User
User icon of balibreeze
spacer line

Ok I will tell my secret.. try www.magmagiga.com to download for free hundreds of indnesian song from famous singers... You're welcome. tell if you are successful. This message is also to share for the other members in this forum

sing ken ken bli....

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Well, bloodhound, if you want to learn Indonesian language better don't listen to Indonesian pop-music which is full of Jakartan slang and so-called bahasa gaul.
It's completely the wrong way to try to master BI. Better listen to Indonesian folk songs (lagu tradisional), jazz or kroncong but don't listen to the music of the youth (if the reason is to learn Indonesian). Nowadays the music scene is completely spoiled by some rich Indonesian teenagers who got the money from (corrupt) daddy to buy themself in in the system. It's the money which counts nowadays, not the quality. Just look at your favorite...., and others like Dewa or Armand Maulana. They cannot play, they cannot sing...... but daddy is paying for them.
Two weeks ago just had a meeting with some known Indonesian artists and some from Holland. They were just talking the same thing: how low the quality of Indonesian pop-music is nowadays. Due to the money-factor.

madrotter
User
User icon of madrotter
spacer line

ww.nekrophone.com if you like that hard stuff................. homicide (one of 'em is a brother from peter pan member actually)from bandung, these guys just got 4 stars rolling stone magazine, 4 stars in the jakarta post and 4 stars in tempo magazine and i'm working with them on another album coming out begining of next year i think, check my music at www.soundclick.com/madrotter, there's about 20 different rappers there plus some excellent suling (flute) and kecapi (snare instrument) players there...
as for the commercial music here, i'm not that up to date with it but you might try jamrud, gigi, anggun ehr........... iwan falls ofcourse, geng gong is really really really very very very good with sawung jabo uhmmmmm, ehrrrrr well start with those i guess...............

balibreeze
User
User icon of balibreeze
spacer line

Excuse me, meneer yogya bali... I am a loyal fan of Dewa since 1996 and they are not from rich family. If you don't know much about them, shut your mouth up and don't act like you know everything. This music group start since they were in high school in Surabaya in 1986 and for your info.. Dhani's ( leader of Dewa ) father is only a teacher retiree.. and the rest in also from a mid class family. They started from performing from one school to the other.. they have just celebrate their 20th anniversary. All the awards that they made, is a living proof of what they have done. Check their website at www.dewa19.com and what kind of artist that you meet? maybe dangdut singers? no wonder man... and you...as a bule, what do you know about Indonesian songs and singers? you don't even freakin' understand what they say man. Kalo loe kagak ngerti bahasa indonesia, gak usah sok tau boo!! Yen cai seng nawang ape, de sajan cai koar koar.. ( balinese ) Malu maluin gue aja loe! take back your words before you make a fool of your self, and laughed by 223 million Indonesian people. If they can not sing.. and can not play, how come they sold millions and millions of records and get all that MTV, SCTV, RCTI awards you name it.. Please do not give wrong information in this forum, unless you are 100% sure that it's true. DEWA rock!!!

sing ken ken bli....

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

Hei Breeze, oyo sewot lho mas. Emoticon: Smile

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

balibreeze
User
User icon of balibreeze
spacer line

Arman Maulana from GIGI band, has start his career in 1982. he's originally from bandung. They have launched 14 albums and win multiplatinum awards eversince. Their romantic easy listening song has chaptured the heart of Indonesian adults and their lyric hypnotize lovers whose in love. His wife, Dewi Gita, is one of the most beautiful voice I ever heard.. along with Reza Arthamevia, Ruth Sahanaya, Titi DJ, Krisdayanti, Rossa, Rita Effendy, and hundreds others. Indonesian singers are routine winners of ASEAN song festivals and other song events. Ruth, sing with Andrea Bocelli. Krisdayanti, is the richest singer worth more than 2 million dollars ( great for Indonesia, and that money we both can never ever ever ever ever have man ). While folk songs, like dangdut, only depend on shaking butt and making norak video clips. I don't know from where you get opinion that Indonesian modern songs are lausy.. and wondering whose the singers that you meet. Maybe Jaja Miharja? Or Meggi Z? And from dutch maybe Gert Timmerman or Jan en Zwaan or Hanny en de Krekels ???

sing ken ken bli....

balibreeze
User
User icon of balibreeze
spacer line

Ya jelas sewot mas.. soalnya si Yogya Bali itu ngawur ngawur and sok tau. Bule basssiiiiiii!!!!! Emoticon: Stupid

sing ken ken bli....

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

Krisdayanti 2000.000 dolari ?
Wah so much.
OmSid can only make money for his hari tua if he sell his villa (pondok mungil)in amsterdam with a mortgage voor 30 yrs .
Berapa tahun saya hrs tabung for 2 jut dolari ?
Cilaka seh.

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Balibreeze, you the life proof that you can't learn decent Indonesian from the music. Your using that awful stupid slang again which is so popular amongst the young people. And your the life proof of intolerance.
If I'm talking about the low quality of Indonesian pop-music then I'm talking about the stuff from the last ten years. That doesn't include Krisdianti, Ruth Sahanaya, Reza and all these other diva's. They are from a time that music was still good. But you can't deny that it is the money which counts nowadays; not quality.
The contacts I do have are with the older Indonesian artists (mostly from the jazz-scene) and they themselves complain like hell about the quality. So, it has nothing to do with bule, stupid racist.

spacer line  

Hello bloodhound,
I'm listen to Indonasian radio on the web.
Try this German site www.surfmusik.de
You can listen 24 hours of the day to Bahasa Indonesia.

Greeetings Emoticon: Party! from Holland

Als iedereen was zoals ik zou moeten zijn was de wereld veel beter af.

balibreeze
User
User icon of balibreeze
spacer line

Yogya Bali..
Whose the stupid one, you or me? you mention DEWA and Armand Maulana. haven't you read my explanation about them??? If you don't know anything about those 2 respected band group, do not give any statement that may influence other readers ok? www.dewa19.com and next time, please think again when you want to write some opinion. It should be based onreality and not on what you think.. All the singers that I mention is still exist in the last ten years. And even if there are some jongens making a slank songs.. so what than.. ??!! Teenagers in Indonesia also need some fun songs, just like rap in the US and rap here in Holland.. Indonesian people themselves aren't mind with their songs and you as a guest in my country.. please show some respect. Maybe it's about time to go back to Holland old man.... and enjoy your pension hehehehehehehehehe........... Emoticon: Laugh out loud Emoticon: Party! Emoticon: Sadley

sing ken ken bli....

balibreeze
User
User icon of balibreeze
spacer line

On 07-12-2006 15:45 Yogya-Bali wrote:
Well, bloodhound, if you want to learn Indonesian language better dont listen to Indonesian pop-music which is full of Jakartan slang and so-called bahasa gaul.
Its completely the wrong way to try to master BI. Better listen to Indonesian folk songs (lagu tradisional), jazz or kroncong but dont listen to the music of the youth (if the reason is to learn Indonesian). Nowadays the music scene is completely spoiled by some rich Indonesian teenagers who got the money from (corrupt) daddy to buy themself in in the system. Its the money which counts nowadays, not the quality. Just look at your favorite...., and others like Dewa or Armand Maulana. They cannot play, they cannot sing...... but daddy is paying for them.
Two weeks ago just had a meeting with some known Indonesian artists and some from Holland. They were just talking the same thing: how low the quality of Indonesian pop-music is nowadays. Due to the money-factor.

Read slowly and see what you mention there.. maybe you forget... you know.. kalau sudah tua gampang lupa lho.....

sing ken ken bli....

madrotter
User
User icon of madrotter
spacer line

good indo hip hop: cronik, molotov. d'armee, bdg click, homicide, angkutan udara, fade to black, modus operandi, dumbq just to name a few.....

mas jono
User
spacer line

On 07-12-2006 00:36 balibreeze wrote:
Ok I will tell my secret.. try www.magmagiga.com to download for free hundreds of indnesian song from famous singers... Youre welcome. tell if you are successful. This message is also to share for the other members in this forum

Heej Balibreeze, thanx for the info, check it out last night.

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

On 07-12-2006 22:43 balibreeze wrote:
Excuse me, meneer yogya bali... I am a loyal fan of Dewa since 1996 and they are not from rich family. If you dont know much about them, shut your mouth up and dont act like you know everything. This music group start since they were in high school in Surabaya in 1986 and for your info.. Dhanis ( leader of Dewa ) father is only a teacher retiree.. and the rest in also from a mid class family. They started from performing from one school to the other.. they have just celebrate their 20th anniversary. All the awards that they made, is a living proof of what they have done. Check their website at www.dewa19.com and what kind of artist that you meet? maybe dangdut singers? no wonder man... and you...as a bule, what do you know about Indonesian songs and singers? you dont even freakin understand what they say man. Kalo loe kagak ngerti bahasa indonesia, gak usah sok tau boo!! Yen cai seng nawang ape, de sajan cai koar koar.. ( balinese ) Malu maluin gue aja loe! take back your words before you make a fool of your self, and laughed by 223 million Indonesian people. If they can not sing.. and can not play, how come they sold millions and millions of records and get all that MTV, SCTV, RCTI awards you name it.. Please do not give wrong information in this forum, unless you are 100% sure that its true. DEWA rock!!!

Please Balibreeze, you're a loyal fan of Dewa since a long time but you're living in Holland. You accuse me of giving wrong information? Well, my fiend, all I know about this "lollipop"-groups, I got from well-known (a little bit older) Indonesian artists, and nobody else. I myself I'm not interested in Indonesian pop (anymore) cause I know from other Indonesians that the majority buys themselves in. Apart from it, it's not my style (anymore).
I do have a lot of connections in the Indonesian musician world who do also have a connection in Holland. So this is no bull-shit.
Ofcourse tastes are different, but directly hanging some racist label on it, has nothing to do with music.
Today we were just watching a interview with the lead-singer of Dewa on television. I just kept quiet but noticed the reaction of my wife and my maid -> same reaction. With disgust they gave comment on this guy: arrogant, no voice, munafik (cause he presents himself as a religious person). Then suddenly my wife warned me of the fact that a few years ago we met this group on the train to Jakarta (or Bandung I forgot it) and I remembered the silly arrogance of the lead-singer who is bearded with a small beard.
Sorry my lad, but what you are writing about these groups is 180 degrees of what I hear here from other Indonesian musicianbs themselves (it could be that they are envy, but good taste never fades, unless it is rubbish).

Then there is still the item from the one starts this topic: can someone learn decent Indonesian from these modern pop-songs. NO. The way you answered just explained that you can learn only slang from these songs but it doesn't help you to learn decent Indonesian.

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

The fact that these pop-groups are selling millions of recordings (95% counterfeit) says nothing about quality. Just had a recent contct with an Indonesian friend of mine in Holland who recently visited his homecountry and is a quite good muscian: "Don't listen to the crap they're promoting on TV cause it's only a "money thing". Think about the Moluccan artists in NL.

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

On 08-12-2006 10:10 balibreeze wrote:

Read slowly and see what you mention there.. maybe you forget... you know.. kalau sudah tua gampang lupa lho.....

My god,
First, don't put things in Indonesian when you're on an English-language topic.
Second, you're quite rude. Well that is the nowadays Indonesian mentality, allthough a lot of people don't want to know about it.
Third; you're just a silly second or third genearation frusty of Dutch-Indonesian descendants.

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Please keep in mind that we're only talking about Indonesian songs who could probably be able to promote the (real) Indonesian language.
We're not talking about Prokem or slang anyway. Even not talking about "budaya" or religion.

balibreeze
User
User icon of balibreeze
spacer line

Yogya Bali

can you please explain to me.. what is the descripstion of slank in indonesian language.. do you know all about it? Do you speak very proper indonesian? or javanese? do you know what is the different between the slank words and Indonesian? Since, as an Indonesian people, I noticed that lots of slank words is taken from our native languages, such as Javanese or Sumateranese.. those words, actually enriches the bahasa itself. No one, in Indonesia ( native people ) ever complain about it. In school, I speak it with my friends as way of socializing, and I think it harms nothing in bahasa, since my bahasa Indonesia is very much concrete and way too strong to be able to influence by the slank.. And as an Indonesian who study in Holland, I haven't heard any of your so called amazing Mollucas singer except Daniel Sahuleka which is quite ok. If you are really what you say you are, why don't you listen to some songs from Dewa and tell me, which lyric is slank, as far as I know, no lyric of Dewa is contain slank words. Maybe you should extend your knowledge regarding to Bahasa Indonesia and its slank. Than we can talk. I don't care what you think about me, but what you've been expressing in this forum, is very immature and selfish opinion, whitout real proof or fact. So better step back and find a complete sources before express your statements about my native language and their music. Respect the country where you live now, as I do to the place I live now. Bedankt.

sing ken ken bli....

balibreeze
User
User icon of balibreeze
spacer line

On 14-12-2006 16:56 Yogya-Bali wrote:

My god,
First, dont put things in Indonesian when youre on an English-language topic.
Second, youre quite rude. Well that is the nowadays Indonesian mentality, allthough a lot of people dont want to know about it.
Third; youre just a silly second or third genearation frusty of Dutch-Indonesian descendants.

Mr. Yogyakarta ( central Java, Indonesia )

Well.. I probably ........... years younger than you are, but when it comes to intelligent and brain quality, age has nothing to do with it. For example, I will never put my self in a stupid position by write some stuff that I don't even aware what the side effect is. I will do some research, will read and find sources before I let it out in a public forum...

2nd. you talk about the mentallity of Indonesian people, who the hack are you to judge my people.. if you have that kind of rudeness for my people in the country that you sleep, eat, work and live now.. no wonder you have always have to travel and find a place that suit you. If you want to be respect, respect people first. If you are intelligent enough, you will never easily put negative sides without considering the positive one. Do I make my self clear?

sing ken ken bli....

Nidji
User
User icon of Nidji
spacer line

Here are some good songs (nice bands as well):

Ada Band - Karena Wanita

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV4FT1GJUvk

Nidji - Hapus Aku

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOKZrEkHGNA

Project Pop - I Will Not Survive

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HklpF5QMhvc

Cokelat - Karma

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB4rfxPqegI

Padi - Sesuatu Yang Indah

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QagiyvCeqDA

Dewa - Emotional Love Song

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mOEDrU4QqE

Check out my site; you'll find a few more there.

You can discuss about whether it's good bahasa or not, singing along is good for your pronouncation Emoticon: Wink !

Good Luck!

Nidji
User
User icon of Nidji
spacer line

Respect the country where you live now, as I do to the place I live now.

Hope that we at least respect each other's skin color.

Third; you're just a silly second or third genearation frusty of Dutch-Indonesian descendants.

Well I am certainly not frusty Emoticon: Wink .

balibreeze
User
User icon of balibreeze
spacer line

On 08-12-2006 00:23 Yogya-Bali wrote:
Balibreeze, you the life proof that you cant learn decent Indonesian from the music. Your using that awful stupid slang again which is so popular amongst the young people. And your the life proof of intolerance.
If Im talking about the low quality of Indonesian pop-music then Im talking about the stuff from the last ten years. That doesnt include Krisdianti, Ruth Sahanaya, Reza and all these other divas. They are from a time that music was still good. But you cant deny that it is the money which counts nowadays; not quality.
The contacts I do have are with the older Indonesian artists (mostly from the jazz-scene) and they themselves complain like hell about the quality. So, it has nothing to do with bule, stupid racist.

Dear Nidji... Emoticon: Bye bye

Happy to know other "reasonable and smart" people that understand wisely regarding this matter.. infact, I don't really care when somebody call me stupid racist only because I defend my country and it's singers. Some old generation has different pont of view and I accpet that but when it comes to totaly bullshit than I will fight back. Thanks alot for your support and guess what, all the songs that you post here is totally AWESOME! Emoticon: Party! Emoticon: Party! Emoticon: Party!

sing ken ken bli....

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

On 10-01-2007 21:02 Nidji wrote:
Here are some good songs (nice bands as well):

Ada Band - Karena Wanita

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV4FT1GJUvk

Nidji - Hapus Aku

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOKZrEkHGNA

Project Pop - I Will Not Survive

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HklpF5QMhvc

Cokelat - Karma

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB4rfxPqegI

Padi - Sesuatu Yang Indah

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QagiyvCeqDA

Dewa - Emotional Love Song

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mOEDrU4QqE

Check out my site; youll find a few more there.

You can discuss about whether its good bahasa or not, singing along is good for your pronouncation Emoticon: Wink !

Good Luck!

Hé Niji are you into making 'videoclips' also ......

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

46,851,106 topic views - 220,676 posts - 13,421 topics - 15,729 members - last post @ 22-05-2017 16:17 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

85,434,582 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com