indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Other talk > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

Please urgently need some opinion here ....

www Jakarta through the Eyes of an Expat

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

In Holland there are also "some" Dutch females that date expats or foreign man more then local men. Or they prefer exotic foreigners or they had bad experiences with local men, or they just like that specificic person. I don't see the problem..

spacer line  

But Ali, l am working my a*s to get those opinion. l'll send it to you as soon as l finish taking pictures of the single ladies. Emoticon: Eerie

Slightly older, hopefully wiser, absolutely prettier

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

No worries Pinta..... Just wanna see how some oldy- goldy reply on this...

Rgds
Aliakbar

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

I bet ....Some want beautiful children.......Its believed Mixed children are cute and beautiful....

Rgds
Aliakbar

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Shortened the topic title to apply to the max. title length rule I instated today.

Yerun

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

Jeroen, I want to show Ali a picture of a beautiful child of mixed origin. How can i paste a picture in a message?

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Diederick, you can use the code below, only without the spaces.

[ img ] url of your image [ / img ]

Sepp Buys
User
User icon of Sepp Buys
spacer line

Aliakbar,

Changing habits makes hungry. All new makes one curious and wanting to have more if you like it. The change Indonesian people meet foreigners is big in the touristic places but in the smaller towns of course less apparent. Although all people want to be your friend and want to play with you. I staid in Jember a while and all men asked me if I wanted to play with them, there intentions were could I hope. The women were too shy to ask me anything. In Indonesia it is common to ask a person a question not directly but through some body else first. In towns the women are more free drink alcohol and smoke, some say they only date the men for the money.

Sepp

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

On 13-06-2004 20:51 Jeroen wrote:
Diederick, you can use the code below, only without the spaces.

[ img ] url of your image [ / img ]

Jeroen, does this mean that the image has to be somewhere published on the internet, or can I also paste it from my harddisk (a url like c:picturespic006.jpg)?

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

Is the pic of the beautiful baby already up

Rgds
Aliakbar

xtrapol
User
User icon of xtrapol
spacer line

Let me rephrase that question a little... why do some females date older expat men over anyone else?

orchidart
User
spacer line

Emoticon: Smile ...because of MONEY??? or because of LOVE???
For me, my husband has the same age as me. We met in Holland when I was about to finish my study. I chose him b'coz we love each other truly.... He threats me as a real "Quen" ...even more than the words can say.... I could never find somebody like him b4...
Orchidart

Blog Bot
spacer line

B'coz off money???????????? For me money was not the reason I married my husband, I was marry him b'coz i love him very much and I wanna be together with him. I knew already the prejudice about Indonesia females. Anyway between me and my husband is 11 years difference, but I really don't care about this prejudice. Emoticon: Worship

I tell a lot of stories I have heard elsewhere

maurits
User
User icon of maurits
spacer line

Because money talks, and bullshit walks...

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

orchidart
User
spacer line

Everybody has his/her own opinion. Their opinions reflect their own characters. Isn't it? Emoticon: Smile Emoticon: Smile

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

85,341,468 topic views - 240,165 posts - 13,729 topics - 33,261 members - last post @ 25-09-2020 14:11 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

139,099,227 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com